|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
St. John’s PG Medical Admit Card 2017 – The Admit Card which is also called as the Hall Ticket will be released. The release of the document is done online on the official exam website. To help all the candidates, the links to download the Admit Card of St. John’s PG Medical 2017 is provided on this page.
St. John’s PG Medical Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017
The link to download the admit card will be available on Feb-Mar 2017. The candidates are advised to download and get their admit cards printed in the given duration as after that, the link will expire. After the expiration, the candidates will not be able to download the document and hence will not be able to take the exam as the entries in the exam hall will not be allowed without the St. John’s PG Medical Admit Card 2017.
Download Admit Card 2017 – Link will be available here..!!!
Insofar only notified that Application form is available from 15 Dec 2016. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. As soon as St. John’s PG Medical Admission 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
How to download the document?
- Follow the link which is mentioned above of the post.
- This will take you to the official web page where the admit cards are hosted.
- In the next step, the candidates will be required to submit the following details such as:
- SJMCET User Id
- SJMCET Password
- The candidates will be able to see the e-copy of the Admit Card of St. John’s PG Medical 2017. The details mentioned on the document should be verified by all the candidates before downloading. If there are any discrepancies in the document, the same should be reported to the official authorities.
All the candidates should keep one soft copy and one hard copy of the document safe which can be used in case the original one is lost.
St. John’s PG Medical Admit Card 2017 – Important Points
The candidates should keep the admit cards safe till the admissions process is over; as the document will be required in the verification phase too.
The admit card will have unique identifying information for the candidates and other details such as:
- Name of the holder
- Contact details of the holder
- Category, Photo and Signature of the holder
- Language of the question paper chosen by the candidate
- Exam Date, Reporting time and Exam Time
Some other instructions for the exam day
The St. John’s PG Medical 2017 Hall Ticket will be verified at a number of times during the exam and the candidates should show it.