SRMJEEE Previous Year Question Papers – SRMJEE previous year question paper is divided into 5 parts i.e Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics, Aptitude and English. SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST), Tamil Nadu, conducts the SRMJEE 2021 exam for admissions into the UG Engineering courses. The exam is held in the computer based mode. The medium of SRMJEEE Previous Year Question Paper is English. Candidates can download the previous year question paper PDF from this page. Scroll below to check out the link to download, question paper pattern, question paper structure, how to prepare and much more.
SRMJEEE Previous Year Question Papers, Sample Papers 2021
SRMJEE previous year question paper has 125 questions in all. The questions are often of Class 12 level. Candidates appearing in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination must practice the previous year question papers so as to get a know how of the type of questions asked. This way, they can work on their weak points to ace good marks in the SRMJEE examination. Scroll below to downloadSRMJEEE Previous Year Question Paper.
Importance of SRMJEE Previous Year Question Paper
As per experts and toppers, previous year question papers are those elements, which give an insight into the actual question paper pattern of SRMJEE exam. Candidates can check out the importance of SRMJEE question paper from down below.
- Candidates get to know the types of questions asked.
- They are able to know which topics are more important and often asked in the examination.
- Candidates can practice questions and know the type of questions
- They can know their strengths and weaknesses, with the help of which they can practice their weak points.
SRMJEE Previous Year Question Paper Pattern
To fetch good marks in SRMJEE 2021, the candidates should understand the exam pattern throroughly. It is as follows.
Mode of Test: It is held in the computer based mode.
Number of Questions: There are 125 questions in the same.
Duration of Exam: It is held for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Language: The language of question paper is English.
Types of Questions: The questions are of MCQ type.
Distribution of Questions: The question paper is divided into 5 parts.
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology / Maths||40|
SRMJEE Question Paper Structure
The question paper structure for SRMJEE examination is as follows.
- 1 – It indicates the name of the section i.e Physics, Chemistry etc
- 2 – It shows the number of question.
- 3 – These are the 4 alternatives to the answer from which candidate has to choose one.
How to prepare for SRMJEE 2021 Exam?
Since, the exam syllabus is that of Class 12 level, candidates should learn and revise their NCERT extensively. For more tips like these, check out how to prepare for SRMJEE 2021 Exam from down below.
- A basic knowledge of PCM concepts is very important, hence revise NCERT books.
- The candidates should make a formula book for Physics and Maths for last minute revision.
- Practice at least 5 year old sample papers for the SRMJEE.
- Candidates should attempt 2-3 mock tests for better understanding of each and every topic.
- Apart from standard books, reading from RD sharma also helps in gaining a step ahead knowledge of the type of questions asked.
SRMJEE is held by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) in online mode. The exam paper comprises of 125 questions, all of which are MCQ type. For each correct answer 1 mark is allotted. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. However, the applicants who have completed their Class 10 from NIOS Board cannot participate in the SRMJEE examination. The merit list for SRMJEE examination is made on the basis of the computer based test marks and choice filling of college / course.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.