SRH University MBBS Admission 2018 – Swami Rama Himalayan University offers admission to Under Graduate Medical (MBBS) programme conducted at Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, a constituent college of the University for the academic year 2018-19. Admission will be made on the basis of on the merit of NEET (UG) – 2018 through common counselling conducted by the State Government or its designated authority and none else.
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun shall be conducting common counselling for admission into Under Graduate Medical (MBBS) programme for academic session 2018-2019 based on the merit of NEET (UG) 2018.
SRH University MBBS Admission 2018 through NEET
The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for common
counselling conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University for admission to MBBS Admission in Swami Rama Himalayan University.
- Click here to check the notice for Mop-Up Round for Admission into MBBS.
- Click here to check the MBBS-2018 Admission Notice.
The SRH University will be released application form for the MBBS course for counseling. Interested candidates will fill the application form for the counseling to take admission in MBBS course. The application form will be released on the official website of SRH University. The candidates will be visit to the website to check the availability of the application form . The candidate will need to keep their registration id for further process.
Documents to be brought at the time of admission
While reporting for admission, the candidate shall bring the following certificates/documents In Original along with 2 sets of self-attested copies of the same:
- Original Allotment letter from appropriate authority
- Admit Card of NEET (UG) -2018
- Score Card/ Result of NEET (UG)- 2018
- High school/Higher secondary certificate for Date of Birth
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examinations (class 12th)
- Pass certificate of the qualifying examinations (class 12th)
- Recent character certificate from the school/college last attended/Gazetted Officer
- Transfer certificate/school leaving certificate
- Migration Certificate, if applicable (can be submitted at the time of enrolment)
- Gap year affidavit, if applicable
- Domicile/Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand Certificate (If Applicable)
- Six recent colored passport size photographs & two stamp size photographs
- Affidavit against ragging from the CANDIDATE
- Affidavit against ragging from the PARENTS
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Guarantee
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from abroad have to give Equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (a Govt. of India Agency)
Fee Structure for MBBS Programme
- As per the provisions of sub section (1) of section 33 of the Swami Rama Himalayan University Act, 40% seats (60 seats) are reserved for ‘Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand’.
- In accordance with sub section (2) of section 33 of the said Act, 26% rebate in tuition fee shall be given to the ‘Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand’.
- Reservation Policy of the Govt. of Uttarakhand shall be applicable on 40% seats reserved for ‘Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand’ category. If the reserved seats remain vacant, then such vacant seats shall be filled up by the ‘General’ candidates under the ‘Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand’ category.
- If the ‘General’ seats under the ‘Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand’ category remain vacant, then the said vacant seats will be filled up by other candidates.
Official Website: srhu.edu.in
For more details of SRH University MBBS Admission 2018 – Download Official Notification