SOM MBA Admission 2020 – SSN School of Management has released the application form for MBA Admission for the session 2021-23. It has released online at ssn.edu.in. Shortlisting of candidates is done based on the entrance test scores (CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, TANCET, and Other State Level Admission Tests) and academic track record followed by group discussion and personal interview. Read this article for SOM MBA Admission 2021 from below.
Latest: The application form for SOM MBA Admission 2021 is available now. Scroll down to fill the form.
SOM MBA Admission 2021
SSN School of Management is a much sought-after destination for students aspiring to do an MBA program. The 250-acre campus with all modern infrastructure and facilities make it an ideal place to hone one’s skills, expand one’s horizons and transform into a leader. The residential nature of the program offers an ideal opportunity for peer-interaction and learning leading to an unforgettable experience.
|Application Process start date||26 Jan 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced!|
SOM MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply the application for MBA Admission in SSN School of Management from the official website, which is ssn.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates can directly apply the application form the link that is provided below. Students need to pay the non-refundable fee of Rs. 950 (as per last year).
Apply Online Now: Click here to apply for SSN School of Management MBA Admission 2021.
SOM MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Program:
- Above 60% in 10th, 12th and UG and Consistent academic record, preferably with no history arrears. However, applicants up to 2 history of arrears can apply for the program.
Admission Test Eligibility-
- All applicants are required to take any of the admissions tests (applicable for the current admissions year) listed below and have a valid score.
- Other State Level Admission Tests. (applicable for other state applicants)
- The cut-offs for each of the above admission tests are at the discretion of the institution.
Government Quota for SSN School of Management Admission:
Admissions to the Government Quota are handled by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates seeking admission under the Government Quota must have written the TANCET exam (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) conducted by the Anna University. The single-window counseling normally takes place in the months of July / August every year at the Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
Seats for the MBA program at SSN normally get filled up on the first day of counseling much ahead of its peer institutions. At the end of Day 1 of the counseling, there were only two institutions with all its seats taken up and SSN was one among them.
Management Quota for SSN School of Management Admission:
Admissions under the Management Quota to SSN School of Management are made purely on merit.
Candidates seeking MBA admissions under the Management Quota must have written one of the entrance tests – CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT or TANCET or any State Level Admission Test conducted by the respective states (outside Tamil Nadu). The selection process is based on the scores in the entrance test as well as past academic record and performance at the Group Discussion and Personal Interview organized by the Institution.
SOM MBA Admission 2021 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates is done based on the entrance test scores and academic track record. The selection process consists of a group discussion and personal interview in addition to a test on reading comprehension.
- Admission is done in multiple phases to coincide with the announcement of the results of the various entrance tests.
- An applicant can apply to the program with an admission test score and can update the same application form with any number of admission tests (held after the submission of the online form) to improve the chances of getting invited for the selection process.
For more details regarding the SOM MBA Admission 2021, follow the official website: ssn.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.