SRHU CEENPB 2018- Swami Rama Himalayan University is going to conduct Common Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Biosciences (CEENPB) for the year 2018. Candidates who wants to take admission in the mentioned courses can apply for the courses through the application form link given below. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Dates for SRHU CEENPB 2018 has been released and other related information for the exam has been mentioned on this page below in detail. Read all the details carefully before applying.
SRHU CEENPB 2018
SRHU CEENPB 2018 is going to be conducted for candidates who wish to pursue Nursing, Paramedical or Biosciences at Swami Rama Himalayan University. CEENPB is going to be conducted in the month of July, 2018. Given below is the schedule for all the important events of SRHU CEENPB 2018 Exam.
Schedule for SRHU CEENPB 2018:
|Schedule for online submission of application form & requisite fee||08 Apr-
|Schedule for offline sale||16 Apr-
|Cut off and time for submission of application forms(At office of SRHU)|
|Date of Uploading of Rejected Applications list (if any)||11 Jun 2018|
|Candidates whose applications are rejected may remove the deficiency between||11 to 14 Jun 2018|
|Date of uploading of Admit cards|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
|Date of uploading answer keys||02 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Result||09 Jul 2018|
|Date of 1st counselling/ Allotment of seats||19, 20 & 21 Jul 2018|
SRHU CEENPB 2018 Application Form
Application form for SRHU CEENPB 2018 are available on the official website. Candidates willing to appear for the test can apply for the exam through two modes i.e. online and offline. Online submissions can be made on the official website. For offline submissions, candidates have to submit the form at the office of SRHU. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying. Find below the link to apply online.
Apply online: Click here to apply online for SRHU CEENPB 2018.
- On-line Payment: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- + Transaction charges as applicable through the Paytm Wallet.
- Off-line Payment: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- cash at the time of buying application form and brochure. Candidates can also obtain brochure through post by sending an application at the postal address with a demand draft of Rs. 1100/- in favour of Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun.
Important Instructions for Application Submission:
- Candidates must have scanned images of his/ her latest Photograph and signature to submit form online.
- Photograph must be latest high colored contrast with white background taken after Jan 01, 2018.
- Signature should be clear and in running handwriting preferably with a black sketch pen. Writing full name in Capitals would not be accepted.
- For On-line submission Scanned images should be in JPG/ JPEG format only, of size between 100-200 KB for photograph and 50- 100 KB for signature.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- Request for change in any particulars in application forms shall not be entertained in any circumstances.
- Category(GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC) and/or subcategory DPW/ FF/ PH benefits to claim a seat are limited to candidates who are permanent residents of Uttarakhand are applicable to 40% reserved seats only.
- For offline submission, Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of their Application.
Eligibility Criteria and Seats
Eligibility Criteria and seats intake for various courses is given below. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course they wish to pursue.
Eligibility criteria for Nursing Courses:
Eligibility criteria for Paramedical Courses:
Eligibility criteria for Biosciences Courses:
SRHU CEENPB 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will be given Admit Cards online as well as offline on the basis of information they provide while filling in the application form. In case of any discrepancy, candidate should inform the controller of examination of SRHU. Only those candidates who are in possession of valid admit card issued by university shall be allowed at the examination center. Candidates are allowed to preserve their admit cards till the application process gets over.
Note: Candidates must also bring a valid Photo-id proof at the examination center along with the admit cards.
SRHU CEENPB 2018 Exam Centers
CEENPB will be held at the following centers. Candidates must make their own arrangements to reach the examination center. University reserves the right to change/ cancel any center under extraordinary circumstances.
SRHU CEENPB 2018 Exam Pattern
CEENPB 2018 will comprise of objective test of 200 questions from the following subjects:
- Physics- 40
- Chemistry- 40
- Biology/ Mathematics- 80
- English- 40
Note: No entrance exam will be conducted for those who has applied for Lateral entry courses. Merit list for them will be prepared on the basis of qualifying diploma examination (50% weightage) and Personal interview (50% weightage).
SRHU CEENPB 2018 Result and Merit List
Merit List of individuals will be prepared by the university on the basis of their performance in the examination. Merit list would be prepared differently for different particulars.
The result of SRHU CEENPB 2018 will be released online on the official website and will be displayed on the notice board of the university. Candidates must know that their result will not be informed to them through posts or telephone.
Incase two or more candidates secure equal marks then the following criteria will be followed to rank them in the merit list. Criteria is given below in the order of preference.
- Candidates securing higher marks in biology/ mathematics.
- Candidates securing higher marks in chemistry.
- Candidates securing higher marks in Physics.
- Candidates with higher percentage of marks in English, Physics, chemistry and biology/ biotechnology/ healthcare sciences/ maths taken together in (10+2) Examination.
- Candidate who is elder in age.
Official website: srhu.edu.in
For more information about SRHU CEENPB 2018: Download information brochure.