Siva Sivani Institute of Management has released the notification for admission in various Management courses for the academic year 2019-21. Candidates who are interested can fill their application form online through the official website. Interested candidates can check the detail of application form, eligibility criteria and other important details for the same on this page below.
- PGDM – Triple specialization
- PGDM – Banking, Insurance, Finance and Allied Services
- PGDM – General (With Triple Specialization)
- PGDM – Marketing (With Triple Specialization)
Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2019
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM have to fill their application online through the official website. Selection will be made on the basis of GD / PI conducted by Siva Sivani Institute of Management.
Schedule of GD-PI for Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admission 2019-21 is given below.
|Kolkata||27 Feb 2019|
|Ranchi/ Varanasi/ Raipur/ Trivandrum||28 Feb 2019|
|Jamshedpur/ Lucknow/ Nagpur/ Kochi||01 Mar 2019|
|Bhubaneshwar/ Delhi/ Indore/ Hyderabad||02 Mar 2019|
|Vizag/ Pune/ Vijayawada||03 Mar 2019|
The application process has been started for the session 2019-2021 for different courses. Interested candidates can apply online for admission 2019-21 through the link provided below. All the candidates are suggested to take admission before the last date to avoid last hour rush.
Note: Last date to apply for GD/PI Registrations is February 25, 2019.
- A D.D. for Rs. 1200/- payable at Hyderabad in favor of “Siva Sivani Institute of Management” must be taken if intending to pay by DD.
Instruction before filling the Application
- The applicant can also pay by credit/debit card using online payment option.
- All fields marked * – are mandatory
- Print the Acknowledgement slip found after submitting the application and attach it along with the DD sent to SSIM if paid by DD.
- Log in to www.ssim.ac.in with the access credentials sent to your email address to Print Hall ticket.
- Paste your recent photograph on the space provided on Hall ticket.
- Carry all your copies of marks memos and the qualifying exams scorecard to GD/ Interview.
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply.
Applicant must also qualify any one of the Entrance Tests from CAT / CMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to the Siva Sivani Institute Of Management(SSIM) by completing an online form.
- The admission process includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview. A student needs to first register for the GD & PI.
- To register online at www.ssim.ac.in, follow the “Online Registration”.Before going for the registration, keep the scanned copies of Photograph, Marks memos of 10th, 12thand Graduation/Post Graduation ready.
- After having filled the complete form, students need to make payment of Rs.1200 for the Registration which can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card or Demand Draft.
- For making the payment of registration fees by Demand Draft, Take a DD of Rs.1200 favouring Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad, fill the online application form on www.ssim.ac.in and then send the DD to the Institute mentioning your name and ID generated during registration.
- On successful submission of the application and payment of fees, students can download the Admit Card for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
SSIM considers the aggregate scores(of all entrance exams) and doesn’t have separate sectional cut-offs when short-listing applicants. 50 percent weight is given for the overall score in the admission process and the merit list is prepared considering score in the Aptitude test, GD, PI, Academics and Work Experience. weightage is given below:
|Scores of Aptitude Test (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT)||50 marks|
|Academic Performance in Degree, 12th Standard and 10th Standard||10 marks|
|Work Experience||05 marks|
|Group Discussion||20 marks|
|Personal Interview||15 marks|
Selection is based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Due weightage is given for Academic Performance and Work Experience.
For more information on PGDM visit the Official website of Siva Sivani Institute of Management is www.ssim.ac.in.