SRMS Bareilly Engineering Entrance Test (SRMSEET) 2017 – SRMS Engineering Institutions, a consortium of the engineering colleges established and run by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust in the cities of Bareilly and Lucknow announces Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET) – 2017 for admission in B.Tech. – First Year of Academic Session 2017 – 18 under management quota.
The admissions through SRMS EET – 2017 will be made in the following three engineering colleges:
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering, Technology & Research, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow
SRMSEET 2017 Important Dates
|Last Date to Register for Offline applicants||15 May 2017 (Monday)|
|Last Date to Register for Online applicants||17 May 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Date of SRMSEET Exam||19 May, 2017 (Friday)|
|SRMSEET Result Declaration||24 May, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Choice, Seat Allocation & Confirmation*||Between 26 May, 2017 (Friday)-
03 June, 2017
SRMSEET 2017 Application Form
The registration for SRMS EET – 2017 can be done in either of the following two modes:
Online Registration: The candidates can register online by filling in the requisite details along with uploading the photograph, signature & requisite documents through the “Online Registration” link provided for SRMS EET – 2017 on www.srms.ac.in and making an online payment of Rs. 1000/= against the registration fee. The candidates are advised to keep the confirmation page for their records.
Offline Registration: The candidates can download the application form through the “Offline Registration” link provided for SRMS EET – 2017 on www.srms.ac.in. The duly filled application form along with the requisite documents and a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/= (in favor of “SRMS TRUST”, payable at “Bareilly”) is to be sent through speed / registered post to: “The Admission Coordinator, SRMS Engineering Institutions, N-3, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001 (U.P.)”
The Admission Coordinator,
SRMS Engineering Institutions,
N-3, Rampur Garden,
Bareilly – 243 001 (U.P.)
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Must have a valid rank in UPSEE/JEE-Mains/AIEEE.
- Admission under management quota will be made through SRMS EET-2017 wherein the candidates having 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at 10+2 level without any grace marks in any of the subjects are eligible to appear.
- Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 examination in 2017 are also eligible for SRMS EET-2017. At the time of admission, candidates must produce the mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent, satisfying the criteria mentioned in point number 3.
SRMSEET 2017 Admission Procedure
As per the norms of the affiliating university, 85% seats will be allotted through the counseling of UPSEE – 2017 on the basis of the ranks secured in UPSEE / JEE – Mains / AIEEE.
The remaining 15% seats under management quota will be allotted through Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET) – 2017 organized online on National Level.
For more detail of SRMSEET 2017 – Download Information Brochure.