|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
SRHU Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination (PGMEE) 2016 – SRH University conducts Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (PGMEE) for admission into various Post Graduate (MD/MS/Diploma) programmes offered by its constituent Medical College (Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences) for the academic year 2016-17. Candidates can check the details of application form, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Schedule for the SRHU PGMEE 2016 is given below.
|Last date for submission of application form||30 Jan 2016|
|Date of Uploading of Admit Cards||By 08 Feb 2016|
|Date of Entrance Exam||14 Feb 2016|
|Declaration of Result||20 Feb 2016|
PGMEE Admission Against Vacant Seats
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission in MD programmes offered by Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences for the academic session 2016-17 against the vacant seats. The seats will be allotted on 30 May 2016 subject to availability of seats. Presently. the vacant seats are as given hereunder:
- MD – Anatomy: 02
- MD – Physiology : 04
- MD – Pathology : 01
- MD – Microbiology : 01
- MD – Biochemistry : 01
The vacant seats in MD programmes may change/increase. The criteria for allotment of vacant seats shall be in order of preference as under:
- Those candidates who have already been allotted seats either on 14th March 2016 (PGMEE 2016 counseling) or on 7th April 2016 or on 26th April 2016 or on 9th May 2016 and are interested in changing the coted seat.
- Candidates who have qualified PGMEE-2016 but have nct been allotted any seat on 14th March 2016 or 71hApril 2016 or 26th April 2016 or on 9th May 2016.
- Qualified candidates of AIPGMEE – 2016 on merit ranking.
- Qualified candidates of any State conducted Entrance Examination 2016 on merit ranking.
- The candidates, who have obtained MBBS degree from a recognized college/university, on merit based on marks obtained in all the professional examinations of MBBS.
Fee Structure: Tuition Fee as per the PG MEE – 2016 Information Brochure. In addition, security deposit of Rs. 2,00,000/- (refundable), University Enrolment fee Rs. 1000/-, vaccination charges Rs. 1500/-, Hostel charges for PG (Married accommodation) Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum and P.G. (Unmarried accanmodation) Rs. 72,000/- per annum will be charged extra. Mess charges will be charged separately on actuals. Staying in the hostel is mandatory.
If a seat is allotted to a candidate, he/she shall be required to deposit necessarily admission fee & Enrolment fee on the day of allotment of seat, i.e. 30th May, 2016. Tuition fee can be paid in two equal six monthly installments. First installment alongwith security deposit, vaccination charges, hostel charges should be deposited on the same day in the form of Demand draft or multi- “Swami Rama Himalayan University” payable at 5.8.1. Jolly Grant, Dehradun (Branch Code – 10580). Cash will not be accepted.
Candidates may apply in the prescribed form along with scanned copy of AIPGMEE score card 2016/ score card of State conducted Entrance Examination 2016, if applicable, and mark sheet of all the professional examinations of MBBS.
The application form can also be downloaded from the link provided below and should reach either by e-mail at [email protected] latest by 28th May, 2016
The eligible candidates shall have to get themselves registered on 7th April 2016 i.e. Thursday at 10.00 am. Allotment of seats will also be done on the same day. Candidates will remain present in person or through authorized representative, in writing.
If a seat is allotted to a candidate, he/she shall be required to deposit necessarily admission fee & Enrolment fee on the day of allotment of seat, i.e. 7th April 2016. Tuition fee can be paid in two equal six monthly installments. First installment along with security deposit, vaccination charges, hostel charges should be deposited on the same day or latest by 11th April 2016 in the form of Demand draft or multi-city cheque made in favour of “Swami Rama Himalayan University” payable at S.B.I. Jolly Grant, Dehradun (Branch Code – 1 05 80). Cash will not be accepted.
Seat Available for 2nd Counselling
|Course||No. of Seats|
|MD – Anatomy||03|
|MD – Biochemistry||03|
|MD – Community Medicine||03|
|MD – Microbiology||02|
|MD – Pharmacology||02|
|MD – Physiology||04|
Check complete notice about SHRU 2nd Counseling 2016 HERE.
The counseling for allotment of seats for admission into various MD/MS/Diploma programmes will be held on Monday, 14th March 2016 at Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Swami Rama Himalayan University. Candidates who are declared qualified in the Post-Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (PGMEE) — 2016, held on 14 Feb 2016, shall register themselves for allotment of seats.
- Rank No. 01 to 50 – Monday, 14 March 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- Rank No. 51 to 109 – Monday, 14 March 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
After the Registration, allotment of seats for admission to the various MD/MS/Diploma programmes of Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, a constituent college of Swami Rama Himalayan University, will also be done on Monday, 14 March 2016. Registered candidates shall remain present in person or through authorized representative with all the following documents in original, alongwith 2 sets of attested photocopies of the same.
- Call letter for counseling.
- Admit Card of PGMEE – 2016
- High School/Higher Secondary School certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheets of MBBS examinations (all professional examinations).
- Internship completion certificate/certificate from the head of the institution that the candidate will be completing the internship by 31 Mar 2016.
- MBBS degree/Provisional passing certificate.
- Valid permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council.
- Recent Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended/ or from a Gazetted officer.
- Caste certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Migration Certificate (To be submitted latest by 31 May 2016).
- Affidavit against ragging from candidate & parent as per appendix – V & VI of Information Brochure (To be given on a non – judicial notarized stamp paper of Rs. 10/- each)
- Ten recent coloured passport size photographs (as pasted in the Application Form).
- AN Card (photocopy)
- Domicile Certificate only for Uttarakhand domiciled candidates
In case a candidate is unable to appear in person on the notified date, he/she can send an authorized representative with an authority and undertaking letter (as per appendix III & IV of Information brochure) along with requisite original documents. The allotment made to the authorized representative shall be binding on such a candidate. If the candidate or his/her representative do not appear for counseling, it will be presumed that the candidate is not interested in taking the admission.
In addition to the tuition fee of the programme allotted, a candidate has to pay Admission Fee (Rs. 50,000/-), University Enrolment fee (Rs.1000/-), refundable security (Rs. 2,00,000/-), and vaccination charges (Rs. 1500/-). Hostel charges for PG (Married accommodation) is Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum and P.G. (Unmarried accommodation) is Rs. 72,000/- per annum. Mess charges will be charged separately. Staying in the hostel is mandatory.
SRH University has published the answer keys of Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (PGMEE) which was held on 14 Feb 2016. Candidates can check the Set wise Answer keys from the link provided below. The Result of Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (PGMEE) will be based on the answer key published by SRH University.
Get SRHU PGMEE 2016 Answer keys here:- Check Answer keys published by SRH University.
Candidates can apply online for Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination PGMEE 2016 from the official website of SRH University as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
- Application process is over now..!!
Instruction for Completing Application form
- Candidates should fill in the application form in his/her own handwriting (in capital letters) clearly and legibly. Candidates are advised to keep the Photo copy of the same for future correspondence.
- Furnishing of false information or suppression of material information in the application form will entail disqualification and shall render the candidate unfit for admission. If ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature/admission will be treated as cancelled and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Further, the intimation in this regard will be sent to M.C.I.
- Incomplete Application Form will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained by the University in this regard.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the correct address is filled in the Application Form. The University shall not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
- A candidate should not submit more than one application.
- Since allotment of seats is made through counseling, candidates don’t have to give their choice of subject at the time of submission of application form.
- The Application Form must be accompanied with self-attested photocopies of the following documents :
- Date of birth certificate or High School certificate containing date of birth.
- Mark sheets of M.B.B.S. examinations (all professional examinations).
- M.B.B.S. degree or Provisional passing certificate.
- Internship completion certificate or certificate from the head of the institution that the candidate will be completing the internship by 31st March, 2016.
- Permanent/Provisional registration certificate issued by M.C.I./State Medical Council.
- Caste certificate in case of S.C./ S.T./ O.B.C. candidates (If applicable).
- Permanent resident certificate issued by the designated authority (DM/SDM) for candidates claiming to be the Permanent resident of Uttarakhand (if applicable).
- Two self addressed registered envelopes.
- Two recent passport size colored photographs (photographs should be same as affixed on the application form).
Application Fee: Application form complete in all respect must be accompanied with a draft of Rs. 3500/- (Rupees three thousand five hundred only) drawn in favour of “Swami Rama Himalayan University” payable at State Bank of India, Jolly Grant (Branch code No- 10580), Dehradun.
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained permanent registration either from the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any of the authorized State Medical Council (SMC) after completing 12-months compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination (M.B.B.S. or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing 12-months compulsory rotating internship and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2016 can take up this examination, such candidates will have to submit a certificate from the head of institution that he/she will be completing internship by 31 Mar 2016. They shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship by 31 Mar 2016 and obtained permanent registration.
- The candidates who have obtained M.B.B.S. degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by MCI shall not be eligible to appear in this examination.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
There will be one paper of 3 (three) hours duration containing 250 Multiple Choice Questions consisting of all the subjects of M.B.B.S. curriculum.
The questions will be single response objective type.
The tentative number of questions from each subject will be as given below:-
- Anatomy (10),
- Physiology (10),
- Biochemistry (10),
- Pharmacology (10),
- Pathology (15),
- Microbiology (10),
- Forensic Medicine (10),
- Social and Preventive Medicine (15),
- Ophthalmology (10),
- ENT (10),
- Medicine & allied (50),
- Surgery & allied (50),
- Obst & Gynae (30) and
- Paediatrics (10).
The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
Centre for PGMEE 2016
The PGMEE – 2016 was held in New Delhi. Information about the allotted centre will be conveyed to the candidate through the uploaded Admit card for PGMEE – 2016 on the University website (www.srhu.edu.in). The Candidate must make his/her own arrangements to reach the Examination centre well in advance.