SRMSCET 2022 – SRMSCET 2022 important dates have been revised. Whereas, the last date to submit the online/offline registration form is July 25, 2022 and exam date is July 31, 2022. Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology offers admission in the undergraduate and post-graduate programs. The application form for the admission in the B.Tech / B.Pharma / M.Tech / MBA / MCA / M.Pharma courses has been released. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from the official website that is srms.ac.in. It is a national-level engineering entrance examination. Candidates have to clear the SRMS Engineering Entrance Test for taking admission in the B.Tech programs. To know more details regarding the application form, how to apply, eligibility criteria, admission procedure of the SRMS Bareilly College of Engineering & Technology (SRMSCET) 2022, scroll down the page.
Latest – SRMSCET 2022 important dates have been revised. Scroll down to check it.
Those candidates who are applying for the SRMSCET course, they can fill form in offline and online both mode.
SRMSCET 2022 Overview
|Name of Exam||SRMSCET 2022|
|Exam Organizing Body||Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech / B.Pharma / M.Tech / MBA / MCA / M.Pharma courses|
|Mode of Application Form||Online / Offline|
SRMSCET 2022 Important Dates
|Online/Offline Registration Starts||10 Mar 2022|
|Online/Offline Registration Closes||25 Jul 2022|
|Date of SRMSCET Exam||31 Jul 2022|
|SRMSCET Result Declaration||To be announced!|
|Choice, Seat Allocation & Confirmation*||To be announced!|
SRMSCET 2022 Application Form
The application form for admission in B.Tech / B.Pharma / M.Tech / MBA / MCA / M.Pharma courses of SRMS Engineering Institutions, Bareilly is available now. Eligible candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the SRMS that is srms.ac.in. The application form can be filled in both offline and online mode.
Apply Online: Click Here for the application form for the admission in B.Tech / B.Pharma / M.Tech / MBA / MCA / M.Pharma courses.
Application Fees: Candidates who are going to fill the application form online/offline, they can see the registration fee from the below:
- Processing Fees: Rs. 1000/- (which is non-refundable)
- Registration Fees: Rs. 30000/-
SRMSCET 2022 Course Offered
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech – Information Technology
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech – Electronic & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech – Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Technology (M. Tech)
- Master of Sciences of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.)
SRMSCET 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection process will comprise of the following rounds to be conducted by SRMS trust:
- Round 1 – Registration
- Round 2 – SRMS Entry Level Scholarship Test
- Round 3 – Personal Interview + Group Discussion
SRMSCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can see the exam pattern of the SRMSCET 2022 from the below. This entrance examination is mainly for the B.Tech admission programs.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 100 questions in total.
- Duration: The examination will be conducted for 2 hours.
- Nature of Questions: The questions will be Objective Type Questions (MCQ).
- Distribution of Questions: The questions paper will be consisting of questions from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General Aptitude.
- Maximum Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks in total.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
SRMSCET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of the SRMS College of Engineering & Technology will be released on the official website of the SRMS.
- Admit card will be issued to those candidates who register themselves successfully.
- In order to download the admit card candidate should have their login cred entails as per from the last year information.
- Admit card is very crucial document which have to be carried by the candidate to give examination.
- This contains very important details regarding the candidate.
SRMSCET 2022 Result
The result of the SRMSCET 2022 will be published on the official website.
- Result will be issued after the conduction of the entrance test.
- Result will be issued in the online mode.
- Candidate can check the result after publication of the result on the official website.
- The result of this entrance test will lead to the admission in the B.Tech various fields.
- Candidates can choose their field as per their choice during filling the application form.
The admissions through SRMSCET – 2022 is made in the following three engineering colleges:
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering, Technology & Research, Bareilly
Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology has an autonomous residential campus spread over 35 acres of land with all weather roads, lush green lawns, playgrounds, Multi-Purpose Hall, Gymnasium, Squash Court and 53020 sq.m. of built up area on the campus. It has three campuses. Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering, Technology & Research administered and run by SRMS Trust, Bareilly. It was established in 2008 and the college has indicate merit and quality by achieving a respectable position among all private and govt. colleges of Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
For more details of SRMSCET 2022, Download Information Brochure.
SRMSCET 2022 FAQ’s
A. Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology conducts the entrance exam for engineering courses in Bareily.
A. Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology offers admission to B.Tech / B.Pharma / M.Tech / MBA / MCA / M.Pharma courses
A. The candidates can apply online as well as offline for SRMSCET 2022.
A. For application fee, candidates can check the application form fee section on this page.
Official website: srm.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.