SSBF Pune MBA Admission 2020: Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune offers admission to MBA (Banking and Finance). All the candidates who want to get admission to SSBF Pune for the academic year 2020-21 can register themselves for the same. The admission will be done on the basis of the SNAP 2019 Score. All the candidates who have filled the registartion form for SNAP will be able to register for the SSBF admission process. Candidates can check the details about SSBF Pune MBA Admission 2020, here.
Latest: Last date for SNAP 2019 is November 23, 2019 i.e today. Scroll down check the same
SSBF Pune MBA Admission 2020
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune offers Admission in MBA programme in Banking and Finance is a full-time, two-year, residential programme. Candidates can check the schedule for admission process for SSBF Pune MBA Admission 2020 here.
|SNAP Registration Commences||16 Aug 2019|
|SNAP Registration Closes||23 Nov 2019|
|SNAP Payment Closes||23 Nov 2019|
|SNAP Admit Card Live||02 Dec 2019|
|SNAP Online Test||15 Dec 2019|
|SNAP Result||10 Jan 2020|
|Last date for online Registration of SSBF||16 Jan 2020|
|Last date of payment of Registration fees for SSBF||16 Jan 2020|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||22 Jan 2020|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||8, 9, 15 & 16, Feb 2020|
|Announcement of First Merit list||3 Mar 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||18 Mar 2020|
|Commencement of the Programme||1 Jun 2020|
SSBF MBA Registration 2020
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune had started the registration for SSBF Pune MBA Admission 2020. Candidates were able to register by entering the SNAP Id and Password on the official website of Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance. A link is given for SNAP 2019 registration, follow the link & complete the registration as per the schedule.
Registration: Click here to register for SSBF MBA Admission 2020.
SNAP 2019 registration process-
- The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2019. SNAP 2019 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
- While registering for SNAP, the applicant has to also apply for SSBF in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid to SSBF for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply the registration fees is not refundable.
- This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
You have the option of following payment modes:
Online payment through net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through internet banking option
Online payment through credit/debit card
You may pay directly online using either Master or Visa card. Follow the instructions on the website. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through credit card.
Online payment through Indian bank net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
Get a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Nationalized Bank, sign and send the advise form along with the DD to the address mentioned below
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
SSBF MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates can check the eligibility criteira in the sectio provided below for SSBF Pune MBA Admission 2020.
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications. The contact details are as below:
Association of Indian Universities
AIU House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg
(Kotla Marg), Landmark: Opposite National Bal
Bhawan, Near I.T.O., New Delhi-110002, India
Tel. No.+91-11-23230059; 23232429; 23232305
Email:[email protected] Website: www.aiuweb.org
Note: It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications/eligibility for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility of admission will be decided by Symbiosis International University.
Following courses are being offered by the Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune.
- Courses offered in MBA at SSBF Pune: Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance).
- Duration of the MBA Program: Two years full time residential
SSBF MBA PIWAT 2020
Candidates shortlisted for PI/WAT will be announced by the officials. Note that all the aspirants who are shortlisted for GE-PI-WAT MUST fill the common form, else they will NOT BE considered for the further selection process. Candidates who will qualify the SNAP exam will be called for the GE-PIWAT round which consists of Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Written ability test. This round is conducted to test the writing and communication skills of the candidates. All the candidates who are interested to take admission need to appear in the PIWAT as well. If any candidate who have qualified the exam but not attended the PIWAT round will not be considered for admission.
SSBF MBA Merit List 2020
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune will announce the merit list after the conduct of the PIWAT round. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the perfomance in the PIWAT round. All the candidates whose name will be there in the merit list will be considered as final for admission. The one whose name is there in the merit list need to report at the institute with the required amount of admission fee, if any candidate fails to do se, then the admission will get cancelled.
About SSBF, Pune
SSBF was established in June 2010 to address the growing demand for trained workforce in the Banking and Financial Services (BFS) sector. For decades, Symbiosis has been proactive in understanding the needs of the market and providing trained manpower, thus contributing to the growth and development of the country. This programme – MBA (Banking & Finance) has been designed to provide the necessary education and skill-sets to equip students to innovate, manage, lead and take on the challenges of this increasingly complex and dynamic sector.
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance
Gram: Lavale, Taluka: Mulshi, Pune 412115
Official Website: ssbf.edu.in
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.Symbiosis PG Institutes Admission SNAP Test
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.