SRM MBBS BDS Admission 2018 – Admission to SRM University Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS) 2018 shall be carried out on the basis of NEET(UG) 2018 scores. All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this SRM University must qualify NEET(UG) 2018. With this in mind, ensure entering correct scores and NEET(UG) credentials in the application form.
SRM University MBBS / BDS Admission 2018
The candidates who will qualify for NEET(UG) exam 2018 conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for admission to SRM University for MBBS and BDS course. Candidates must go through the instructions properly before filling up the online application.
SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission Criteria 2018
It is important to realize that instead of separate entrance exam the university will consider NEET (UG) 2018 scores. In the following points, we explain the admission procedure in effect.
- In the first place, candidates must have applied and appeared in NEET-UG 2018.
- Candidates must know whether or not they have qualified National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018.
- Qualified candidates who are interested in SRM University Admission 2018 can then fill the online application form. Here, they enter details of NEET UG 2018 scores also.
- SRM University Admission 2018 will involve authorities scrutinizing documents.
- Candidates will get electronic communication from SRM University about counseling.
MBBS/BDS Application Form 2018
The application form is available online. Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria can register through the official website. SRM University 2018 Application Form must be submitted before the last date. Make sure to fill correct and verifiable details in the SRM University MBBS/BDS Application Form 2018. It is equally important to upload a clear and specific photograph, signature and mark sheet as applicable
Apply Online: Click Here to Apply online.
Official Website: www.srmuniv.ac.in
How to Apply
- Click on the link given above to register and pay online.
- For the registration, the applicants need to fill up the personal Details, such as their Name, Permanent email, your phone number etc.
- Application to be filled online by visiting by the link given above and the same can be downloaded and sent to SRM.
- Make sure to fill correct and verifiable details in the SRM university MBBS/BDS Aplication form 2018.
- It is equally important to upload correct information while applying.
Mode of Payment
Apply Online with e-payment
Candidates need to make e-payment while applying online through the link https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in. Candidates who wants to apply offline can check the payment process which is given below.
Online with Demand Draft
Application to be filled online by visiting https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/ and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for Rs.`1100/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. This has to reach us before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
Your application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
Cost of application form is Rs.1100/-
Cost of Offline application form is Rs.1160/-
MD MS Admission Application
Eligibility Criteria 2018
The eligibility criteria are different for each programme. You can see here at the below points the overall SRM University eligibility criteria of MBBS and BDS programmes.
- Candidates will be called for counseling in the order of merit on the basis of marks secured in NEET (UG).
- Candidates can choose their program in a particular campus.
- fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- subject to the availability of seats at that point of time.
- Upon selection of programme, tuition fees and other applicable fees have to be paid at the time of counseling.
- Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) will be issued to confirm the candidate’s admission.