SRM MBBS BDS Admission 2018 – Admission to SRM University Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS) 2018 shall be carried out on the basis of NEET(UG) 2018 scores. All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this SRM University must qualify NEET(UG) 2018. With this in mind, ensure entering correct scores and NEET(UG) credentials in the application form.
SRM University MBBS / BDS Admission 2018
The candidates who will qualify for NEET(UG) exam 2018 conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for admission to SRM University for MBBS and BDS course. Candidates must go through the instructions properly before filling up the online application.
Notification for university-level MOP-UP for MBBS/BDS admissions 2018.
SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Potheri, Kattankulathur
Only those candidates who are NEET (UG) qualified and eligible for University Level Mop-up for the admission year 2018, as per the DGHS norms, are invited to register with SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) for SRM IST Mop-up counselling for BDS and UG Medical admissions(MBBS).
Schedule for University level MOP-UP for MBBS and BDS admissions.
|Registration opens||23 Aug 2018|
|Registration closes||26 Aug 2018 12:00 Midnight|
|Publication of SRM IST Mop-up merit list in website||27 Aug 2018 Afternoon|
|Reporting date and time for SRM IST mop-up counselling||28 Aug 2018 (not later than 11:30 AM)|
|Class commencement||06 Sep 2018|
SRM University has published the merit list of Mop-Up Round for MBBS and BDS admissions. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website OR through the direct link which is provided below.
- Click here to check the List of students admitted to the first year MBBS in 2018.
- Click Here to check the merit list of Mop-Up Round for BDS Admission.
- Click Here to check the merit list of Mop-Up Round for MBBS Admission.
Notification for University-level Mop-Up Round
Candidates can check the details of the university-level MOP-UP round for MBBS BDS admission from below.
- Click here for BDS Mop Up Counseling – 2018 (Kattankulathur Campus) online form.
- Click here for MBBS Mop Up Counseling – 2018 online form.
- For BDS- SRM Kattankulathur Dental College & Hospital (SRM KATT. DENTAL COLLEGE), Potheri, Kattankulathur.
- For MBBS- SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Potheri, Kattankulathur.
Candidates are required to submit the following ORIGINAL certificates along with two photocopies at the time of Admission.
- NEET (UG) Admit Card issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- NEET (UG) Score card issued by CBSE.
- NEET (UG) Rank card issued by CBSE.
- Date of birth Certificate: 10th Mark sheet/12th Mark sheet/ Birth certificate. (Must have Completed the Seventeen years of the age on or before 31st December 2018).
- Class X Mark Sheet (both sides of Mark Sheet should be photocopied).
- H.S.C. Mark sheet (both sides of mark sheet should be photocopied) or any other equivalent examination of the first appearance.
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of H.S.C. or equivalent courses.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card- if applicable.
- Ten (10) recent Passport size photographs: same as affixed on the NEET application form.
- AADHAR card. (Proof of Identity)
- Migration Certificate- if applicable.
- NRI documents to verify NRI status.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Recent Certificate (Compulsory)
- Measles Vaccination Certificate (Compulsory)
Note* Candidates without Original certificates/ Documents shall not be allowed to take Admission. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other College/ Institute/ University and come for Admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the College/ Institute/ University” will not be allowed to take Admission.
- Click here to check Notification for university-level MOP-UP for MBBS admissions 2018.
- Click here to check Notification for university-level for MOP-UP BDS admissions 2018.
SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission Criteria 2018
It is important to realize that instead of separate entrance exam the university will consider NEET (UG) 2018 scores. In the following points, we explain the admission procedure in effect.
- In the first place, candidates must have applied and appeared in NEET-UG 2018.
- Candidates must know whether or not they have qualified National Eligibility Entrance Test 2018.
- Qualified candidates who are interested in SRM University Admission 2018 can then fill the online application form. Here, they enter details of NEET UG 2018 scores also.
- SRM University Admission 2018 will involve authorities scrutinizing documents.
- Candidates will get electronic communication from SRM University about counseling.
MBBS/BDS Application Form 2018
The application form is available online. Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria can register through the official website. SRM University 2018 Application Form must be submitted before the last date. Make sure to fill correct and verifiable details in the SRM University MBBS/BDS Application Form 2018. It is equally important to upload a clear and specific photograph, signature and mark sheet as applicable
Apply Online: Click Here to Apply online.
Official Website: www.srmuniv.ac.in
How to Apply
- Click on the link given above to register and pay online.
- For the registration, the applicants need to fill up the personal Details, such as their Name, Permanent email, your phone number etc.
- Application to be filled online by visiting by the link given above and the same can be downloaded and sent to SRM.
- Make sure to fill correct and verifiable details in the SRM university MBBS/BDS Aplication form 2018.
- It is equally important to upload correct information while applying.
Mode of Payment
Apply Online with e-payment
Candidates need to make e-payment while applying online through the link https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in. Candidates who wants to apply offline can check the payment process which is given below.
Online with Demand Draft
Application to be filled online by visiting https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/ and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for Rs.`1100/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. This has to reach us before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
Your application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
Cost of application form is Rs.1100/-
Cost of Offline application form is Rs.1160/-
MD MS Admission Application
Eligibility Criteria 2018
The eligibility criteria are different for each programme. You can see here at the below points the overall SRM University eligibility criteria of MBBS and BDS programmes.
- Candidates will be called for counseling in the order of merit on the basis of marks secured in NEET (UG).
- Candidates can choose their program in a particular campus.
- fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- subject to the availability of seats at that point of time.
- Upon selection of programme, tuition fees and other applicable fees have to be paid at the time of counseling.
- Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) will be issued to confirm the candidate’s admission.
Official Website: www.srmuniv.ac.in