The SSN SASE Application Form 2018 will be available on the official website of the university. Candidates can download the application form after ensuring the eligibility conditions. The application form duly completed in all aspects has to be submitted along with all the prescribed documents to the SSN SASE campus. The application forms must be submitted before the due date. Know more about SSN SASE 2018 Application Form 2018 in the article below.
SSN SASE Application Form 2018
Candidates can download their Application form for MSIT SE from the link that will be provided here. The application has to be filled and submitted on or before the last date. Given below is the schedule for SSN SASE 2018 application form.
|2nd Slot Application Deadline||28 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: Link to fill SSN SASE Application Form 2018 wiil be provided here.
How to fill the SSN SASE Application Form
- Firstly, download the Application Form from the official website of the SSN SASE at sase.ssn.edu.in/ or from the link that will be provided on this page.
- Candidates need to enter the following details in the downloaded application form:
- Personal Details: Applicants need to provide their name, gender, date of birth
- Contact Address: In this section, applicants need to write their Permanent address with State, City and Pin Code, Email Address and Phone Number. Make sure you provide the valid and active Email ID as any information or update will be sent electronically.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates need to provide the year of passing, Location, Name of the Board, Name of the Institution, Major subjects, Percentage of marks, attended date (from- to). The educational qualification has to be provided for Class 10th, class 12th, Undergraduate degree, Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma (Optional).
- GRE and TOEFL scores: Also, candidates need to write their GRE and TOEFL scores and attach a copy of the score reports to the form.
- Academic Achievements, Extra-curricular Activities, and Honours: In this section, applicants need to describe their academic profile along with a list of relevant courses that they have taken. Provide a list of scholarships, prizes, or honors that have been awarded and also, describe co-curricular and extra-curricular activities in this section.
- Software Project Experience: In this, give the details of employment experiences (if any), and software engineering project experiences, both academic and industry. (Attach separate sheets)
- Critical Essay: This is a critical part of the application packet, and helps the Admissions Committee to better understand the candidate’s background, goals, and suitability. Those essays will be considered as successful essays that will provide a clear description into what the candidate has done, what the applicant is hoping to accomplish as a student of this program, and what
is truly unique about him/her as a candidate.
Candidates will have to attach a separate sheet of essay answering the following questions:
Ques 1. Why would you like to pursue the Carnegie Mellon – SSN Master of Science
in Information Technology – Software Engineering (MSIT-SE) degree?
Ques 2. Describe your relevant academic, industrial, and/or commercial experience,
and explain how this experience has prepared you to be successful in this
Ques 3. Choose one of the projects described above in question #2, and explain an
aspect of the project that didn’t go according to plan. What lessons did you
learn from this experience?
Ques 4. Provide any additional information that you want the Admissions Committee
to know about you.
Applicants are required to pay the application fees of Rs 1500/- through Demand Draft.
Documents to be submitted along with the SSN SASE Application Form
- A Demand Draft for Rs 1500/-
- A copy of all academic records (transcripts) from X standard to maximum educational qualification attained.
- GRE Score Sheet
- TOEFL Score Sheet
- Report on software project experience
- Critical Essay
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.