Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021: Siva Sivani Institute of Management has released the GD/PI Registration Form at ssim.ac.in. Registered candidates have to present for GD/PI at the SSIM campus on February 14, 2021. In order to apply for admission Siva Sivani Institute of Management, the candidate must have appeared in either GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ TSICET. After the candidate has filled the Application Form they can proceed to the next round which is Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates can check more detail of Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021 such as the application form, eligibility criteria, and other important details for the same on this page below.
Latest: SSIM has decided to conduct the GD/PI on February 14, 2021. Scroll down to check more details.
Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM have to fill their application online through the official website. Upon successfully filling the Application Form, Admit Card will be generated for the next round which is GD / PI. Selection will be made on the basis of GD / PI conducted by Siva Sivani Institute of Management. Schedule of GD-PI for Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admission 2021-23 is given below.
|GD/PI Application Form starts||Released|
|Dates of GD/PI, at SSIM Campus||14 Feb 2021|
Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021 GD/PI Registration Form
Siva Sivani Institute of Management has started the GD/PI Registration Form. Candidates can fill the registration form at ssim.ac.in or you can access the direct link from below.
GD/PI Registration Form: Click here to fill the GD/PI Registration Form for Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021.
- PGDM – Triple specialization
- PGDM – Banking, Insurance, Finance and Allied Services (BIFAAS)
- PGDM – General
- PGDM – Marketing
Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021 Application Form
The application process is started for the session 2021-2023 for various courses. Application Form is also available online on the official website. It is important to check the eligibility criteria prior to filling the Application Form. Interested candidates can apply online for admission through the link provided below. All the candidates are suggested to take admission before the last date to avoid last hour rush.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Online Application Form for Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021.
- Rs. 1200/- payable at Hyderabad in favor of “Siva Sivani Institute of Management” must be taken if intending to pay by DD or through Debit Card / Credit Card.
Instruction before filling the Application
- The applicant can also pay by credit/debit card using online payment option.
- All fields marked * – are mandatory
- Print the Acknowledgement slip found after submitting the application and attach it along with the DD sent to SSIM if paid by DD.
- Log in to ssim.ac.in with the access credentials sent to your email address to Print Hall ticket.
- Paste your recent photograph on the space provided on Hall ticket.
- Carry all your copies of marks memos and the qualifying exams scorecard to GD/ Interview.
Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can check the detailed eligibility criter from below. Candidate should keep in mind if they do not fullfill any of the mentioned norms, their candidature can get cancelled.
- Candidates with any Bachelor Degree with 50-60% aggregate are eligible based on college or equivalent in any discipline
- Students appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ TSICET before applying to Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) & should qualify at least one exam.
- Preference will be given to candidates with work experience.
- It is required that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the programme to help them keep pace with the rigor and assessment parameters of the programme.
- Candidates for the PGDM program may be fresh graduates and/or with relevant work experience from any discipline including Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification is given by the candidate must have a minimum of three years of education.
Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021 Admission Process
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to the Siva Sivani Institute Of Management(SSIM) by completing an online form.
- The admission process includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview. A student needs to first register for the GD & PI.
- To register online at ssim.ac.in, follow the “Online Registration”.Before going for the registration, keep the scanned copies of Photograph, Marks memos of 10th, 12thand Graduation/Post Graduation ready.
- After having filled the complete form, students need to make payment of Rs.1200 for the Registration which can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card or Demand Draft.
- For making the payment of registration fees by Demand Draft, Take a DD of Rs.1200 favouring Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad, fill the online application form on ssim.ac.in and then send the DD to the Institute mentioning your name and ID generated during registration.
- On successful submission of the application and payment of fees, students can download the Admit Card for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021 Cut-Off
SSIM considers the aggregate scores(of all entrance exams) and doesn’t have separate sectional cut-offs when short-listing applicants. 50 percent weight is given for the overall score in the admission process and the merit list is prepared considering score in the Aptitude test, GD, PI, Academics and Work Experience. weightage is given below:
|Scores of Aptitude Test (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT)||50 marks|
|Academic Performance in Degree, 12th Standard and 10th Standard||10 marks|
|Work Experience||05 marks|
|Group Discussion||20 marks|
|Personal Interview||15 marks|
Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021 PGDM GD and PI Round
After the candidate have successfully filled the Application Form and cleared for appearing for admission. They can proceed to the next round which Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
1. Randomly 8-10 candidates are selected for the round.
2. The GD topics would be on the latest news/ current trends/ hot topics/ general topics & any recent mergers/ acquisitions.
3. The discussion would be around 10-15 minutes based on the topic given.
4. The candidate will be selected based on certain parameters such as content, communication skills, leadership skills, body language and logical thinking.
5. Students should be well prepared for the GD round as it carries 20 marks.
Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2021 PGDM Fee Structure
Candidate can check the detailed fees from below.
|Admission Fees (At the time of Admission) – 1st Year||50,000/-|
|First Installment (by 25th June 2020) – 1st Year||1,25,000/-|
|Second Installment (by 25th August 2020) – 1st Year||1,25,000/-|
|Third Installment (by 28th October 2020) – 1st Year||1,00,000/-|
|Fourth Installment (by 25th June 2021) – 2nd Year||1,50,000/-|
|Fifth Installment (by 25th August 2021) – 2nd Year||1,00,000/-|
|Total (for 2 years)||6,50,000/–|
Total (for 2 years) Residential (Hostel & Mess) Charges
|First Installment (by 27th June 2020) – 1st Year||30,000/-|
|Second Installment (by 17th August 2020) – 1st Year||30,000/-|
|Third Installment (by 28th October 2020) – 1st Year||27,500/-|
|Fourth Installment (by 27th June 2021) – 2nd Year||43,750/-|
|Fifth Installment (by 27th August 2021) – 2nd Year||43,750/-|
|Total (for 2 years)||1,75,000/-|
Official website: ssim.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.