SPMVV PGCET 2020: SPMVV PGCET 2020 Counselling Schedule has been released online at spmvvdoa.in. SPMVV PGCET is the entrance exam for PG admissions to Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati. It is a state-level entrance exam. It is an annual entrance examination for candidates who are willing to seek admission in various postgraduate courses in the field of Arts, Humanities & Science streams offered by the university. All the information regarding SPMVV admissions is made available on the University’s website. Candidates can get complete information regarding SPMVV PGCET 2020 exam application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc. from this page.
Latest: SPMVV PGCET 2020 Counselling Schedule is out now. Scroll down to check the complete schedule.
SPMVV PGCET 2020
Candidates need to qualify all the eligibility criteria laid down by the official conducting body to get admission into the college. Only female candidates can get admission through SPMVV PGCET 2020. Note that no test is conducted for admission into Integrated M.Sc, Masters in Fine Arts, B.Vocational and PG Diploma courses in the University. The table below comprises of all the important events and their dates regarding the SPMVV PGCET 2020.
|Commencement of online registration||21 Mar 2020|
|Last day to apply online/ submit downloaded application|
20 Sep 2020
|Issuance of Admit card||Released!|
|Declaration of result|
15 Oct 2020
|Commencement of Classes|
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Counselling Schedule
Counselling Schedule: Click here to check the SPMVV PGCET 2020 Counselling Schedule.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Result
Candidates can download their rank card from the official website, spmvvdoa.in. Those candidates who had appeared for the entrance test can able to check the result in online mode. To qualify the examination candidates have to secure the minimum marks. The minimum marks for qualifying in the Entrance Test are 25. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no minimum qualifying marks. Candidates must note that there is no provision for Revaluation/ Personal Identification of answer sheet.
There is also a provision of tie resolving criteria in which if 2 or more candidate secure the same marks then the tie will be resolved. Priority order is given below.
- Marks in Section C
- Marks in Section B
- Seniority in Age
For Direct Admissions- Ranking is decided on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination. To resolve tie cases, seniority in age is considered.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card/ Hall Ticket is released in the online mode. SPMVV PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket is made available on the official website, spmvvdoa.in. Candidates must preserve their admit card till the time admission process gets over completely. It is necessary for the aspirants to keep the hall ticket with safety as it contains the important information related to the exam. It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of the exam as students are not allowed to enter test center without the hall ticket in any case.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Application Form Extended
The last date for submission of online and downloaded filled in the application form is extended up to September 20, 2020. Applicants can check the important details of the extension of application form from below.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Application Form
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam releases the application form for SPMVV PGCET 2020. The application form is available in online mode. Candidates are able to apply for the entrance test by registering on the official website of the university . The university will automatically reject the application forms with incomplete information. To complete the process of application candidates have to submit the requisite application fee. In order to apply for the exam candidates need to click here.
Application Fee: The application fee mentioned below is to be paid using an online mode of payment such as debit card, credit card or netbanking.
|For 1 course||Rs 425|
|For 2 courses||Rs 850|
One can apply for a maximum of 2 tests only. Also, the test centre for both the test must be same.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to take admission in each course offered by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) along with the entrance test, is given below. Those who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions, will, unfortunately, not get admission.
Click here to check the detailed Eligibility Criteria for admissions using PGCET.
Eligibility for Writing PGCET
- For the courses where the admission will be based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects must be 40%/ 45%/ 50% of marks. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. must be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG must be 45%. Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree examination is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
- Candidates who have already cleared the qualifying examination or who have appeared/are still appearing for the final year annual examination in 2020 are eligible to apply. However, supplementary candidates of 2020 are not ineligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admission Courses
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test. Below we have provided Exam Scheme for reference. The syllabus of each test consists of Section A for 30 marks, Section B for 30 marks and Section C for 40 marks or as mentioned under respective subjects.
- Mode of exam: PGCET is conducted in offline mode.
- Language of the exam: The exam paper is in English and Telugu.
- Nature of Question: The entrance test has multiple choice questions.
- Duration of the Exam: 90 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 100
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Test Centers
Candidates can check the places listed below where the exam is going to be conducted.
- Candidates applying for more than one test must opt for only one test center.
- Request for change of test centre is not entertained in any case.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Counselling
After the result have been released, candidates need to appear for the counselling process. The counselling process is conducted at Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati. Candidates can check the schedule of the counselling from the schedule table provided on this page.
Counselling Fee- The admitted candidates have to pay Rs 400 (Rs 250 for SC/ST) towards counselling fee.
During the time of counselling, the following original documents should be submitted:
- SPMVVPGCET-2020 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements
- Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed personnel.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the states of A.P. or Telangana from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. or Telangana / carried out private study.
- Migration certificate
- Anti-ragging Affidavit duly signed by the candidate and her parent
SPMVV Admissions 2020 Seat Matrix
The courses offered through SPMVV PGCET are of two years duration (4 Semesters). The regular and Self Financing prorammes offered by University are given below. Candidates can check the number of seats available in each course.
*DBT-CEEB – 19 seats are to be filled by the candidates who qualify Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (CEEB), conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Direct Admission Courses
SPMVV 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee specified for each course in the table below. There shall be fee concession for the SC, ST Category candidates. Fee concession is not applicable for payment and sponsored/NRI categories.
Admissions through SPMVV PGCET
Direct Admission Courses
Official Website: spmvvdoa.in.
For more details about SPMVV PGCET 2020, candidates can download Information Brochure for
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.