SPMVV PGCET 2019 is the entrance exam for PG admissions to Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam. It is a state level entrance exam. The entrance examination is conducted for various programs like M.Sc, MA, M.Ed, MCJ, MSW, M.P.Ed, M.Com, M.Voc, B.Ed Spl. SPMVV PGCET 2019 is an annual entrance examination for candidates who are willing to seek admission in various postgraduate courses in the field of Arts, Commerce & Science streams offered by the university. The common entrance exam helps the university to select the most eligible candidate for the course. However, only female candidates can appear in this examination and get admission in the college. Candidates need to qualify all the eligibility criteria laid down by the official conducting body to get admission into the college. Candidates can get complete information regarding SPMVV PGCET 2019 exam application form, eligibility criteria, application fee etc. from this page.
SPMVV PGCET 2019
Only female candidates can get admission through SPMVV PGCET 2019. The table below comprises of all the important events and their expected dates regarding the SPMVV PGCET 2019.
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement of online registration||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Last day for registration||1st week of May 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counseling Dates||Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||3rd week of Jun 2019|
Female candidates from all the regions of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be eligible to appear for this common entrance exam. Candidates who are Indian Nationals but belong to other states are also eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%). Foreign nationals can also get admission in the college and are admitted without entrance test, subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and production of STUDENT VISA for the period of study in the University.
Aspiring candidates can check the various courses offered by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University), Tirupati. Candidates can check the courses mentioned below.
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||M.Ed.Spl(H.I)|
|M.Sc. Applied Microbiology||B.Ed. Spl (H.I)|
|M.Sc. Industrial Microbiology||M. Vocational Nutrition and Health Care Sciences|
|M.Sc. Biochemistry||M. Vocational Fashion Technology and Apparel Designing|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||M.Sc. Statistics|
|M.Sc. Botany||M.Com (Master of Commerce )|
|M.Sc. Home Science- Food and Nutrition Sciences: Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics||M.Sc. Home Science- Food and Nutrition Sciences: Community Health and Nutrition|
|M.Sc. Home Science- Food and Nutrition Sciences: Food Science & Quality Control||M.Sc. Home Science- Human Development and Family Studies|
|M.Sc. Organic Chemistry||M.P.Ed ( Two Years-Master of Physical Education)|
|M.Sc. Physics||MSW (Master of Social Work)|
|M.Sc. Sericulture||M.A. Public Relations|
|M.Sc. Zoology||M.C.J. (Communication & Journalism)|
|M.A. English Language and Literature||M.A. Telugu Language, Literature and Translation|
|M.A. Women’s Studies||M.A. Bharatanatyam|
|M.A. Music: Veena||M.A. Music: Vocal|
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to take admission in each course offered by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) along with the entrance test, one has to take are given below. Those who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions, will, unfortunately, not get admission.
Eligibility for Writing the Entrance Test
- For the courses where the admission will be based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% /45%/50% of marks. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree examination is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
- Candidates who have already cleared the qualifying examination or who have appeared/are still appearing for the final year annual examination in 2019 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2019 will be ineligible.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Application Form
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam will release the application form for SPMVV PGCET 2019. The application form will be available in both online & Offline mode. Candidates can apply for the entrance test by registering on the official website of the university or candidates can download the application form offline and fill the necessary details. The university will automatically reject the application forms with incomplete information. To complete the process of application candidates will have to submit the requisite application fee.
Candidates are expected to pay Rs. 425/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD). This is as per last year information. In case of any changes in the application fee after the release of latest information brochure then, details will be updated here.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in the online mode for the candidates who will submit the application form on time along with the application fee. The hall ticket will be available on the official website. candidates must preserve their admit card till the time admission process gets over completely. It is necessary for the aspirants to keep the hall ticket with safety as it contains the important information related to the exam. It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of the exam as students will not be allowed to test center without the hall ticket in any case.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Exam Scheme
There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test. The syllabus of each test consists of Section A for 30 marks, Section B for 30 marks and Section C for 40 marks or as mentioned under respective subjects.
The Language of the exam: The exam will be English and Telugu.
Nature of Question: The entrance test will have multiple choice questions.
Duration of the Exam: 90 Minutes
Number of Questions: 100
Marking Scheme: Each question will carry one mark. There shall be no negative marking.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Test Centers
Candidates can check the places listed below where the exam was conducted last year. It will be beneficial for the aspiring candidates as they will have a rough idea about examination centers. In case of any changes in the list of test centers then, it will be updated here.
- Candidates applying for more than one test are advised can opt for only one test center.
- Request for change of test center will not be entertained in any case.
- If the total number of applicants at any test center is less than 100, the test will be conducted at Tirupati centre only. However, if 50 candidates opt for centre other than Tirupati, it may be considered.
- The governing body reserves the right to allot a Centre other than the Centre opted by the candidate.
This is as per last year’s information. In case of any changes in the number of test centers then it will be updated here.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Result
Candidates will be able to download their rank card from the official website, www.spmvvdoa.in. candidates who will have appeared for the entrance test will be able to check the result in online mode. To qualify the examination candidates will have to secure the minimum marks. The minimum marks for qualifying in the Entrance Test will be 25. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no minimum qualifying marks. There shall also be a provision of tie resolving criteria in which if 2 or more candidate secure the same marks then the tie will be resolved. To Know detailed information related to Tie resolving criteria, click on the “Result” page in the Quick Links section. Candidates must note that there shall be no provision for REVALUATION or PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION of answer sheet.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Admission Procedure
- Admissions will be based on the SPMVVPGCET-2019 rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility conditions.
- The candidate must have cleared the qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks as mentioned in Section C (in the instructions booklet) when she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in rank would be admitted.
- Admission into each course will be done by calling at least three candidates for every seat of each category. Candidates have to attend the counseling on the allotted date and specified time at their own expenses with the required documents and fee.
- If a candidate fails to attend the counseling on the specified date and time due to any reason then, he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in rank will be eligible for a further round of counseling.
- Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day.
- If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over for some valid reason, such a candidate on written representation may be considered for admission into the subject in the next phase of counseling only if there is a vacancy in the particular category for which he/she is eligible.
During the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted:
- SPMVVPGCET-2019 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements
- Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Six Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates(integrated caste certificate or temporary caste certificate taken in 2019)
- Income certificates from the Tahshildar obtained in 2019
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI/Cultural Activity)
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed personnel.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the states of A.P. or Telangana from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. or Telangana / carried out private study.
- Migration certificate
- Anti ragging Affidavit duly signed by candidate and her parent
SPMVV PGCET Seat Availability
The courses offered are of two years duration (4 Semesters). The regular (R) and Self Financing (SF). Candidates can check the number of seats available in each course as per the last year details. If there will be any changes in the availability of seats for each course then it will be updated here.
*This information is on the basis of last year. In case of any changes in the seat availability it will be updated here. DBT- 20 seats will be filled by Candidates who get qualified in Combined Entrance Examination (CEEB) conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) for admission into M.Sc. Biotechnology Programme – 2019-20 sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi. These candidates would be entitled to obtain monthly stipend of Rs. 5000/- during the course period. Unfilled JNU allotted seats will be filled through JNU-CEEB/ SPMVVPGCET-2019 qualified students charging prescribed self-finance fee. Further JNU-CEEB qualified students will be exempted from SPMVVPGCET-2019 to obtain admission into M.Sc. Biotechnology course.
SPMVV PGCET Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee specified for each course mentioned in the table below. If in case there will be any changes in the fee structure then, information will be updated here. There shall be fee concession for the SC, ST Category candidates. Fee concession is not applicable for payment and sponsored/NRI categories. We will update about the fee structure in detail as soon as the latest information Brochure is released. Till the time, keep visiting the official website for regular updates.
|Course Name||Type||Total Fee (Rs.)|
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||Regular
|M.Sc. Applied Microbiology||Regular
|M.Sc .Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics||Regular
|M.Sc. Community Health and Nutrition||Regular
|M.Sc. Food Science & Quality Control||Regular
|M.Sc. Human Development and Family Studies||Regular
|M.Sc. Seri culture||Regular||11,600|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||DBT – Student
Non – DBT
|M.Sc. Organic Chemistry||S.F||36,125|
|M.Sc Industrial Microbiology||S.F||31,600|
|M. Vocational- Fashion Technology and Apparel Designing||S.F||53,600|
|M. Vocational- Nutrition and Health Care Sciences||S.F||53,600|
|Master’s Course in Communication and Journalism||Regular
|Master’s Course in Education||Regular||11,600|
|Bachelor’s Course in Special Education (H.I)||Regular||11,600|
|M.Ed Course in Special Education (H.I)||S.F||31,085|
|M.A.English Language & Literature||Regular
|M.A.Music (Veena & Vocal)||Regular||7,950|
|Master’s in Social Work||Regular
|M.A.Telugu Language, Literature & Translation||Regular
|M.Com. ( Master of Commerce)||S.F||17,655|
|M.A. Public Relations||Regular
Official Website: www.spmvvdoa.in.
For more details about SPMVV PGCET 2019 refer 2018’s – Download Information Brochure.