St. Johns PG Medical Admission Application Form 2018 will be filled online. Admission in St. John’s Medical College PG Medical (MD, MS, PG Diploma) Postgraduate Medical Admissions (MD, MS, Diploma) to St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore, will be conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) through Common Counselling. Dates and other details will be announced on the KEA Website. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. Get here complete details of St. Johns PG Medical Admission Application Form 2018.
St. Johns PG Medical Admission Application Form 2018
Application forms for Registration for P.G Degree/Diploma courses will be available online Only at admissions.stjohns.in. Beyond the deadline, no application will be accepted. Applications can be submitted only once and cannot be resubmitted. Candidates will able to register themselves from the official website.
|Last date for submitting Application Forms online with NEET PG Scores||Feb 2018|
Apply Online: The application of PG Medical Admission 2018 will be available here www.stjohns.in.
Note: Please ensure that the web browser used to fill the online application form is Internet Explorer version 7 or higher OR Mozilla Firefox version 14 or higher OR Google Chrome version 20 or higher.
- Application Fee for One Subject: Rs. 2000/-
- Application Fee for Two Subjects: Rs. 3000/-
- Application Fee for Three Subjects: Rs. 4000/-
- The maximum number of subjects a candidate can opt for is 3 (Three).
- No additional fee is required for Diploma Courses.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Mode of Payment of Application Fees
- The application fee can be paid by online payment mode only You can use a Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking for making the payment online.
- Please ensure that you get a confirmation for the amount paid online. This will be provided to you online once your transaction is successfully completed.
- When using a credit card/debit card/Net banking, if the transaction is not successful, please perform the following steps:
- Check with your bank to see if the amount was debited.
- If the amount has been debited, please contact Local Bank Branch office of your Bank to follow-up.
- If the amount has not been debited, and the transaction has not been successful, then try to make the payment again.
- If the transaction fails and you’ve been refunded after 24-48 hours, you will need to redo the payment process again
How to Apply for St. Johns PG Medical Application Form 2018?
Candidates, please refer to these instructions before registering and filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are first required to go to the website http://admissions.stjohns.in and click on Online Application Link under the P.G tab
- If you are a first time user, you will have to first register by clicking on the link provided for registration.
- Fill up the registration form with required information.
- Once you submit the above information, you will receive a St.John’s Medical College PG admission (SJMCET) USER ID NUMBER and a Password to your registered Email LD by email and/or to your registered mobile number by SMS.
- Kindly make note of this carefully and quote this SJMCET User ID Number for any enquiry that you may have and when communicating with us for any further correspondence.
- Please Note: (1) Subsequent to receiving your SJMCET User ID number and Password, you will not be able to edit your Name, Email, and Mobile Number. (2) In case you need to change these fields then you will have repeat Step 1 to 3 and obtain a new SJMCET User ID and Password.
Steps for submitting the Online Application Form
- Go to the Link: http://admissions.stjohns.in and click on the Online Application Form Link under the P.G tab.
- Enter your registered SJMCET User ID number and password
- Fill the online application form ensuring that the information you provide is accurate.
- Before submitting, check the details for completeness and correctness.
- Upload your latest photograph and signature
- Make your PAYMENT using anyone of the methods provided.
- Once the transaction has been completed, an email/SMS stating successful registration of the application will be sent to your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Please note that this entire application form is meant to be submitted online. If you get interrupted after you submit the basic Information or at “upload photo and signature”, you can sign in again using your SJMCET User ID Number and password.
Do Not Print and send any application forms by Post or Courier. Applications forms sent by Post or Courier will not be accepted.