SPMVV PGCET Result 2021 will be released by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati on its official website, spmvvdoa.in. The result for the PG Common Entrance Test has released in the form of a rank card. To check the result, one needs to log in by entering hall ticket number and date of birth. No hard copy of the SPMVV PGCET 2021 Rank Card is sent to the candidates by post. After the declaration of the result, the Institute then publishes a merit list for the qualified candidates. Those who are included in the merit list are then eligible to participate in the Counselling. Check more details on SPMVV PGCET 2021 result from this page.
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Result
The selection of the candidates for the further admission process is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. However, no test is conducted for admission to Integrated M.Sc, Master’s in Fine Arts, B.Vocational and PG Diploma courses. The admissions to these courses is provided directly based on marks in the qualifying exam. Check the schedule for the declaration of SPMVV PGCET Result 2021 from the table below.
|SPMVV PGCET 2021 Result||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
|Counselling for courses except Integrated M.Sc., B.Voc,|
Masters in Fine Arts and PG Diploma courses
|to be announced|
|Counselling for Integrated M.Sc., B.Voc, Masters in Fine Arts|
and PG Diploma courses
|to be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced|
Result: Candidates can download SPMVV PGCET 2021 Rank Card as per schedule.
Official Website: spmvvdoa.in
Qualifying Marks in SPMVV PGCET 2021
In order to qualify the test, candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks as set by the exam conducting body. For qualifying SPMVV PGCET 2021, candidates need to score 25 marks. However, there are no minimum qualifying marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category.
How to Check SPMVV PGCET 2021 Result?
The SPMVV PGCET 2021 Result is released online. To check the result follow the instructions given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is given above to check the result.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their hall ticket number and date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the “Submit” button and then in the next screen download SPMVV PGCET 2021 Rank Card.
Step 4: Finally take a print out of the rank card as it is required for the further rounds of admission.
Note: Candidates must note that the answer scripts are evaluated with the utmost care and proper methodology. So, there is no provision of re-evaluation and personal identification of answer sheets.
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Rank Card
The SPMVV PGCET 2021 rank card contains vital information for the candidates who appeared in the entrance examination. There are some things which aspirants should remember. Candidates can check some points listed below which will be beneficial for the aspirants.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to score the minimum qualifying marks to crack the exam. The minimum qualifying marks are 25 to clear the entrance exam. Although, this rule does not apply to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- The rank obtained by the candidate in the SPMVV PGCET 2021 exam is valid only for the academic session 2021-22.
- Rank cards are made available only after the declaration of results by the authoritative body.
- No candidate is going to receive the rank card through post.
also check, SPMVV PGCET Application Form 2021
SPMVV PGCET 2021 Tie Resolving Criteria
If two or more candidates score the same marks in the SPMVV entrance exam then there is a tiebreaker criterion. Candidates can check the pointers given below by which tie is resolved among the students.
- A candidate who scores more marks in section-C of the question paper is given preference.
- If the tie is still not resolved then, candidates securing better marks in section-B of the exam paper are given preference.
- If a tie still persists, then it is resolved by the criteria of Date of Birth (DOB). Candidates who are of older age are preferred over the younger one.
SMPVV PGCET 2021 Counselling
Candidates are offered admission on the basis of rank secured in SPMVV PGCET 2021. Furthermore, rhe candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum percentage of marks when called for counselling for admission. SPMVV PGCET 2021 Counselling is done by the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati. The physical presence of the qualified candidate is mandatory to participate in the counseling. The candidates need to report on the date and time specified at their own expenses with the required documents and fee.
Documents Required for SPMVV PGCET 2021 Counselling
At the time of counselling, candidates need to carry the following list of documents in ORIGINAL:
- SPMVVPGCET-2021 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks Statements
- Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from 9th class to qualifying examination
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the states of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana from Tahshildar in case of those candidates who have studied outside state ofA.P. or Telangana / carried out private study.
- Migration Certificate
- Anti-ragging Affidavit duly signed by the candidate and her parent.