St. Francis College For Women Admission 2020 – St. Francis College for Women, Hyderabad, has released the released list of shortlisted candidaets for PGD / PCS at sfc.ac.in. The candidates can take admission in courses like BA, B.Com, M.Sc, B.Voc, M.Com, M.A, B.Sc etc. The admission is based on the merit of the qualifying examination. After the submission of the application form, the merit list is published for the final admission. Then, candidates have to get their documents verified to take the admission. Get more information about St. Francis College For Women admission 2020 here such as eligibility criteria, the application process, documents to be submitted at the time of admission etc.
Latest: As per TSCHE orders, St. Francis College for Women was putting on hold the Admission process for the first year UG programmes.
St. Francis College For Women Admission 2020
No entrance test is conducted for the candidates who want take admission in UG / PG or PG Diploma courses. Also, to take admission the candidates should have completed 7 years of study by 2020 in TealanaganaCheck more information about St. Francis College For Women admission 2020 from the table given below.
|St. Francis College For Women Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of UG application form||Started|
|Last date to submit UG application form||to be announced|
|Availability of application form for PG courses||to be announced|
|Last ate to submit PGD / PCS form|
|Last date to submit PGD HRM form|
|Last date to submit PG application form||to be announced|
|Shortlisted List of for PGD / PCS||Released|
|Interview for PGD / PCS||Batch 1 – |
Batch 2 –
|Interview for PGD HRM|
|Display of selected student list for PGD / PCS||to be announced|
|Display of selected student list for PGD HRM|
|Display of merit list||to be announced|
|Desdline for payment of PGD / PCS admission fee||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of classes||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes for PGD HRM||3rd Jul 2020|
St. Francis College for Women Admission 2020 Shortlisted Candidates List
Candidates can check the shortlisted list from below the image.
St. Francis College for Women Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for St. Francis College for Women releases in the online mode. Check the step-by-step process to fill the application form.
Step 1: Click on the link given above on this page.
Step 2: Next, enter the personal details like name, date of birth, blood group, nationality, mobile umber, e-mail id etc to register.
Step 3: Then, previous year academic details.
Step 4: Select the courses in which admission has to be taken.
Step 5: Next, enter the communication details and prent details.
Step 6: Then, enter the other additional details and all the previous educational details.
Step 7: Next, upload the documents photograph, signature, marks memo, birth certificate, aadhar card etc.
Step 8: Next, enter the source of contact and pay the application fee.
Documents to keep ready before filling St. Francis College for Women 2020 application form
- Scanned image of photograph (240 x 320 pixels)
- Scanned marks memo
- Scanned copy of birth certificate
- Scanned copy of aadhar card
- Scanned copy of caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned participating certificates in NCC / NSS / Any other sports
Format: The format of the images must be jpg, png, gif, bmp, jpeg, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, JPEG, PDF. The file size must be upto 01 MB.
Application Fee: The application fee for UG courses is
|For one course||Rs 500|
|If applies for more than 4 course||Rs 200 per course|
|For PG Diploma Psychological|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the application form for UG courses for St. Francis College For Women.
Courses Offered Via St. Francis College For Women Admission 2020
Check the list of the courses that are offered at St. Francis College For Women.
- M.Sc Computer Science
- M.Sc Mathematics
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc Organic Chemistry
- M.Sc Applied Psychology
- MA Mass Communication & Journalism
- B.Sc Physical Sciences
- B.Sc Life Sciences
- B.Sc with Computer Applications
- B.Com (International Business)
- B.Com (Accounting & Finance)
- B.Com IPP
- B.Com (Hons.)
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma in Psychology Counseling Skills
- Advanced PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Courses Option for UG Courses
Eligibility Criteria for St. Francis College For Women Admission 2020
Check the eligibility criteria for various courses offered at St. Francis College For Women.
M.Sc (Computer Science): The candidates must have complete B.Sc degree with Computer Science & Mathematics from any university recognized under University Act of India.
M.Sc (Mathematics): To pursue this course, the candidates must have B.Sc degree with Mathematics and B.Sc (Honours) from any university recognized under University Act of India.
M.Sc (Microbiology): The candidates must have done B.Sc degree in any discipline with Life Sciences from any university recognized under the University Act of India.
M.Sc (Organic Chemistry): The candidates must have done B.Sc degree with Chemistry as one of the optional subjects from any university recognized under the University Act of India.
M.Com (Applied Finance)
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce to pursue M.Com.
- The ranks obtained in the state level or national level entrance tests such as CAT, MAT, ICET, PG entrance exam will also be considered.
MA (Mass Communication & Journalism): To pursue this course, the candidates must have done BA / B.Com / B.Tech / B.Sc / B.E. / LLB / BCA from any university recognized under University Act of India.
M.Sc (Applied Pyschology)
- The candidates must have done Graduation with BA / B.Com / B.Tech / B.Sc / B.E. / LLB / BCA from any university recognized under University Act of India. However, it is recommended that students from streams other than Psychology should join the 1 year PG Diploma in Counselling Skills programme.
For PG Diploma Courses
PG Diploma Psychological Counselling Skills: Th is open for both male / female candidates having a score of minimum 55% aggregate marks in their Graduation. Candidates who have done their Graduation from distance learning are not eligible to apply.
PG Human Resource Management: The candidates must have any degree BA / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E recognized by Indian Universities with minimum 60% marks.
Advanced PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics and PG Diploma in Physician Assistant: To pursue this course, the candidates must have any degree in B.Sc Life Sciences / Nursing recognized by any Indian Universities with minimum 60% marks.
- The candidates must have passed 2 year intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. OR
- The candidates must have passed examination of any other board/ university recognized as equivalent by the Intermediate Board.
- The candidates belonging to CBSE and ICSE Board have to pass English and 4 other subjects i.e. a total of 5 subjects/
BA: The candidates who have qualified 10+2 / intermediate exam in Arts / Commerce / Humanities streams can apply for this course.
B.Sc Physical Science:
- Any candidate who has qualified MPC / MPBC can apply.
- The candidates with B.Sc Honours in Software Engineering and B.Sc Statistics can apply – Any candidate who has qualified MPC / MPBC can apply.
B.Sc Life Sciences: Any candidate who has qualified MPC / MPBC can apply.
B.Sc with Computer Applications: Any candidate who has qualified MPC / MPBC &MPC can apply.
B.Com (Accounting & Finance) and B.Com (International Business): The students must have completed their class 12th with Arts / Humanities / Commerce stream).
(Note: 70%of the seats will be reserved for the students with Commerce stream).
B.Com (Honours) and B.Com (Computer Applications): To pursue any of these courses, the candidates must have passed class 12th with Arts / Humanities / Commerce stream.
B.Com IPP (Integrated Professional Programme)
- The candidates must have passed class 12th with Arts / Humanities / Commerce stream.
- The candidates who have cleared CPT examination / Foundation level of CA / CMS shall be given priority.
- The candidates who are aspiring to pursue CA / CS / CMA can also apply.
BMS and B.Voc: To pursue this course, the candidates must have cleared 10+2 exam with Arts / Commerce / Humanities stream.
Note: Admission for BA (History / Public Administration / Pol Science) and B.Sc (Maths / Physics / Chemistry) are done through Degree Online Service Telangana (DOST). Candidates admitted through DOST are eligible for Government Scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for Reservation Categories and Second Language
Check the necessary eligibility requirements that candidates need to have in order to take admission in St. Francis College for Women.
Criteria for Second Language: Telugu to be taken as a second language for the degree programme by the candidates who:
- Have taken Telugu as their second language in the qualifying exam
- Have studies Telugu upto class 10th as their first language
SC / ST and BC: Community, Nativity & Date of birth certificate for SC, ST, BC candidates as per G.O Ms. No. 58, Welfare (J) Dept, Dtd. 12.05.1997 issued by MRO have to be submitted to the college at the time of admission.
Sports / Cultural / NCC: The ore-selection of the candidates for sports / cultural quota shall be made as per the following order.
Category 1: Representing the nation
Category 2: Representing the state
Category 3: Representing the college at State / National / International level/
Physically Challenged: Candidates coming under this category have to submit a Medical certificate from an appropriate medical authority. The priorities and categories are as follows:
- Visually impaired
- Orthopedically Handicapped
Some Important Points for St. Francis College For Women Admission 2020
The candidates must check the points given below to see some necessary points for taking admission at St. Francis College.
- The choice of the course, second language and combination once opted will be final.
- Admission fee once paid is non-refundable. However, those remain absent for 15 days due to unavoidable reasons shall get 15% refund.
- The degree must be completed 3+2 years / 2+2 years for PG.
- The candidates can also opt for any certificate course during the study of 3 years.
- Every students is required to opt for NCC & NSS or Sports at the time of admission.
- At the time of admission, the students must wear the proper dress code i.e salwar kammez or pants with knee length tops.
- No sleeveless, cold shoulders, t-shirts and tuck-ins are allowed.
For Catholic and Christian Students
- Bible certificate course is mandatory for all the UG courses.
- For all Catholic students, participation in the monthly Holy mass is compulsory.
- Participation in the annual retreat for all the 3 years and faith formation programme on every 2nd of the Saturday of the month is compulsory.
What After Filling St. Francis College For Women Admission 2020 Application Form?
After submitting the application form, the candidates need to first check the merit list displayed at the official website of the university, sfc.ac.in. Later, to take admission, the candidates need to submit their documents and their admission fee for the course.
Selection Process for For PG Diploma in Counselling Skills: The candidates shall be selected as per their marks in the qualifying exam. After this, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the personal interview (online).
Document to be submitted at the time of admission (UG / PG)
- 10+2 memorandum of marks
- 10+2 transfer certificate
- 10+2 bonafide / conduct certificate
- Migration certificate (ISC / CBSE and other Board)
- Salary / income certificate of parents
- Caste certificate (from MEE SEVA if applicable)
- Copy of aadhar card
- Photocopy of 10th class marksheet and transfer certificate
- Photocopy of caste certificate (for SC / ST / BC candidates)
- 2 copies of letter of undertaking
- Equivalency certificate (for PG courses – those who have obtained degree through distance education)
For Catholic / Christian students
- Letter from Parish Priest / Pastor
- Baptism certificate
- Income certificate duly attested by Parish Priest / Pastor
For Supernumerary seats (Original certificate to be submitted at the time of admission)
- International / state / national level certificates of sports
- Physically challenged certificate from authorized govt. sector (if any)
- Caste certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer (for SC / ST / BC candidates)
For Foreign Students / NRIs
- Student with Foreign National Citizenship must have a permission from Foreign Relations Office of Osmania University
- NRI – copy of passport must be submitted
St. Francis College for Women Admission 2020 Seat Intake
Check the seat intake for various courses offered at St. Francis College for Women given below.
|PGD / PCS||25|
|Advanced Diploma in Physician Assistant||30|
|Advanced Diploma in Clinical Nutrition &|
St. Francis College for Women Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure PGD courses given below.
|PGD HRM||Rs 67,000|
|PGD / PCS||Rs 65,000|
About St. Francis College For Women
St. Francis College For Women was established with the sole purpose of providing higher education to women. It was established in the year 1959. It is a Catholic Minority institution set up by the Sisters of Charity of Sts Bartolomea Capitanio and Vincenza Gerosa. St. Francis College for Women is affiliated with Osmania University. The college is located at Begumpet, Hyderabad. The college is accredited with NAAC with 3.46 CGPA on a scale of 4. In the year 2004, UGC declared the college as “College with Potential for Excellence”.
- Board room, Senate halls, Lecture halls
- Staff rooms
- Internet resource centre
- Commerce Lab
- English Language Lab
- Mass Communication Studio
- Video Conference Facility
- Indoor Stadium
- Prayer room
- Fitness Centre
- Health Centre
Hyderabad – 500016
Phone: (040) – 23403200 / 23400470
Fax: (040) – 23418308
- Click Here to download Information Brochure 2020
- Click Here to download PGD Psychological Counselling Skills Information Brochure 2020
- Click Here to download admission notice of PG courses
- Click Here to download Information Brochure of Advanced PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Official Website: sfc.ac.in
FAQs for St. Francis College for Women Admission 2020
Ques. What is the official website of St. Francis College for Women?
Ques. Is there any entrance test for taking admission in St. Francis College for Women?
Ques. Is it necessary to opt for a second language for degree programs?
Ques. Where the merit list will be displayed for the shortlisted candidates?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.