SRMJEEM 2020 Application Form- The application form for SRM Institute of Science and Technology-MBA for its 2020 session is available on the official website i.e. srmuniv.ac.in.The admission usually done through the national level program by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) or authorized /statutory boards or agencies.MBA program is based on the valid score in GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET, CMAT is considered. Candidates are hereby requested to go through the page for details regarding how to fill the SRMJEEM 2020 application form and other details concerning the same.
Latest: SRMJEEM 2020 Application Form has been released, candidates can fill the form from the link below.
SRMJEEM 2020 Application Form
SRMJEEM 2020 application form is available for all those candidates meeting the eligibility requirements as mentioned by SRM on its official website. Below we have given the dates concerning SRMJEEM 2020 Application Form.
|Application process starts from||Available!|
|Last date of online application process||30 Apr 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the SRMJEEM 2020 Application form as per schedule.
Official website: srmuniv.c.in
How to Apply for SRMJEEM 2020?
The process of filling the application form is as given here-
- If a candidate wants to fill in the form via the online mode, they sould have to visit the official website of SRM as mentioned above
- Once directed to the said website, candidates have to click on the “Apply Now” button
- Once clicked, candidates who have not registered before need to register by filling in their personal details like a valid mobile number, working email id, candidate’s name and so on.
- You need to login by using your email and password.
- Once registered, candidates should have to verify their mentioned email id.
- After verifying their email id, candidates should be directed to the SRMJEEM Application Form filling page.
- Once the application form has been filled, candidates should have to proceed to the application fee payment page.
- Post successful payment, candidates should be asked to upload the required documents and submit the application form.
SRMJEEM 2020 Application Fee
The payment of application fee, as per last year, can be done in two ways. Candidates can either opt for the online e-payment method that is, via Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- Cost of Online application form is Rs.1100/-.
Photograph and Signature Specifications
- Photograph Image : Size should be between 1 MB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM (Dimension we can check & add here)
- Signature Image : Size should be between 1 MB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM. (Dimension we can check & add here)
SRMJEEM 2020 Admit Card
A candidate should keep one thing in mind that the Admit Cards/Hall Tickets only be available online i.e., on the main website of SRM University. Candidates have to book a slot after the examination so that they could select the examination centers as per their choice. A candidate can download the Admit Card from the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Admit Card does not be send to candidates through post.
About SRM University
SRM UNiversity is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.To emerge as a World – Class University in creating and disseminating knowledge, and providing students a unique learning experience in Science, Technology, Medicine, Management and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the world and betterment of mankind.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.