|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (SPMVV PGCET 2017) – The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University), Tirupati will release notification for admission into various Post Graduate courses in Arts, Humanities and Sciences offered during the academic year 2017-18.The Advisory Committee of SPMVVPGCET-2017 reserves the right to change or modify the rules. For getting admission, a candidate should qualify in SPMVVPGCET-2017 and also satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. Candidates can read complete information regarding SPMVV PGCET 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. on this page.
SPMVV PGCET 2017
The Admissions in the University are limited to women candidates only. All the women students from the State of Andhra Pradesh and the State of Telangana are local students to SPMVV since SPMVV is under Schedule X. SPMVV is a state-wide University and admit the students from all the Regions of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (i.e., Rayalaseema, Andhra regions of A.P and state of Telangana) in the ratio of 22:42:36 respectively. Students from all the three regions of the two states can seek admission to various courses offered by the University.
Schedule for SPMVV PGCET 2017 is given below.
|Sale of Applications||23 Mar 2017|
|Last Date for the Receipt of Applications|
|Availability of Admit card||17 May 2017|
|Date of Commencement of Entrance Examination||21 May 2017|
|Declaration of result||27 May 2017|
|Counseling Dates for M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.P.Ed, M.S.W||07 Jun to 14 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of Classes for M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.P.Ed, M.S.W||19 Jun 2017|
|Counseling Dates for Integrated M.Sc and B. Vocational Courses for Intermediate Qualified Students||05 Jun to 07 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of Classes for Integrated M.Sc and B. Vocational Courses||15 Jun 2017|
SPMVV PGCET Quick Links
SPMVV PGCET 2017 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for admission into each course available in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) along with the entrance test, one has to take are given below.
In case of the course where there are seats with different eligibility criteria, the vacant seats in either category (after exhausting the complete list) will be filled with candidates of other category.
The courses offered are of two years duration (4 Semesters). The regular (R) and Self Financing (SF) Courses offered in the University are as follows
Availability of Seats Different Courses
SPMVV PGCET 2017 Entrance Test
- There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test as given in Section R. The syllabus of each test consists of Section A for 30 marks, Section B for 30 marks and Section C for 40marks or as mentioned under respective subjects.
- Each entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one mark and there is no negative mark for wrong answer.
- The question papers for English and Telugu tests will be in the respective languages. For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper hall ticket.
- Calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rulers, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aids are not allowed in to the examination hall.
- Candidate should answer only on the OMR SHEET provided to her with name, hall ticket number and photo printed on it.
SPMVV PGCET 2017 Result
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam has announced the SMPVV PGCET 2017 Result. The Result is declared in online mode and can be checked through the official website. The candidates can check Result and download their Rank Card as well. The direct link for SPMVV PGCET 2017 Result has been provided hereunder.
Check Your Result here: –
How get Result & Rank Card
- Visit the official link to check SMPVV PGCET Result 2017 as given above.
- Enter the Hall Ticket No. as printed on the Hall Ticket.
- Enter the Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Click Submit button and the Result / Rank Card will be displayed.
- Candidates must download Rank Card to appear in the Counselling.
SPMVV PGCET 2017 Ranking
- The minimum mark for qualifying in the Entrance Test is 25. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no minimum qualifying marks.
- When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the test as a whole, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section C. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section B. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
- Rank cards can be downloaded from the website www.spmvvdoa.in after the publication of SPMVVCET–2017 results.
- The rank obtained in SPMVVPGCET-2017 is valid for admission for the academic year 2017-18 only.
- There is no provision for REVALUATION or PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION of answer sheet.
SPMVV PGCET 2017 Counselling
Candidates are hereby informed to report at the Indira Priyadarshini Auditorium, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, as per the Schedule. The schedule is available on the official website & also provided below.
- Check Required Documents for Counselling – PG Courses
- Check Required Documents for Counselling – Integrated Courses
PG Course Counselling Schedule
Integrated Courses Counselling Schedule
SPMVV PGCET 2017 Admission Procedure
Admissions are based on the SPMVVPGCET-2017 rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks as mentioned in Section C (in the instructions booklet) when she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in rank would be admitted.
Admissions would be made through counseling at Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati.
Admission into each course will be done by calling at least three candidates for every seat in each category. Candidates have to attend the counseling on the date and time specified at their own expenses with the required documents and fee.
If a candidate fails to attend the counseling on the specified date and time for whatever reason, she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of personal appearance will not be entertained.
Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day.
If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over for some valid reason, such a candidate on written representation may be considered for admission into the subject in the next phase of counseling only if there is a vacancy in the particular category for which she is eligible.
At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate –
- SPMVVPGCET-2017 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements
- Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates.
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates(integrated caste certificate or temporary caste certificate taken in 2017).
- Income certificates from the Tahshildar obtained in 2017.
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI/Cultural Activity).
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. or Telangana from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. or Telangana / carried out private study.
- Migration certificate
- Anti ragging Affidavit duly signed by candidate and her parent.
The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered.
Admission will be finalized on the day of counseling on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test and fulfillment of eligibility criteria subject to rules of reservation. Candidate who cannot produce all the necessary certificates at the time of counseling will forfeit admission and the candidate next in rank would be considered. If selected, the candidate has to pay the prescribed fee immediately.
For cancellation of admission after the closing of admissions, one has to pay the total fee for the entire course period without concession to receive back the original certificates.
All the admissions are purely provisional, and the concerned University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.