SOM MBA Admission 2020 – SSN School of Management invites application for MBA Admission for the session 2020-22. The program is compulsorily residential with the same fee structure for Management Quota and Government quota. Admissions for management quota seats are made purely on MERIT on ALL INDIA BASIS. Applicants seeking admission to MBA program of SSN School of Management (SSN SoM) should have taken any one of the following all India admission Tests- CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT or TANCET.
SOM MBA Admission 2020
SSN School of Management is a much sought-after destination for students aspiring to do an MBA program. The 250-acre campus with all modern infrastructure and facilities make it an ideal place to hone one’s skills, expand one’s horizons and transform into a leader. The residential nature of the program offers an ideal opportunity for peer-interaction and learning leading to an unforgettable experience.
|Application Process start date||15 days from the date of the publication of all India admission test results|
|Last date for Phase I: CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT (Sep, Dec)||31 Jan 2020|
|Last date for Phase II: TANCET, ATMA, MAT ( Feb,May), Other State tests||to be announced|
|Result announcement date||Seven days after GD/PI round is held.|
SOM MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates can be able to apply the application for MBA Admission in SSN School of Management from the official website. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates can directly apply the application form the link that is provided below. Students need to pay the non-refundable fee of Rs. 950 (as per last year).
Apply Now: Click here to apply for SSN School of Management MBA Admission 2020.
SOM MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Program:
- Above 60% in 10th, 12th and UG and Consistent academic record, preferably with no history arrears.
- Call for selection process of candidate with one or two histroy of arrears is at the discretion of the institution.
Admission Test Eligibility-
- All India Admission Tests- CAT, XAT, MAT (Sept/Dec/Feb/May), ATMA and CMAT (Conducted for sesssion 2020)
- State level admission tests- TANCET or any other state level admission tests done for admission to MBA Program.
- SSN Follows suitable cut-offs for the admission tests. The normal cut off score for CAT/XAT/CMAT > 60% and MAT/ATMA>80%. For state level admission tests like TANCET or any other state level tests.The cut off are generally announced after the respective admission test result based on results pattern and ranks obtained. Students with score slightly below teh cut off marks will be considered for work expereience or excellence im academics.
Government Quota for SSN School of Management Admission:
Following information is based on the last year details!!!
Seats for the MBA program at SSN normally get filled up on the first day of counseling much ahead of its peer institutions. At the end of day 1 of the counseling, there were only two institutions with all its seats taken up and SSN was one among them.
Admissions to the Government Quota are handled by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates seeking admission under the Government Quota must have written the TANCET exam (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) conducted by the Anna University. The single-window counseling normally takes place in the months of July / August every year at the Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
Seats for the MBA program at SSN normally get filled up on the first day of counseling much ahead of its peer institutions.
Management Quota for SSN School of Management Admission:
Admissions under the Management Quota to SSN School of Management are made purely on merit.
Candidates seeking MBA admissions under the Management Quota must have written one of the entrance tests – CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT or TANCET. The selection process is based on the scores in the entrance test as well as past academic record and performance at the Group Discussion and Personal Interview organized by the Institution.
SOM MBA Admission 2020 Selection Process
- SSN School of Management Admission to MBA Program is though two quotas, Government Quota (GQ) and Management Quota (MQ).
- Students should apply under MQ by taking the all India Admission test as explained on the official website without waiting for GQ admissions. Selection under MQ will be based on past academic record, admission test scores and GD/PI performance.
- Work experience (if any) will get additional weighatge.
- GQ admission are done by DOTE/Anna University under single window counselling based on TANCET 2020. SSN seats get filled on day one of the counselling.
Instruction to Candidates
- The program is compulsorily residential with the same fee structure for Management Quota and Government quota.
- Admissions for management quota seats are made on MERIT on ALL INDIA BASIS. Applicants seeking admission to MBA program of SSN School of Management (SSN SoM) should have taken any one of the following all India admission Tests- CAT 2019 / XAT 2020/ MAT (Sept / Dec 2019, Feb / May 2020), CMAT 2020 or TANCET 2020 or any State Level Admission Tests).
- Candidates with less than 60% (or equivalent) in 10th / 12th / UG or those who have more than 2 histories of arrears in UG are requested not to apply. For candidates completing their UG in 2020, cumulative performance till the most recent semester will be considered for provisional admission. The final admission will be subject to them meeting the above criteria in the overall UG program.
- Candidates with not less than 60% (or equivalent) in 10th / 12th / UG but with more than 2 histories of arrears in their UG program can send their semester wise marks details and arrear history by email to [email protected] These will be examined on a case to case basis and candidates suitably advised whether to make a formal application.
- Call for group discussion and interviews will be based on past academic track record and performance in the entrance test. Past academic track record will also include the history of arrears in the UG program. The call for GD/PI in case of candidates with one and two histories of arrears is subject to the academic review by SSN and the institution reserves the right to call for GD/PI.
- The rank lists would take into account past academic record, entrance test scores, work experience, writing skills and performance at GD & Interview to be held by us. Please note that SSN uses these entrance test scores as one of the bases for admissions. The institutions conducting the tests have no role in the admissions of SSN SoM.
- Candidates should attach a copy of their scorecard or hall ticket of admission test along with SSN application form. If the scorecard has not been received yet, a copy of the hall ticket must be enclosed. A copy of the scorecard must be sent by email to [email protected] once it is received.
Official Website: admissions.ssn.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.