|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SRCC Admission 2017 – Shri Ram College of Commerce, Department of Physical Education offers Sports Admission for the academic year 2017-18. Application is invited for the eligible candidates for seek admission in Undergraduates and Post graduate programme for this academic year. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding SRCC Admission 2017 from this page given below.
Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) Admission 2017
Undergraduate Programmes Admission Process
Admission Procedures and General Guidelines for Admission
- College follows the admission guidelines, schedule and criteria as notified by the University of Delhi. For the academic year 2017-18, candidates from all the categories must be registered centrally through online facility of the University of Delhi for the courses available in the College.
- College will announce cut-offs for candidates of all the main categories (Gen/OBCs/SCs/STs/PwD) for B.Com (Hons.) and B.A. (Hons.) Economics separately as per the notified schedule of the University of Delhi for Undergraduate admission in academic session-2017-18.
- All the registered candidates meeting the cut-offs will be given admission after satisfactory verification of requisite documents required for admission. Therefore ‘First Come First Serve’ criteria will not be applicable for admission.
- Candidates who have missed their admission deadline of their cut-offs will be given chance of admission only on the last day of admission schedule of the subsequent cut-offs provided seats are left unfilled. Reservation for PwD candidates is 5% of total sanctioned seats for B.Com (Hons.) and B.A. (Hons.) Economics separately.
- Certificate of physical disability issued by Chief Medical Officer/Civil Surgeon of district or any government hospital authorized to give such certificate under the provision of PWD Act 1995 will be considered for admission. In case of any query the candidate may refer to http://www.ccdisabilities.nic.in
- The reservation for wards of Kashmiri Migrants is 5% of total sanctioned seats for B.Com (Hons.) and B.A. (Hons.) Economics separately subject to 10% concessions in the cut-offsof general category in each case.
- Benefits of reservation for candidates from reserve categories (SCs/STs/OBCs/PwD/Kashmiri Migrants and others) will be available only after production of original copy of relevant certificates which should be available in the name of candidates at the time of admission.
- All those candidates under the categories of Armed Forces/ Sikkimese/Kashmiri Migrants/PwD if want to be considered in any other category such as SCs, STs or OBCs then they must have registered their names separately in the respective category.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Com (Hons.) and B.A. (Hons.) Economics under the Armed Forces, Nepalese, Bhutanese, Sikkimese, Kashmiri Migrants, Sports and Foreign categories must have registered online with the University of Delhi in their respective categories. Their admission to the College will be based on the norms of University of Delhi.
- The benefit of reservation in the OBCs category is available to only candidates of those castes which are mentioned in the state-wise list of the Government of India. Certificate of OBCs must contain status of Non-creamy layer and should be latest as per the governing law of the Government of India.
- For admission under sports category, the candidates must fill a separate sports admission form after having selected under sports quota in the College. The admission under sports quota will be governed by the admission criteria of the University of Delhi.
- No student will be allowed to take admission in two courses/Colleges simultaneously. In case, they are found to be admitted in two courses/Colleges simultaneously, the admission in all courses/Colleges will be cancelled.
- All the original certificates of the candidates seeking admission in the College need to be submitted in original with the College which will be returned after expert and legal verification.
- In case of cancellation of admission of any candidate in any course in the College students will be promptly returned their certificates to facilitate their migration to other College and course. After the cancellation of the admission the students will be refunded the fee by the College.
Post Graduate Programmes Admission Process
For admission to PG Diploma in Global Business Operations the College releases the Admission Notification which is placed on the College Notice Board; made available on the College Website; and through advertisements in leading national newspapers, usually in the month of OCTOBER every year. The candidates can apply online in a prescribed Application Form within the notified period/dates (usually begins from November and lasts till December). The Admission Test is usually conducted on Sunday in the month of January/ February. The results of Admission Test are declared in the month of February/ March. Limited numbers of candidates, on the basis of merit, are invited for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI). The GDPI is conducted somewhere in the month of March/April after the written test. The candidates for admission are finally selected on the basis of merit. The admission is completed in the month of April. The academic semester begins from July.
For exact DATES and DETAILS, Admission Notification, Prospectus and subsequent notices for the Test/ GDPI/ Results should be referred / followed.
M. Com. / M.A. Economics
The admission process begins in MAY/JUNE every year and is directly handled by the concerned Department of the University of Delhi. The admission process begins with the registration of Candidates and admissions are done on the basis of performance in entrance examination.
The candidates should, therefore, contact the following:
|Course||Contact Address||Contact Numbers|
|M. Com.||Department of Commerce
University of Delhi,
North Campus, Delhi – 110 007
|M.A. Economics||Department of Economics
University of Delhi,
North Campus, Delhi – 110 007
The concerned Department of the University of Delhi releases the list of eligible candidates and issues Admission Slip/Order to them on the basis of merit and their choice for Colleges/Department. The candidates selected for admission who are issued Admission Slip/Order for SRCC by the Department should contact the Admission Committee in the College along with the Admission Slip/Order for completing admission formalities and deposit of fee as per instructions/guidelines from the concerned Department of the University of Delhi.
Documents required at the time of completing Admission Formalities
- Fill a separate Admission Form (available from the college office).
- Fill University Enrolment Form (if graduate from University other than Delhi University).
- Three Passport size photographs.
- Self attested photocopy of following documents –
- Detailed Marks Sheet of passing Undergraduate Degree Examination
- Certificate of Date of Birth (High School Certificate – Class X).
- Character Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Provisional Certificate of passing the Undergraduate Degree Examination from the institution last attended.
- Caste/Category certificate (if admitted under any reserved category).
- All certificates/documents in original as mentioned above.
Admission Cut Offs
- Click Here for Shri Ram College of Commerce Admission Cut Offs