SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form will be available on the official website of SRM University that is srmuniv.ac.in. Candidates who aspires to seek admission in SRM University for B.Tech courses must clear SRMJEEE 2019 first. SRMJEEE 2019 Application process will be in Online mode only. Before proceeding to Application process, candidate must go through with the eligibility criteria and check whether he/she is eligible or not. Only eligible applicants can apply for SRMJEEE 2019. To apply for SRMJEEE 2019, you must register on the official website srmuniv.ac.in. Applicants are advised to fill the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form carefully, as the authorities will not give chance to correct the form in future. You can check complete details regarding SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form through this article.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
As mentioned above, SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form will be released on the official website. Candidates can check the tentative schedule for the release of SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form provided below.
|Online Application starts from||1st week of November 2018|
|Last date to apply for SRMJEEE 2019||1st week of March 2019|
Apply Online: To apply for SRMJEEE 2019 visit official website srmuniv.ac.in.
- Application Fee will be Rs.1100/- which is strictly non-refundable.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking / Credit Card or Debit Card.
How to Apply
The steps to apply for SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form are listed below. Candidates can go through with these following steps.
- Firstly, Click on the link given on the official website to apply, as soon as the application form will be out.
- Register yourself online by entering your E-Mail ID, Password, Address, Mobile Number and Name in the form.
- Submit the details, by clicking on the Apply Button.
- As you submit the details, you will get a confirmation on your E-Mail ID to verify you. So, it is advised to provide correct E-Mail ID in the form.
- After verification, you will have to fill the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form where in you will have to fill all the details.
- Submit the details by clicking the “Next” Button.
- You can choose campuses as per your choice.
- Add your Parent’s, Address and Qualification details.
- Proceed to pay
- Upload scanned images of Documents such as Passport size photo, Signature, Class 10th & 12th marksheet, ID Proof no. in a requisite format.
- Submit the final form.