SRM MBBS BDS Admission 2019 – Admission to SRM University Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS) 2019 is carried out on the basis of NEET(UG) 2019 scores. All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this SRM University must qualify NEET(UG) 2019. With this in mind, ensure entering correct scores and NEET(UG) credentials in the application form. Candidates selected through All India Common Counseling through DGHS for admissions at SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre should report to the Dean as per DGHS Counseling schedule.
SRM University MBBS / BDS Admission 2019
The candidates who have qualified the NEET(UG) exam 2019 conducted by the NTA can apply for admission to SRM University for MBBS and BDS course. Candidates must go through the instructions properly before filling up the online application.
Schedule for SRM University MBBS / BDS Admission 2019
|Registration opens||To be announced!|
|Registration closes||To be announced!|
Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria are mentioned below for each programme. You can see here at the below points the overall SRM University eligibility criteria of MBBS and BDS programmes.
MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019
The application form will be available on the official website of the University. Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria can register through the official website. SRM University 2019 Application Form must be submitted before the last date. Make sure to fill correct and verifiable details in the SRM University MBBS/BDS Application Form 2019. It is equally important to upload a clear and specific photograph, signature and mark sheet as applicable
How to Apply
- Click on the link which will be provided above for registration.
- For the registration, the applicants need to fill up the personal Details, such as their Name, Permanent email, your phone number etc.
- Make sure to fill correct and verifiable details in the SRM University MBBS/BDS Application form 2019.
- It is equally important to upload correct information while applying.
SRM University will publish the merit list for MBBS and BDS admissions. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided below for convenience. Selected candidates
RM University MBBS/BDS Admission Criteria 2019
It is important to realize that instead of separate entrance exam the university is considering NEET (UG) 2019 scores. In the following points, we explain the admission procedure in effect.
- In the first place, candidates must have applied and appeared in NEET-UG 2019.
- Candidates must know whether or not they have qualified National Eligibility Entrance Test 2019.
- Qualified candidates who are interested in SRM University Admission 2019 can then fill the online application form. Here, they enter details of NEET UG 2019 scores also.
- SRM University Admission 2019 will involve authorities scrutinizing documents.
- Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of merit on the basis of marks secured in NEET (UG).
- Candidates can choose their program on a particular campus.
- Upon selection of programme, tuition fees and other applicable fees have to be paid at the time of counselling.
- Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) will be issued to confirm the candidate’s admission.
Document required at the time of Admission
Candidates are required to submit the following original certificates along with two photocopies at the time of Admission.
- Provisional allotment letter generated through ONLINE by DGHS.
- NEET Admit Card issued by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- NEET Score card issued by NTA
- NEET Rank card issued by NTA.
- Date of birth Certificate: 10th Mark sheet/12th Mark sheet/ Birth certificate. (Must have Completed the Seventeen years of the age on or before 31st December 2019).
- Class X Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied).
- Class XI Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied)
- H.S.C. Mark sheet (both sides of the mark sheet should be photocopied) or any other equivalent examination of the first appearance.
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of H.S.C. or equivalent courses.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card- as per Medical Counseling Committee / DGHS guidelines
- Ten (10) recent Passport size photographs: same as affixed on the NEET application form.
- AADHAR card. (Proof of Identity)
- Migration Certificate- if applicable.
- NRI documents to verify NRI status.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Recent Certificate (Compulsory)
- Measles Vaccination Certificate (Compulsory)
Note: Candidates without original certificate/ documents shall not be allowed to take admission. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/ University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute /College/ University” will not be allowed to take admission.
Candidates can check the ability of seat intake for admission to MBBS course at the SRM University.
|No. of Management Seats (85%)||127|
|No. of NRI Seats (15%)||23|
|Total No. of MBBS Seats||150|
Candidates can pay the Tuition fees by way of DD or through online.
|Course||Annual Fee||University Registration (First year only)|
|MBBS||Rs. 22,50,000/-||Rs. 10,000/- (Non refundable)|
Official Website: www.srmuniv.ac.in