SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission through NEET 2020 – Admission to SRM University Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS) courses will be carried out on the basis of NEET 2020 scores. All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this SRM University must qualify NEET 2020. With this in mind, ensure entering correct scores and NEET credentials in the application form. Candidates selected through All India Common Counseling through DGHS for admissions at SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre should report to the Dean as per DGHS Counseling schedule. Check more details about SRM University MBBS/BDS admission through NEET 2020 on this page.
SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission through NEET 2020
The candidates who have qualified the NEET 2020 exam conducted by the NTA can apply for admission to SRM University for MBBS and BDS course. Candidates must go through the instructions properly before filling up the online application.
Schedule for SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission
|Registration opens||To be announced!|
|Registration closes||To be announced!|
|Counselling starts||To be announced!|
Eligibility Criteria for SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
The candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before they apply for SRM University MBBS/BDS admission. A common eligibility criteria is there for both of these courses. You can check the complete eligibility requirement, provided below.
Age Limit: The candidates must be 17 years or older, as on December 31 of the year of admission to the concerned course.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed class 10+2 or an equivalent examination with minimum marks specified by MCI. They must have had following subjects in 10+2:
- Biology or Botany and Zoology
Moreover, the applicant must have passed NEET 2020 with minimum qualifying marks, specified by MCI.
Application Form for SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
The application form will be available on the official website of the University. Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria can register through the same using the link on this page. The application form for SRM University MBBS/BDS admission 2020 must be submitted before the last date. Make sure to fill correct and verifiable details in the SRM University MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020. It is equally important to upload a clear and specific photograph, signature and mark sheet as applicable.
How to Apply?
- Click on the link which will be provided above for registration. It will take you to the page for applications.
- For the registration, the applicants need to fill up personal Details, such as their Name, Permanent email, your phone number etc.
- Make sure to fill correct and up-to-date details in the application form for SRM University MBBS/BDS admission 2020.
- It is equally important to upload correct information while applying.
SRM University will publish the merit list for MBBS and BDS admissions. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website or through the direct link which will be provided here for convenience. Selected candidates can appear for counselling and admission on the basis of ranking in the merit list released. Make sure to arrange and keep your documents ready before the counselling procedure starts.
Selection Procedure for SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
It is important to realize that the university will consider NEET 2020 scores instead of separate entrance exam. In the following points, we explain the admission procedure in effect.
- In the first place, candidates must have applied and appeared in NEET 2020.
- Secondly, they must qualify the entrance exam with minimum marks prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Qualified and eligible candidates who are interested in SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 can then fill the online application form. Here, they will have to enter details of NEET 2020 score along with other details..
- Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of merit on the basis of marks secured in NEET 2020.
- The documents of the candidates will be scrutinized. In case of a discrepancy, the candidate will be denied admission.
- Candidates can choose their program on a particular campus.
- Upon selection of course, tuition fees and other applicable fees have to be paid at the time of counselling.
- Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) will be issued to confirm the candidate’s admission.
Document required for SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
Candidates are required to submit the following original certificates along with two photocopies at the time of Admission. Please note that this is per previous year information.
- Provisional allotment letter generated through ONLINE by DGHS.
- NEET Admit Card issued by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- NEET Rank card issued by NTA
- NEET Score card issued by NTA
- Date of birth Certificate: 10th Mark sheet/12th Mark sheet/ Birth certificate.
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 10+1 Mark Sheet
- Class 10+2/H.S.C. Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card as per MCC/DGHS guidelines
- 10 recent Passport size photographs: same as affixed on the NEET application form.
- Aadhaar card.
- Migration Certificate ( if applicable)
- NRI documents to verify NRI status.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Recent Certificate (Compulsory)
- Measles Vaccination Certificate (Compulsory)
Candidates without original certificate/ documents shall not be allowed to take admission. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/ University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute /College/ University” will not be allowed to take admission.
Seat Intake for SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
Candidates can check the availability of seats for admission to MBBS/BDS course at the SRM University, below.
MBBS: This course is offered only at Kattankulathur campus of SRM. Check seat intake below.
|No. of Management Seats (85%)||127|
|No. of NRI Seats (15%)||23|
|Total No. of MBBS Seats||150|
BDS: This programs is offered at Kattankulathur and Ramapuram campus of SRM University. Check the seat intake for both of these below.
Fee Structure for SRM University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
Candidates can pay the Tuition fees by way of DD or through online. You can see the fee structure for previous year from the table below.
|Course||Annual Fee||University Registration (First year only)|
|MBBS||Rs. 22,50,000||Rs. 10,000 (Non refundable)|
|BDS Kattankulathur||Rs 5,00,000||Rs. 10,000 (Non refundable)|
|BDS Ramapuram||Rs 5,50,000||Rs. 10,000 (Non refundable)|
About SRM University
SRM University, now known as SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is one of the top ranked universities in India. It has its campuses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and NCR. The institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses in the fields of engineering, management, medicine and heath sciences, and humanities. Currently, it hosts more than 38000 students and 2600 faculty members in its campuses all over India. It was accredited with A++ grade by NAAC in 2018.
Official Website: srmist.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.