SMEAT Exam 2023 is the Institute level Fashion and Design entrance exam. Organized by SMIADT, SMEAT exam is for admission to B.Des, BFA courses in Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology (MAHE / Manipal University). The Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology (SMIADT) will announce Srishti Manipal Entrance and Aptitude Test (SMEAT) 2023 exam date, application form soon. Its official website is srishtimanipalinstitute.in. Get here the SMEAT study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
SMEAT Exam 2023
What is SMEAT Exam exam?
The full form of SMEAT is Srishti Manipal Entrance and Aptitude Test. It is a Institute level Fashion and Design entrance examination conducted by SMIADT. B.Des, BFA admission in Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology (MAHE / Manipal University) for 2023-24 session is on the basis of SMEAT Exam 2023.
SMEAT Exam 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||SMEAT 2023|
|Full Form of SMEAT||Srishti Manipal Entrance and Aptitude Test|
|Full Form of SMIADT||Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology|
|Level of Exam||Institute|
|Type of Exam||Fashion and Design Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through SMEAT||B.Des, BFA|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through SMEAT||Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology (MAHE / Manipal University)|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||TBA|
|Mode of Exam||TBA|
|Type of Questions||TBA|
|Number of Questions||TBA|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA|
SMEAT Exam 2023 Exam Date
SMIADT decides and announces the exam date of SMEAT Exam 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check srishtimanipalinstitute.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per SMIADT|
|Release of SMEAT Exam 2023 application form||As per SMIADT|
|Last date to apply online at srishtimanipalinstitute.in||As per SMIADT|
|SMEAT Exam 2023 admit card release date||As per SMIADT|
|SMEAT Exam 2023 Exam Date||As per SMIADT|
Last year the exam was held on 9, 10 April
|Release of official answer key||As per SMIADT|
|SMEAT Exam 2023 result announcement||As per SMIADT|
SMEAT Exam 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Srishti Manipal Entrance and Aptitude Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- SMIADT releases the SMEAT application form 2023 at srishtimanipalinstitute.in.
- Students should fill and submit the SMEAT online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the SMEAT Exam 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Srishti Manipal Entrance and Aptitude Test.
The question paper of Srishti Manipal Entrance and Aptitude Test will be as per the exam pattern.
- The SMEAT Exam 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per srishtimanipalinstitute.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and SMEAT sample question papers.
- SMEAT Exam 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Eligibility Criteria of SMEAT
The SMEAT eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- SMIADT provides the detailed SMEAT Exam 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website srishtimanipalinstitute.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the SMEAT Exam 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Srishti Manipal Entrance and Aptitude Test.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through SMEAT before admission.
SMEAT Exam 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of SMEAT exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the SMEAT syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Srishti Manipal Entrance and Aptitude Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve SMEAT previous year question papers.
SMEAT Exam 2023 Admit Card
The SMEAT admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the SMEAT admit card.
- SMIADT releases the admit card at srishtimanipalinstitute.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of SMEAT exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the SMEAT admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Srishti Manipal Entrance and Aptitude Test 2023.
SMEAT Exam 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the SMEAT Exam 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of SMEAT Exam 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If SMIADT releases the SMEAT official answer key, then you can download it at srishtimanipalinstitute.in.
- Follow instructions of the Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology to submit objections, and calculate marks using the SMEAT solutions.
SMEAT Exam 2023 Result
All students who write the SMEAT Exam 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology (SMIADT) declares the SMEAT Exam 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where SMEAT Exam 2023 result link is published is srishtimanipalinstitute.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by SMIADT.
- In order to check SMEAT Exam 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of SMEAT exam decides your admission to B.Des, BFA courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of SMEAT results.
Official Website is srishtimanipalinstitute.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the SMEAT Exam?
Ans. The SMEAT exam is a Institute level Fashion and Design entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Des, BFA courses in Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology (MAHE / Manipal University).
Qs. Who conducts SMEAT?
Ans. The Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology (SMIADT) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for SMEAT Exam 2023?
Ans. The official website is srishtimanipalinstitute.in.
Qs. How to apply for SMEAT?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the SMEAT Exam 2023 notification. Check srishtimanipalinstitute.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for SMEAT Exam 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the SMEAT syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for SMEAT Exam 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on SMEAT Exam 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.