|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Siva Sivani Institute of Management has released the notification for admission in various Management courses for the academic year 2018-20. Candidates who are interested can fill their application form online through the official website. Interested candidates can check the detail of application form, eligibility criteria and other important details for the same on this page below.
- PGDM – Triple specialization
- PGDM – Banking, Insurance, Finance and Allied Services
- PGDM – Human Resource (With Triple Specialization)
- PGDM – Marketing (With Triple Specialization)
Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admissions 2018
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM have to fill their application online through the official website. Selection will be made on the basis of GD / PI conducted by Siva Sivani Institute of Management.
Schedule for Siva Sivani Institute of Management Admission 2018 is given below.
|05 Mar 2018||Varanasi||Jamshedpur||Raipur||Trivandrum|
|06 Mar 2018||Lucknow||Patna||Nagpur||Kochi|
|07 Mar 2018||Kanpur||Ranchi||Indore||—|
|08 Mar 2018||Delhi||Kolkata||—||Bhvaneshwar|
|09 Mar 2018||—||—||—||Vishakapatnam|
|10 Mar 2018||Hyderabad||—||—||Vijayawada|
Application process has been started for the session 2018-2020 for different courses. Interested candidates can apply online for admission 2018-20 through the link provided below. All the candidates are suggested to take admission before the last date to avoid last hour rush.
Get Application Form here:
Official website of Siva Sivani Institute of Management is www.ssim.ac.in.
- A D.D. for Rs. 1200/- payable at Hyderabad in favor of “Siva Sivani Institute of Management” must be taken if intending to pay by DD.
Instruction before filling the Application
- Applicant can also pay by credit / debit card using online payment option.
- All fields marked * – are mandatory
- Print the Acknowledgement slip found after submitting the application and attach it along with the DD sent to SSIM if paid by DD.
- Login to www.ssim.ac.in with the access credentials sent to your email address to Print Hall ticket.
- Paste your recent photograph on the space provided on Hall ticket.
- Carry all your copies of marks memos and the qualifying exams score card to GD/ Interview.
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply.
Applicant must also qualify any one of the Entrance Tests from CAT / CMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA.
- Admission process includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Student needs to first register for the GD & PI.
- To register online at www.ssim.ac.in, follow the “Online Registration”.Before going for the registration, keep the scanned copies of Photograph, Marks memos of 10th, 12thand Graduation/Post Graduation ready.
- After having filled the complete form, students need to make payment of Rs.1200 for the Registration which can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card or Demand Draft.
- For making the payment of registration fees by Demand Draft,Take a DD of Rs.1200 favoring Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad, fill the online application form on www.ssim.ac.in and then send the DD to the Institute mentioning your name and ID generated during registration.
- Students need to attend the Selection process in formal attire.
Selection is based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Due weightage is given for Academic Performance and Work Experience.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.