|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Siva Sivani Institute of Management has released the notification for admission in various Management courses for the academic year 2017-19. Interested candidates can check the detail of application form, eligibility criteria and other important details for the same on this page below.
Latest: GDPI to be held on 24 Apr 2017. Scroll down for more information.
- PGDM (Triple Specialisation)
- PGDM (Banking, Insurance, Finance and Allied Services)
- PGDM (Marketing-Triple Specialization)
- PGDM (HR-Triple Specialization)
Application process has been started for the session 2017-2019 for different courses. Interested candidates can apply online for admission 2017-19 through the link provided below. All the candidates are suggested to take admission before the last date to avoid last hour rush.
Rs.1200 by online registration/ Cash / DD in favour of Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Secunderabad / Hyderabad.
Instruction before filling the Application
- A D.D. for Rs. 1200/- payable at Hyderabad in favor of “Siva Sivani Institute of Management” must be taken if intending to pay by DD.
- Applicant can also pay by credit / debit card using online payment option.
- All fields marked * – are mandatory
- Print the Acknowledgement slip found after submitting the application and attach it along with the DD sent to SSIM if paid by DD.
- Login to www.ssim.ac.in with the access credentials sent to your email address to Print Hall ticket.
- Paste your recent photograph on the space provided on Hall ticket.
- Carry all your copies of marks memos and the qualifying exams score card to GD/ Interview.
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks. Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply.And Applicant must qualify for any one of the Entrance Tests from CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT and ATMA.
- Admission process includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Student needs to first register for the GD & PI.
- To register online at www.ssim.ac.in, follow the “Online Registration” link. Before going for the registration, keep the scanned copies of Photograph, Marks memos of 10th, 12th and Graduation/Post Graduation ready.
- Students are required to fill the complete application form and upload the copied of the certificates listed.
- After the registration is complete students will receive an E-mail which will contain the user id and the password for accessing and completing their online application.
- After having filled the complete form, students need to make payment of Rs.1200 for the Registration which can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card or Demand Draft.
- On successful submission of the application and payment of fees, Students can download the Admit Card for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- For making the payment of registration fees by Demand Draft,Take a DD of Rs.1200 favoring Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad, fill the online application form on www.ssim.ac.in and then send the DD to the Institute mentioning your name and ID generated during registration along with photocopies of the CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA Score .card, Marks lists from Class X to Graduation/PG.
- Students may also collect the application form from the institute or download from the website and send the filled application form to the Institute’s address along with a DD of Rs.1200 and the copies of the certificates so as to reach the Institute by the specified last date.
- Students need to attend the Selection process in formal attire.
- Selected students will receive Admission letter through E-mail as well as by post.
- Selected students are required to pay the prescribed admission fees by the date specified in Admission letter to get the admission confirmed.
GD & PI Schedule
Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be held in the following centers as per the schedule given below.
|24 Apr 2017||Hyderabad||Siva Sivani Institute of Management, NH-7, Kompally, Secunderabad.|
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.