Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SSAHE) AIPGET 2016 – The University had conducted SSAHE All India Post Graduate Entrance Test – 2016 (SSAHE-AIPGET-2016) at two centers viz. Bangalore and Tumkur for admission to various Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses (Medical / Dental) in the constituent colleges of the University viz.,Sri Siddhartha Medical College and Sri Siddhartha Dental College, Tumkur for the academic year 2016-17.
Latest Update – SSAHE AIPGET 2016 Result and Counselling Schedule has been announced. Check below.
Schedule for the SSAHE AIPGET 2016 is given below.
|Filling online and offline application form start from||3 Dec 2015|
|Last date for submitting online application forms||28 Dec 2015|
|Last date for receiving hand filled application form||14 Jan 2016|
|Dispatch of Test admission tickets||15 Jan 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||30 Jan 2016|
|Publishing of Answer key||2 Feb 2016|
|Announcement of Rank list||29 Feb 2016|
Result of SSAHE AIPGET 2016 has been declared. Earlier SSAHE AIPGET 2016 exam was held on 30 Jan 2016. Now the result for the same can be checked through the direct link provided below.
Get Here SSAHE AIPGET 2016 Result:- Check AIPGET Result by entering Admission Ticket Number & D.O.B.
Answer key has been declared by Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SSAHE). Candidates who have successfully appeared into the test can check their answer key from the direct link provided below.
Admit Card / Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- Admit Card process is over now…!!!
Scheme of Examination
The SSAHE – AIPGET – 2016 is consist of one question paper of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) of “single most appropriate answer” type. There is separate question papers for Medical & Dental courses. The questions is based on the MCI/DCI prescribed syllabus for MBBS / BDS Courses.
Conduct of Entrance Test
- Date of Entrance Test : 30 Jan 2016 (Saturday)
- Time : 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Centers : 1. Bangalore 2. Tumkur
- The Entrance Test is conducted in English.
- The duration of test is 180 minutes.
- There is one Question Paper (booklet) consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions. Questions is multiple choice types, each having one correct response out of four options.
- Application process is over…!!!
The brochure along with the application form (on-line and offline) for SSAHE AIPGET 2016 was available on the University website. The candidate desirous of appearing in the SSAHE AIPGET 2016 is required to complete the prescribed on-line application form & submit the same to the University on-line, as per the above given schedule.
The candidate is not become eligible for attending the entrance test only by On-line / Offline registration. The candidate must ensure that print out of downloaded application along with all enclosures mentioned reaches the office of the Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education. They may be submitted in person, by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier to the following address: Office of the Registrar Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education Agalakote. B.H.Road, Tumkur – 572107 Karnataka.
Enclosures with the Application Form
Self Attested copies (not original) of the following certificates/documents are to be attached along with the application form.
- 10th Std / SSLC Marks Card (for date of birth proof and parent’s name)
- MBBS / BDS Marks Card of all Phases / Years
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Internship completion certificate.
- Attempt Certificate
- State Council Registration Certificate
- MCI / DCI Screening Certificate ( for Abroad students)
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority for the candidates claiming lower eligibility criteria under SC/ST and OBC category as per Govt. of Karnataka regulations.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 3,500/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, SSAHE” Tumkur payble at Tumkur – 572 107, Karnataka State. (Mention your full name on the back of DD) as registration fee (Non- refundable).
- Four (04) identical recent (taken within one month) colored matt finish, Passport size Photographs with light background are required.
Following are the minimum requirements for admission to Medical / Dental PG Degree and Diploma courses:
- The candidate should have studied and passed the courses leading to the award of MBBS/BDS Degrees in colleges recognized by Medical Council/Dental Council of India.
- The candidate should have completed or is completing compulsory rotating internship on or before 30th April 2016.
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post – Graduate Regulation 2000 of Medical Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post – Graduate courses shall be 50 percent for all candidates and 40% for SC/ST & OBC category as per Govt. of Karnataka regulations.
The counseling for the selection of seats is scheduled on 16th and 17th April 2016 at Lecture Hall, Department of Pathology, Sri Siddhartha Medical College & Hospital, Agalakote, B.H. Road, Tumkur. The detail is as below:
- No. of Seats Available for Second Day 17 Apr 2016 of Counseling – Check Here
Process of Seat Selection
The candidate presence is compulsory for the seat selection process. One person (a parent / a guardian) can accompany the candidate. Candidates are informed to report to the venue of the counseling in time.
- Registration and verification of all originals along with required DD
- The Candidates will be called for seat selection process in the order of merit among the registered candidates and who have produced all the documents needed with required fee in the form of DD.
- After the seat selection, the candidates will have to remit the required fees and all the originals and a set of photo copies which will be sent to respective colleges for the process of admission.
- The candidate will be issued a letter of allotment by the Authorities.
Document required at the time of Counselling
At the time of counseling, candidate is required to produce the following documents in original. Failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation the claim for seat selection and admission.
- Admission Ticket and Rank Card
- SSLC / 10th Standard or equivalent marks card as a proof of date of birth
- MBBS / BDS marks cards of all years
- Attempt certificate.
- Internship completion certificate (if not completed, provisional completion letter from Dean/Principal)
- Permanent / Provisional registration certificate from the state council.
- Degree certificate / provisional degree certificate
- Ten recent passport size coloured photographs.
- Four set of photo copies of all the documents (sl. 1 to 7) And candidates are also required to posses the fee in the form of DD as mentioned in the next paragraph.
To check detailed Information Regarding Counselling – Click Here
Immediately after the selection of seat the candidate has to deposit the prescribed fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Secretary, SSMC, Tumkur” (for Medical Courses) , “Secretary, SSDC, Tumkur” (for Dental Courses) and Eligibility fees of Rs.5,000/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, SSAHE” payable at Tumkur, Karnataka State. The Candidate then can fill the admission form and submit to respective college office for admission.
The scope of the syllabi for the postgraduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI/DCI, respectively. The distribution of marks, subject wise, for the entrance test is mentioned below ;
For complete information of SSAHE AIPGET 2016 – Download Information Brochure.
Courses Offered by the university
This entrance exam is only for PG Medical and PG Dental programs.