The SRM University Hall Ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date. The SRM Hall Ticket will contain name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule. SRM University Admit Card should be downloaded from our website and printout taken.
Download SRM Hall Ticket
|Entrance Exam / Programme||Admit Card|
|SRMJEEE – B.Tech (Engineering)||Click here for SRMJEEE 2017 Admit Card – Released!|
|SRMGEET- M.Tech (Engineering PG)||Click here for SRMGEET 2017 Admit Card – Released!|
|SRMCAT – MBA||Click here for SRMCAT 2017 Admit Card – Released!|
Candidates should necessarily bring their hall ticket with them on the day of exam. During the examination time, invigilators will check the Hall Ticket for identity of the candidate.
- The SRMEE Hall Ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- No candidate will be permitted to write the test without a valid Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verication.
- Candidate must not tamper with the Hall Ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The Hall Ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
The SRMEEE Hall ticket will also be required at the time of counselling.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.