SRMJEEE PG 2020 – SRM University released online admission form for SRMJEEE PG for M.Tech admissions at srmist.edu.in. The last date to apply has been extended until June 30, 2020. The admission in SRM University M.Tech courses is based on SRMJEEE PG 2020, dates for which are July 30 to August 04, 2020. It is held at national level for admission in 12 M.Tech programmes. The test is followed by an interview of the selected candidates. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) PG for M.Tech admission has 100 multiple choice questions of 3 marks each. To appear in the entrance exam for admission in M.Tech courses, candidate must have an UG degree and fulfill programme specific eligibility criteria. Scroll down to check in detail about the eligibility, application process, pattern, and so on.
Latest: Exam will be conducted on July 30- August 04, 2020. The last date to fill the Application Form for SRMJEE PG 2020 has been extended. Click here to apply online.
SRMJEEE PG Admissions 2020
SRM University offers various specialisation in the M.Tech course. Candidates can choose the brach as per the programme specific eligibility criteria and availability of seat. Candidates can check the SRMJEEE PG Admissions 2020 schedule from the table given below.
|SRMJEEE PG Admissions 2020||Dates|
|Beginning of Registration||11 Dec 2019|
|Closing of Registration|
|Slot booking and admit card|
|Examination||30 Jul – 04 Aug 2020|
|Result||To be announced!|
|Counselling||To be announced!|
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Application Form
To appear for SRMJEEE, the candidates have to fill an application form online through the official website. The application form must be filled in all respects along with the payment of the application fee before the last date. All the fields with the star mark (*) in the application form are mandatory to be filled.
Application Fee: The SRMJEEE application fee amount is non-refundable. It is mandatory to make the payment of fee along with filling the application form.
- The expected cost of application form is Rs 1100/-
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay the application fee amount in the following ways.
- Online via debit/credit card, net banking, wallet, UPI, etc.
- Demand Draft – Candidate shiuld write his.her name and address on reverse of the demand draft.
How to apply for SRMJEEE PG 2020
- First of all, candidate should register himself/herself by providing email id and phone number through the official website.
- After registration, candidate’s email id verification is done.
- Then, candidates are required to fill the application form by providing details such as personal, qualification, course applied in and so on.
- Next, attach the photographs and documents in the prescribed format.
- Moving forward, make the payment of the application fee via e-payment or demand draft.
- Then, submit the application form. Therefater, an application number gets generated. Candidate must keep the number safely as it is used in future reference and communications.
Image Specifications for SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidate should affix the image and photograph in the prescribed format.
|Photo||3.5 CM X 4.5 CM||10 KB and 200 KB|
|Signature||3.5 CM X 1.5 CM||10 KB and 200 KB|
Details to Fill in the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
The following are the details that has to be filled by the candidate in the application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- 10th and 12th marks
- Choice of test centre
Documents Required for Filling the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
Keep the following documents ready at the time of filling the application form.
- 12th and qualifying exam marksheet
- Birth certificate
- Credit card/ Debit card in order to pay the fee
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility standards varies for each course. Candidates can check the eligibility for their course from the below-given table. A basic degree or equivalent in the following with a minimum aggregate of 50% is needed:
Automotive Hybrid Systems Engineering
- B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical / Automobile/ Aeronautical / Mechatronics/ Production / Electrical / ECE / EEE / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engg with aggregate
- Final year score over 50%.
- GATE Score and / or work experience in related area is preferred.
Big Data Analytics
- B.E / B.Tech. in CSE / IT / SWE (or) M.Sc. (CSE / IT) (or) MCA (or) its equivalent.
- B.E / B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering / Biomedical & Instrumentation Engineering / ICE / EIE / Biotechnology / Nanotechnology / Medical Electronics (or) M.Sc.(Electronics / Medical Electronical / Applied Electronics)
- Or, M.Sc.(Physics / Medical Physics / Bio-Physics) (or) M.Sc. (Bio-informatics / Biomedical Informatics / Biotechnology) (or) MBBS / BPT / BOT (or) its equivalent.
- B.E / B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemical Engineering / Genetic Engg. / Bioinformatics / Biomedical Engg. / Biomedical & Instrumentation Engg. / Bioprocess Engg. / Food Process Engineering (or) B.Pharm (or) M.Sc. (in any branch of Life Sciences / Biotechnology) (or) its equivalent.
- B.E / B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering / Electrochemical Engg. / Petrochemical Engg (or) its equivalent
- B.E / B.Tech in CSE / IT / SWE / ECE / EEE / EI (or) MCA (or) M.Sc (CSE / IT) (or) its equivalent.
Computer Aided Design
- B.E / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg. / Automobile Engg. / Aerospace / Aeronautical Engg (or) AMIE (Mech) / AMAeSI(Aero) / IMechE. (or) any equivalent degree.
Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- B.E / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg. / Industrial Engg. / Automobile Engg. / Metalurgical / Metalurgy Engg. / Aerospace / Aeronautical Engg. / Mechatronics Engg.
- Or AMIE (Mech) / AMAeSI (Aero) / IMechE (or) any equivalent degree in the above Disciplines
Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E / B.Tech. in CSE / IT / SWE / ECE / EEE / EIE & ICE (or) MCA (or) M.Sc. (CS / CST / IT / SW) (or) its equivalent.
Construction Engineering and Management
- B.E / B.Tech. in Civil / Civil Infrastructure Engg. / Architectural Engg. (or) B.Arch. (or) its equivalent.
Electronics & Control Engineering
- B.E / B.Tech. in ECE / ICE / EEE / EIE (or) its equivalent.
Embedded System Technology
- B.E / B.Tech. in EEE / ECE / CSE / IT / ICE / EIE (or) M.Sc. (Electronics / Applied Electronics)
- Or M.Sc. (Physics – Special Electronics) (or) its equivalent.
- B.E. / B.Tech (Civil / Civil Infrastructure / Architecture Engg. / Chemical / Biotechnology),
- Or M.Sc ( Environmental Science / Ecology / Environmental Ecology / Environmental Chemistry) (or) its equivalent.
Food and Nutritional Biotechnology
- B.E / B.Tech. in Food Process / Chemical / Biotechnology / Agricultural Engineering/ Food Processing and Preservation Technology/ Food Technology (or) its equivalent.
Food Safety and Quality Management
- B.E / B.Tech in Food Engineering / Agricultural Engineering / Diary Technology / Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering (or) M.Sc in Food Science / any branch of Life Sciences / Home Science / Nutrition & Dietetics.
- B.E / B.Tech in Genetic Engineering / Biotechnology / Industrial or Medical or General or Food Biotechnology / Biochemical Engineering / Bioinformatics / Bioprocess Engineering
- Or B.Pharm (or) B.V.Sc. (or) B.F.Sc. (or) B.Sc. (Agri) / B.Sc. (Forestry) (or) MBBS (or) M.Sc in any branch of Life Sciences (or) its equivalent.
Geo Technical Engineering
- B.E / B.Tech. (Civil / Civil Infrastructure / Architecture Engg. / Geo Informatics / Structural Engg.) or M.Sc. ( Geology / Applied Geology / Geophysics with Maths background) (or) its equivalent.
Information Security and Cyber Forensics
- B.E / B.Tech. in CSE / IT / SWE (or) M.Sc. (CSE / IT) (or) MCA (or) its equivalent.
Internet of Things
- B.E / B.Tech. in CSE / IT / SWE / ECE / EEE /ETE /Mechatronics/ EIE & ICE (or) MCA (or) M.Sc. (CS / CST / IT / SW / Electronics / Applied Electronics ).
- B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Automobile Engineering,Aerospace Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering,Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering.
Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- B.E / B.Tech. in CSE / IT / SWE / ECE / EEE / ETE/ EIE & ICE (or) MCA (or) M.Sc. (CS / CST / IT / SW) (or) its equivalent.
- B.E / B.Tech. (Any Specialization), M.Sc (Physics / Materials Science / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Biotechnology) with mathematics as one of the subjects at B.Sc level (or) its equivalent.
Power Electronics and Drives
- B.E / B.Tech. in EEE / ECE / ICE / EIE (or) its equivalent.
- B.E / B.Tech. in EEE (or) its equivalent.
Remote Sensing and GIS
- B.E. / B.Tech (Civil / Civil Infrastructure / Architectural Engg. / Geo Informatics / CSE / ECE / EEE / IT / Agricultural Engg / Urban & Regional Planning) or B.Sc. (4 years) – Agriculture / Forestry / Horticulture / Geography or M.Sc. / M.A (Geology / Applied Geology / Geo Physics / Geography / Geo Informatics / Physics / Maths / Oceanography / Environmental Science) (or) its equivalent.
- B.E / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg. / Industrial Engg. / Automobile Engg. / Aerospace / Aeronautical Engg. / Mechatronics Engg. / ECE / EEE / ICE / CSE (or) AMIE (Mech) / AMAeSI(Aero) / IMechE.
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / AMIE (Mechanical Engineering) / AMAeSI / IMechE / M.Sc.(Physics).
- B.E / B.Tech. in Civil / Civil Infrastructure Engg. / Architectural Engg. (or) its equivalent.
- B.E / B.Tech. in ECE / ETE / TE (or) its equivalent.
- B.E / B.Tech. in ECE / EEE / EIE / CSE / IT (or) M.Sc. (Electronics / Applied Electronics) (or) M.Sc. (Physics – Special Electronics) (or) its equivalent.
Wireless and Mobile Communication System
- B.E / B.Tech. in ECE / ETE / TE (or) its equivalent.
For M. Arch – Master of Architecture: Candidates must possess B.Arch. or equivalent degree.
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Syllabus
The candidates can check below the syllbus of SRMJEEE PG 2020 for preprataion. On the syllabus of SRMJEEE PG 2020, you can check the detailed topics for the following:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Environmental engineering
- Food processing
- Materials Science
To check the complete and detailed syllabus PDF – Click here
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Important Books
Candidates can consider the following books for the preparation of SRMJEEE 2020
|Name of the book||Author||Buy Here|
|The concept of Physics Part 1||HC Verma||Buy now|
|The concept of Physics Part 2||HC Verma||Buy now|
|Organic Chemistry||O P Tandon||Buy now|
|Inorganic Chemistry||O P Tandon||Buy now|
|Complete NEET Guide Biology||MTG EDITORIAL BOARD||Buy now|
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the scheme of entrance examination from below.
- Duration: The duration of SRMJEEE is two and a half hours i.e. 2:30 hours
- Mode of exam: It is conducted in an online mode.
- Number of questions: The total number of 100 questions are asked in the exam.
- Type of questions: All the questions are objective based i.e multiple choice questions.
- Language: The exam is conducted in English language only.
Marking Scheme: Candidates are allotted three (3) mark for every correct answer and there is no negative marking in case of an incorrect answer. Hence, candidates are suggested to attempt every question in the exam without any fear of marks getting deducted in case of wrong answers.
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates selection is based on the performance in the online entrance test. The selection procedure can be checked from the steps below.
Step 1: Candidate have to appear for the online entrance exam.
Step 2: A result is released after the test is conducted. On the basis of the score of the candidate, a merit list is prepared.
Step 3: Candidates are called for the counselling on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Step 4: In counselling, candidates have an option to choose the specialization or the branch preference location-wise, both subject to fulfilment of the subject-wise eligibility criteria and the availability of seats.
Step 5: Later, on final selection, a Provisional Allotment Letter(PAL) is ssued by the University to confirm the admission of a candidate.
SRMJEEE PG Admissions 2020 Seat Matrix
The expected seat matrix is given below.
|AI and Machine||30|
|Automotive Hybrid Systems||20|
|Big Data Analysis||30|
|Computer Aided Design||20||30|
|Computer Integrated Manufacturing||20|
|ECE / Microelectronics||10|
|Electronic Product Design and Development|
|Electronics and Control Engineering||20|
|Embedded System Technology||20|
|Food and Nutritional Biotechnology||20|
|Food Safety and Quality Management||20|
|Information Security and Cyber Forensics||30|
|Internet of Things||30|
|Mobile and Pervasive Computing||20|
|Power Electronics and Drives||20|
|Robotics & Automation|
|Wireless and Mobile Communication||30|
SRMJEEE PG Admit Card
Before the exam, an admit card is released for the candidates who have successfully registered for the SRMJEEE. The admit card is released on the official website of the university. To download the hall ticket, candidates have to log in using their email id and password. On the day of the exam, candidates have to carry their admit card to the exam centre. Without it, the candidate’s entry is prohibited.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card of SRMJEEE 2020
The following details are mentioned on the admit card of SRMJEEE.
- Candidate’s name
- Address of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam centre address
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Exam Centres
Students will be given an opportunity to choose from 22 test centres in India. All the test will be in the online mode. Following is the List of the Test Centres.
|Tamil Nadu||SRM IST, Main Campus (Kattankulathur, Chennai)|
|Tamil Nadu||SRM IST, Ramapuram Campus, Chennai|
|Tamil Nadu||SRM IST, Vadapalani Campus, Chennai|
|Andhra Pradesh||SRM University, AP, Amaravati|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad / Secunderabad|
|Haryana||SRM University, Sonepat, Haryana|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
SRMJEEE PG Admissions 2020 Result
SRM University releases the result after conducting the entrance exam. Candidates can check the result through the official website of the university. The result is released as a scorecard. Based on the score of the candidates, a merit list is prepared. Candidates are called for counselling based on their rank in the admit card.
Details Mentioned on the Rank Card of SRMJEEE 2020
- Rank of the candidate
- Name of the programme
- Registration Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Admissions Counselling
The counselling is conducted for the shortlisted candidates. The details about the counselling shall be available on the university website after the release of the result. Candidates can choose the specialization or the branch preference location-wise, both subject to –
- Fulfilment of the subject-wise eligibility criteria
- Availability of the seats.
SRMJEEE PG 2020 Admissions Fee Structure
The Annual Fee Structure of SRMJEEE-2020 varies with the course and the location of the branch. All the M.Tech student also get a monthly stipend of ₹12,400. A registration fee of ₹10,000 is charged for all the courses whose fee is more than ₹1,00,000 per annum, while a registration fee of ₹5,000 in case the fee is less than ₹1,00,000 per annum.
- Kattankulathur Fee Structure-All courses offered in this branch require a fee of Rs1,60,000 per annum except in M.Arch(Architectural Design), where it is Rs1,00,000 per annum and MTech(Automotive Hybrid Systems), where it is Rs60,000 per annum
- Ramapuram Fee Structure-All the available courses have a fee of ₹1,00,000 per annum
- NCR Fee Structure-All the available courses have a fee of Rs1,50,000 per annum
- Amravati Fee Structure-All the available courses have a fee of Rs1,50,000 per annum
- Haryana Fee Structure-All the available courses have a fee of Rs1,00,000 per annum
About Shri Ramaswamy Memorial University
SRM Institute of Science and Technology was founded in the year 1985. It is a private deemed university with headquarters in Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu. At current, SRM has approximately 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Science and Humanities. The university has its campus in Ramapuram, Vadapalani, NCR Delhi, Sikkim and in Amaravati. The university is ranked 7th among private Engineering colleges in India by India Today.
Frequently Asked Questions on SRMJEEE PG Admissions 2020
The following are the questions that usually pop up in every candiadte’s mind.
Q) What is the full form of SRMJEEE?
A) SRMJEEE is an abbreviation for Shri Ramaswamy Memorial Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE)
Q) What is the official website of SRM University?
A) The official website of SRM university is srmist.edu.in
Q) For which course SRMJEEE is conducted?
A) SRMJEEE is conducted for admission in various specialisations of M.Tech courses.
Q) In which mode SRMJEEE is conducted?
A) SRMJEEE is conducted in online mode.
Q) What is the marking scheme of SRMJEEE?
A) Every question in SRMJEEEE is of three (3) mark and there is no negative marking in the exam.
Q) What is the cost of the application form?
A) The expected application form fee is of Rs1100/-
Q) How is the result released?
A) The result is released in the form of a scorecard and candidates can check it through the official website by using their user id and password.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.