SRH University MBBS Admission 2017 – Swami Rama Himalayan University offers admission to Under Graduate Medical (MBBS) programme conducted at Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, a constituent college of the University for the academic year 2017-18. Admission will be made on the basis of on the merit of NEET (UG) – 2017 through common counselling conducted by the State Government or its designated authority and none else.
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun shall be conducting common counselling for admission into Under Graduate Medical (MBBS) programme for academic session 2017-2018 based on the merit of NEET (UG) 2017.
SRH University MBBS Admission 2017 through NEET
The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for common
counselling conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University for admission to MBBS Admission in Swami Rama Himalayan University.
All UG (NEET – 2017) qualified candidates are invited for registration for the process of
common counselling & admission into Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences.
For Registration & all Counselling Details, candidates kindly visit the website www.hnbumuexams.com
Total seats: 150 seats
- There are total 150 seats available for MBBS programme. As per the provisions of sub section (1) of section 33 of the Swami Rama Himalayan University Act, 40% seats (60 seats) are reserved for ‘Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand’.
- In accordance with sub section (2) of section 33 of the said Act, 26% rebate in tuition fee shall be given to the ‘Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand’.
- Reservation Policy of the Govt. of Uttarakhand shall be applicable on 60 (sixty) seats under the ‘Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand’ category. If the reserved seats
remain vacant, then such vacant seats shall be filled up by the ‘General’ candidates
under the ‘Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand’ category.
- If the ‘General’ seats under the ‘Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand’ category remain vacant, then the said vacant seats will be filled up by other candidates.
Documents to be brought at the time of admission
While reporting for admission, the candidate shall bring the following certificates/documents In Original along with 2 sets of self-attested copies of the same:
- Original Allotment letter from appropriate authority
- Admit Card of NEET (UG) -2017
- Score Card/ Result of NEET (UG)- 2017
- High school/Higher secondary certificate for Date of Birth
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examinations (class 12th)
- Pass certificate of the qualifying examinations (class 12th)
- Recent character certificate from the school/college last attended/Gazetted Officer
- Transfer certificate/school leaving certificate
- Migration Certificate, if applicable (can be submitted at the time of enrolment)
- Gap year affidavit, if applicable
- Domicile/Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand Certificate (If Applicable)
- Six recent colored passport size photographs & two stamp size photographs
- Affidavit against ragging from the CANDIDATE
- Affidavit against ragging from the PARENTS
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Guarantee
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from abroad have to give Equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (a Govt. of India Agency)
Fee Structure for MBBS Programme 2014-2015, 2015-2016 & 2016-2017 sessions
The tuition fee, which is given herein above, had been decided by the Fee Committee of the University and was applicable for 2014-2015, 2015-2016 & 2016-2017 session. The new Fee Committee, constituted by the University, will soon be deciding the tuition fee to be charged for the sessions 2017-2018, 2018-2019 & 2019-2020. The revised Fee Structure will be uploaded on the University website as soon as it is decided by the Fee Committee.
For more details of SRH University MBBS Admission 2017 – Download Official Notification