St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2022 – The last date to fill the application form for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata PG Admission 2022 is extended till July 10, 2022. Candidates are advised to read all the eligibility criteria carefully before applying online. A direct link to fill the application form has been provided below. It is advisable for the candidates to fill the correct information during filling the application form. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form. All the details, fee structure, eligibility, the syllabus has been mentioned below in order to fill the form. The St. Xavier’s college covers the various courses under it weather it is UG or PG Courses.
Latest – St. Xavier’s College Kolkata has extended the last date to submit the application form for PG admission till July 10, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2022
It offers various professional certificates and diploma courses with career-oriented programmes. In addition, the college also offers PhD in Physics, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Commerce.The application form for various courses under the PG has been released on the official website candidates are advised to fill the application form and fill all the details in the prescribed manner.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for various PG Courses.
Official Website: sxccal.edu.in
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2022 Important Dates
Schedule for Postgraduate Courses
|Application Start Date||Available|
|Last Date to fill the form||10 Jul 2022 up to 2:00 pm|
Schedule for Undergraduate Courses
|Availability of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date to submission of Form||to be announced|
|Documents verification for Admission||to be announced|
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2022 Overview
|Exam name||St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2022|
|Who releases the form||St. Xavier’s College Kolkata|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||sxccal.edu|
|How to pay the fee||Online, by using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking|
How to Apply for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2022?
- Step 1: Check the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the specified courses where you want to apply for .
- Step 3: Click on the final submission button to submit the application form.
- Step 4: To check the status of the application form login to it .
also check, St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Result 2022
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidate check whether they fulfil the eligibility norms set for admission. Below we have provided detailed eligibility criteria for various courses.
For Postgraduate Courses
- The candidate must possess a graduate degree in the course they want to opt for. With a minimum 55% marks for general category and 45% for Reserved Category (Percentage will be calculated on the basis of the all the papers),
For Undergraduate Courses
The candidate who has passed +2 examination may apply for various courses under the Undergraduate program offered by St. Xavier’s College. Passing marks of candidates to be eligible for admission are provided below:
- Minimum percentage of marks for application to Honours courses – 60%.
- Minimum percentage of marks for application for S.C., S.T. and Christians: 45%.
- The student must have passed in all the papers as per the respective board/council pass marks.
- The student must have obtained 45% marks in each of the 4 subjects included in the aggregate calculation.
- 50% marks in Bachelors or Masters Degree for General Category and 45% for Reserved Categories.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years for freshers.
- Besides a good academic record, candidates must have:
- Studied at least one subject offered in the B.Ed. course at St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata either at Graduation (with at least 300 marks) or at Post Graduate level.
- Good command and fluency in English, both spoken and written.
For BA LLB
- Provisional Admission will be given on the basis of the marks of the Admission Test.
- The final Plus Two result must be submitted to the University before scheduled date to be eligible for confirmed admission.
- Candidates must pass 10+2 examination with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in each of the four subjects from the any recognised Board/Council in India.
- Applicants must have studied and passed in English at the 10+2 Standard.
- Aggregate is calculated with four subjects at +2 level including the compulsory subjects as indicated in the eligibility criteria for application and the subjects having the maximum marks from the rest of the subjects.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2022 FAQ’s
The candidates have to apply online by filling and submitting the online application form available at admission.sxccal.edu.
No, the application fee for Saint Xaviers Kolkata Admission 2022 is non-refundable.
The application fee shall be deposited by Online, by using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Official Website: sxccal.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.