Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune announces admission for MBA (Banking and Finance) Programme for the academic year 2018-19. For Indian candidates are required to register and appear for SNAP Test. No candidate is entitled to seek the admission to MBA-Banking and Finance of SSBF without a valid SNAP Score. Validity of SNAP Score is for one year only. Interested Candidates can check all the details of SSBF Pune MBA Admission 2018 through this page given below.
SSBF Pune MBA Admission 2018
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune offered Admission in MBA programme in Banking and Finance is a full-time, two-year, residential programme.
- Courses offered in MBA at SSBF Pune: Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance).
- Duration of the MBA Program: Two years full time residential
|SNAP and Programme registration begins||August, 10th, 2017, Thursday|
|Last date to apply for SNAP||November, 24th, 2017, Friday|
|Last date to pay for SNAP||November, 24th, 2017, Friday|
|Last date of online registration for SSBF||January, 2nd, 2018, Tuesday|
|Last date of payment of registration fees for SSBF||January, 9th, 2018, Tuesday|
|SNAP test date||December, 17th, 2017, Sunday|
|SNAP Result||December, 28th, 2017, Thursday|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||January, 19th, 2018, Friday|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||February, 3rd-4th, 2018 and
February, 10th -11th, 2018,
Saturdays & Sundays
|Announcement of first merit list||February, 27th, 2018, Tuesday|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||March, 16th ,2018, Friday|
|Programme Commencement||June, 4th ,2018, Monday|
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune has started the registration for SSBF Pune MBA Admission 2018. Candidates can register by entering the SNAP Id and Password on the official website of Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance. The direct link to register for SSBF registration is also given on this page below.
You have the option of following payment modes
Online payment through net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through internet banking option
Online payment through credit/debit card
You may pay directly online using either Master or Visa card. Follow the instructions on the website. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through credit card.
Online payment through Indian bank net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
Get a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Nationalized Bank, sign and send the advise form along with the DD to the address mentioned below
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
How to apply
- The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2017. SNAP 2017 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
- While registering for SNAP, the applicant has to also apply for SSBF in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid to SSBF for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply the registration fees is not refundable.
- This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Eligibility for MBA Admission
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Candidates are required to appear for SNAP. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next selection process comprising Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI) and a Written Ability Test (WAT) and thereafter be selected.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.