St. John’s PG Medical Admit Card 2019 – The Admit Card which is also called as the Hall Ticket will be released on the official website. The release of the document is done online on the official exam website. The link to download the admit card will be available on the official website. To help all the candidates, the links to download the Admit Card of St. John’s PG Medical 2019 is provided on this page.
St. John’s PG Medical Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
The candidates are advised to download and get their admit cards printed in the given duration as, after that, the link will expire. After the expiration, the candidates will not be able to download the document and hence will not be able to take the exam as the entries in the exam hall will not be allowed without the St. John’s PG Medical Admit Card 2019.
|Last date for submitting Application Forms online||16 May 2019|
Admit Card: Admit Card of PG Medical Admission 2019 will be available here www.stjohns.in.
How to download the document?
- Follow the link which is mentioned above of the post.
- This will take you to the official web page where the admit cards are hosted.
- In the next step, the candidates will be required to submit the following details such as:
- SJMCET User Id
- SJMCET Password
- The candidates will be able to see the e-copy of the Admit Card of St. John’s PG Medical 2019. The details mentioned in the document should be verified by all the candidates before downloading. If there are any discrepancies in the document, the same should be reported to the official authorities.
NOTE: All the candidates should keep one soft copy and one hard copy of the document safe which can be used in case the original one is lost.
The candidates should keep the admit cards safe until the admissions process is over; as the document will be required in the verification phase too.
The admit card will have unique identifying information for the candidates and other details such as:
- Name of the holder
- Contact details of the holder
- Category, Photo, and Signature of the holder
- The language of the question paper chosen by the candidate
- Exam Date, Reporting time and Exam Time
Some other instructions for the exam day
The St. John’s PG Medical 2019 Hall Ticket will be verified at a number of times during the exam and the candidates should show it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.