SPMVV PGCET 2018 result will tentatively be announced in the month of June 2018.Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam will announce the result for SPMVV PGCET 2018. The SPMVV result will be released online. Candidates will be able to view the results on the official website. The official exam conducting body will release a merit list on the official website.
Candidates will be able to download their SPMVV rank cards a few days after the result is announced. The rank card will also be available on the official website. The result will display the percentile scored by the candidate in the exam. Candidates who score above the cut off marks will be called for the counselling procedure. Candidates will have to carry their rank card on the day of counselling.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Result
The SPMVV PGCET 2018 results will be announced soon after the SPMVV PGCET 2018 exam has been conducted successfully. The result is crucial information since the admission of candidates in their desired course depends on the score scored by them in the examination.The table below comprises of all the important events and their tentative schedules. Candidates can refer to table below to keep a track of all the happenings in the SPMVV PGCET 2018 exams. Thus, candidates will not miss any important event.
|Examination Date||3rd week May 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
Check here: Result of SPMVV PGCET 2018 will be available at spmvvdoa.in/.
Note: Candidates need to note that the evaluation of the answer sheets is done with high precaution and proper methodology. Hence, there is no provision of re-evaluation and personal identification of answer sheets
The SPMVV PGCET 2018 results will be available in a PDF format. Candidates will be able to check their result on the official website. A direct link to check the SPMVV PGCET 2018 result will be mentioned above. Candidates can click on the link and they will be directed straight to the result portal.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Result: Steps to Check
The result will be available online. Candidates can check their results by simply following the steps listed below. The procedure to check the results is hassle free.
- Candidates can either click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website to check SMPVV PGCET Result 2018.
- Candidates will be guided to the result portal once they click on the link mentioned above.
- Candidates will have to enter their hall ticket no. as printed on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidates will then have to enter their Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Candidates will have to click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the result for future use.
If two or more candidates score the same score in the SPMVV exam. Candidate who scored more marks in section-C of the question paper will be given preference. If the tie still exists, Candidate who scored better in section-B of the exam paper will be given preference. If the tie still exists candidate who will be in senior age will be given preference.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Result: Things To Remember
The SPMVV PGCET 2018 is an important piece of information for candidates who appeared in the exam. There are a few things that the candidates need to remember. Some of them are listed below for the convenience of the candidates.
- Candidates needs to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test. The minimum qualifying marks is 25. However, this rule does not apply to the reserved category candidates.
- The rank obtained by the candidate in the SPMVV PGCET 2018 exam will be valid only for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Rank cards will only be made available only after the results is announced by the official authority.
- Candidates will not receive the rank card through post.
Insofar, official details of SPMVV PGCET 2018 Result have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam releases SPMVV PGCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.