Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwad University has offered admission into UG & PG Courses for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates can check the complete information of SRTMUN Distance Education 2018 like important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, courses offered and other information on this page below.
Course Offered :
- UG : B.A.,B.COM., B.B.A.
- PG : M.A. (Marathi, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, History, Sociology, Political Science, Economic, Philosophy and Public administration.)
SRTMUN Distance Education 2018 – Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwad University
Candidates seeking admission in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwad University for Distance Education 2018 can fill their Application form as per the schedule given below. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying, which is given on this page. Candidates will get all the information related to SRTMUN Distance Education 2018 here.
Schedule of SRTMUN Distance Education 2018 is given below.
|For UG (BA, B. Com, BBA)|
|Publication of advertisement in the newspaper||01 Jun 2018|
|Admission process at the study centers||01 Jun 2018|
|Last date of closing the admission||23 Jun 2018|
|Admission with late Fees Rs. 500/||24 to 30 Jun 2018|
|Organization of contact sessions at the study centers||First Term: Aug to Sep 2018|
|Second Term: Dec 2018 to Feb 2019|
|Semester Examination||First Term: Oct 2018|
|Second Term: Mar 2019|
For PG (Master of Arts)
Application Form 2018
Application form has been uploaded on the official website of the Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwad University. Eligible candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last of the form submission. The candidates are required to confirm his/her eligibility as per admission eligibility criteria which is available on the official website or on this page. Direct link to download the application form is given below.
The student can select the nearby required study centre convenient for them. The students are required to confirm his/her eligibility as per admission eligibility criteria. The students are also required to submit the duly filled application form along with the necessary attested photo copies of each supporting document and the DD of the required fees. The DD of the fees is accepted in favor of the Finance and Account officer SRTM University, Nanded payable at Nanded. Filling of the examination form, examination fees, hall tickets all such activities will be conducted at the study centre. The students are required pay the fees as per the university schedule. The late fees facility is also made available by the centre. All the rules and regulations regarding admissions, eligibility criteria, admission fees, and examination fees is provided in the prospects.
A male or female candidate residing in India or abroad who has completed 20 years of his/her age is qualified for admission to the course conducted by the CDE. The Distance learner is an adult person who is already engaged in service, business and any occupation and who has been deprived of his education. No fresh students are admitted to the courses of the centre.
Eligibility criteria for UG and PG Courses
- A candidate who has passed higher secondary school certificate exam conducted by the Maharashtra Board of secondary and higher secondary education, Pune and also passed equivalent examination conducted by other states.
- A candidate who have passed eleventh standard before 1975.
- A candidate who has passed his/her SSC/HSC examination conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher secondary or other State.
- The candidate who has completed his UG Degree privately and regularly from the recognized colleges and Universities.
- A candidate who has acquired any UG or PG degree from the recognized universities is also eligible for appearing UG and PG in another discipline.
- A candidate who wants to appear for the PG programme privately is also eligible for the approved PG courses of this University.
- A Student who has recently passed his programme requires gap or break for continuation of distance education. No fresh candidate below 20 years is allowed to take admission to the various programmes of distance mode. There is no maximum age limit for admission.
- A Candidate who has acquitted a PG degree from any discipline can appear for the courses in humanities social sciences Commerce from other university and Management run by distance education department.
- There is no need of gap Certificate during admission.
- There is no restriction of submission of migration certificate but the migration certificate from this university is issued only after the candidate has submitted his migration certificate of his university at the centre earlier.
- A Candidate can avail facility of duel degree system in one academic year.
- A Candidate is not required to produce original certificates at the study centre.
- The degree from distance education of this university is considered equal to conventional degrees for the central and state Govt. competitive examination and its various sectors.
- A Candidate is not required to produce original T.C. or Cast Certificate during the admission of any course.
- From the academic year 2016-2017 no semester system of M.A. examination is implemented for the distance mode. An annual examination pattern once is a year during holidays will be conducted by the department.A Medium of Language for writing answer sheets during the examination will be Hindi /Marathi or English.
- A Candidate who wants to improve his educational standard for getting B+ has to pay double amount of the fees.
- A Study Centre is required to follow the M.A. Programme Curriculum designed and developed by the syllabus and SLM Co. ordination committee of the department. No curriculum prescribed by the university will be followed during counselling and examination distance of M.A. programme.
- The learners are required to purchase and study the self-learning material prepared by the department of distance education.
- Credit transfer is under consideration.
- It is mandatory for the study centres to conduct counseling sessions of the students as per this schedule.
- From the academic year 2016-2017 the PG students of distance mode are required to submit a research report or term paper work basically depend open field work having 100 marks.
- From the academic year 2016-2017 the students are required to write assignments/tutorials given by the study centre’s for internal activity containing 20 Marks.
- Every year there will be inspection, assessment of the academic and administrative programmes conducted by the study centres.
The Department of Distance Education, SRTM University insists on designing & developing the curriculum of the various faculties for the UG and PG programme. This curriculum will be designed and developed with the help of the Deans and the chairmen of the Language, Social Sciences and experts in the colleges of this region. This committee initially, have decided to design and develop the curriculum for the M.A. Programme in humanities and Social Sciences. The deans, Chairmen Members of the BOS of various subjects and the expert professors took pains taking efforts to design and develop the syllabus for the nine subjects of humanities and social sciences The M.A. programme, during the academic year 2016-2017 consists of Marathi, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu ,History, Sociology, Political Science, Economic, Philosophy and Public administration. The Syllabus for the M.A. Programme is approved by the academic Council and reviewed by the expert review Committee. The department of distance education will be designing the curriculum of the UG Programme. Step by Step. The propriety has been given for designing the M.A. Programme syllabus due to huge admissions to this courses at the centres.
The proposal for renewal of the fees is under consideration and put for approval in the management council. As and when the fees structure is approved by the council, the study centres are expected to collect different from candidate.
Master of Arts (Marathi, Hindi, English, Urdu, History, Political Sciences, Sociology, Economics & Public Administration) Per Year (Yearly Pattern)
Master of Arts (Sanskrit & Philosophy) Per Year (Semester Pattern)
Fees for PG repeater students:-
- Fees for M.A. failed first year with more than two papers – 860/-
- Fees for each failed per paper – 210/-
- Fees for M.A Failed second year with more than two -860/-
- Fees each failed per paper – 210/-
For complete details of SRTMUN Distance Education 2018 – Download Information Brochure.