|Manipal University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
SRH University PGMEE 2016 Admit Card is available for download by candidates for the exam after completion of application form. Admit Card of SRHU PGMEE 2016, the Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam, is issued to candidates who have applied before last date. Swami Rama Himalayan (SRH) University will conduct the PGMEE as per schedule mention below. In order to appear in the exam, candidate must bring his / her hall ticket. Details of examination center shall also be given in the admit card.
|Date of Uploading of Admit Cards||7th Feb 2016|
|Date of Entrance Exam||14th Feb 2016|
SRHU PGMEE Admit Card 2016
Allotted roll number list – Click here to check allotted roll number list.
Download admit card – Click here to download admit card.
On the basis of information given in the Application form, admit cards of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the University website (www.srhu.edu.in) by 08th February, 2016.
The candidate can also check the List of Rejected Applications (if any) posted on the website.
Only those candidates, who are in possession of a valid Admit Card issued by the University, shall be allowed to enter the examination centre. The Candidate shall also bring his/her PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Driving License for his/her identification.
Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till the process of admission is completed.
There will be one paper of 3 (three) hours duration containing 250 Multiple Choice Questions consisting of all the subjects of M.B.B.S. curriculum.
The questions will be single response objective type.
Instruction for Examination
- The Candidate should report at the Examination centre on Sunday, 14th February, 2016.
- The Examination will start sharp at 10:00 AM. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of the examination. Temporary absence, during examination, for using urinal/toilet is not permissible.
- The Candidate must bring their own black ball point pen, pencils and eraser.
- No candidate should carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card (without envelope) inside the examination hall. If a candidate is found to be copying/conversing with other candidates/ to have in his/her possession papers, notes or books, he/she shall be disqualified from taking this Examination and the next one or two such examinations according to the nature of offence and the matter be reported to MCI for necessary action.
- Candidates shall maintain silence and attend to their papers only. Any disturbance in examination hall shall be deemed as misconduct and the candidate shall forfeit the right to continue to write in the examination. The decision of the Centre superintendent shall be final and binding on candidate.
- Cellular phones, pagers, calculators or any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the Examination hall.
- In case of any unfair means, action shall be taken as per provisions made by the Swami Rama Himalayan University in this regard.