|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Symbiosis School of Media and Communication, Bengaluru announces admission for MBA Programme 2018. Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2017’ is eligible for institute registration process. Eligible Candidates can check all the details of SSMC Bengaluru MBA Admission 2018 through this page given below.
SSMC Bengaluru MBA Admission 2018
Symbiosis School of Media and Communication (SSMC) Bengaluru offered Admission in Masters of Business Administration in Communication Management with specializations of Advertising and Public Relations for the academic year 2018.
Schedule for SSMC Bengaluru MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|SNAP and Programme Registration Begins||August 10, 2017, Thursday|
|Last date to apply for SNAP||November 24,2017,Friday|
|Last date to pay for SNAP||November 24,2017,Friday|
|SNAP Test||December 17, 2017, Sunday|
|SNAP Result||December 28,2017 Thursday|
|Last date of Online registration For SSMC*||January 08, 2018, Monday|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees For SSMC*||January 10, 2018, Wednesday|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction.||January 15, 2018, Monday|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT as follows:*|
|At Pune Campus*||2,3,4,5, February 2018|
|At Bengaluru Campus*||8,9,10,11,12 February 2018|
|Announcement of First Merit list*||March 01, 2018, Thursday|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list*||March 17, 2018, Saturday|
|Programme Commencement||June 7, 2018, Thursday|
Application form for SSMC Bengaluru MBA Admission 2017 is now available for the candidates. The direct link to apply online is also provided below for the sake of candidates, Kindly go through the link provided below.
How to Apply?
Step 1 : The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2017. SNAP 2017 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
Step 2 : While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SSMC in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid to SSMC for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Eligibility for MBA Admission
last year eligibility criteria is given below.
- The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university with 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate.
- Applicants awaiting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission would be provisional and subject to their furnishing proof of graduation with 50% by the beginning of the second semester.
- SSMC-B is a B-school for enthusiasts who want to work in the Media industry. A graduate from a recognized university with 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate is eligible to apply. Applicants expecting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission will be provisional and subject to their proof of graduation with 50% by the beginning of the second semester.
- Any graduate from a recognized university with 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate is eligible to apply.
- Applicants expecting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission will be provisional and subject to their furnishing proof of graduation with 50% by the beginning of the second semester
About SIMC Bengaluru
Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru, SSMC-B, has carved a niche in Media and Communication through its MBA program in Communication Management. It has been deemed as the Centre of Excellence in Advertising & Public Relations.
At SSMC-B, learning is a participative and interactive activity. The Curriculum is contemporary, fluid, dynamic and totally industry driven. The state of the art, expansive, inviting ambience of SSMC-B has all the facilities that a top- notch Media and Communication Professional Institute needs.
SSMC-B aims to serve the multi-faceted needs of the Media and Communication industry in particular, and the society in general, through education, training, research and advocacy. It seeks to develop competent, responsible and innovative professionals in the practice, development and management of Media and Communication.
SSMC-B has received the 4th Best Advertising School – National and the 4th Best Media Communication School – South India. This recognition was given by Laqshya Group in “India’s first ever comprehensive Media, Communication and Design education rating, ranking and awards at the National level”.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.