St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2020- The application form for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata has been released on the official website in the online mode only. The last date to fill the application form for 02nd phase admission in PG Courses is extended up to July 15, 2020. Candidates are advised to read all the eligibility criteria carefully before applying online. A direct link to fill the application form has been provided below. It is advisable for the candidates to fill the correct information during filling the St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form. All the details, fee structure, eligibility, the syllabus has been mentioned below in order to fill the form. The St. Xavier’s college covers the various courses under it weather it is UG or PG Courses.
Latest: The application deadline of 02nd phase for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata PG Admission has been extended. Scroll down to fill the form.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2020
It offers various professional certificates and diploma courses with career-oriented programmes. In addition, the college also offers PhD in Physics, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Commerce.The application form for various courses under the UG and PG has been releaesd on the official website candidates are advised to fill the application form and fill all the details in the prescribed manner.
Schedule for Postgraduate Courses
|Application Start Date for 1st Phase||06 Jan 2020|
|Last Date to fill for 1st Phase||10 Mar 2020|
|Last Date for Online Payment for all courses||25 May 2020|
|Last date for Payment through draft at ICICI & Axis bank||01 Jun 2020|
|Documents verification for Admission||15 Jun to 04 Jul 2020|
|Online Application for 2nd Phase||01 Jun 2020|
|Last date of Online Submission of Application for Phase 2|
Schedule for Undergraduate Courses
|Courses||Last Date to fill Application Form||Entrance Exam|
|UG (BA, BSC, BCOM, BMS., MSC BIOTECH (INTEGRATED) & MSC MULTIMEDIA (INTEGRATED)||B.Com & B.M.S. – ISC/CBSE boards – Last week of May 2020|
B.Com & B.M.S. – WBHS and other boards – 1st week of Jun 2020
Arts & Science – All boards – 1st week of Jun 2020
|B.Com – No Admission Test|
B.M.S Honours – 1st week of Jun 2020
|B.Ed||2nd week of Mar 2020||No Admission Test|
Application Form: Click here to apply online for various PG courses in St. Xavier’s College Kolkata for Phase 2.
Right now the application process is got over for Phase 1.
Official Website: sxccal.edu.in
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2020 – PG Application Deadline Extended
The last date to apply for 02nd phase admission in PG Courses has been extended. The other revised dates will be announced later.
Earlier Revised Dates
How to Apply for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2020?
Step 1: Check the official website.
Step 2: Click on the specified courses where you want to apply for .
Step 3: Click on the final submission button to submit the application form.
Step 4: To check the status of the application form login to it .
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For M.A. Courses:
- Candidates who have cleared the B.A. Examination with English Honours with a minimum of 55% marks in Honours (45% for reserved category).
- Candidates who have completed 2nd year or 5th Semester in 2020 and are awaiting final year / 6th semester Examination Results are also eligible to apply. Admission for such candidates will be provisional and be conditional to their passing the qualifying examination with the minimum required marks [55% for General and 45% for Reserved category].
- No candidate shall be eligible for admission after a lapse of more than five years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination. The year of admission will not be taken into account while calculating five years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination.
For M.Com courses:
- Students, who have scored an average of minimum 55% (45% forReserved categories) in hons. Papers in part I (semester I & ii) & part ii(semester iii & iv) under university of calcutta or any ugc approved University in india, and have appeared in part iii (semester vi) in 2020 (result pending) may also apply; the admission, however, shall be Provisional, subject to the fulfillment of minimum eligibility Criteria as mentioned.
- Students pursuing accounting (hons.) may apply for m. Com (with Specialisation in marketing); but students pursuing marketing (hons.) cannot apply for m.Com (with specialisation in accounting &
- No student shall be eligible for admission after a lapse of more Than five years from the year of passing the previous qualifying Examination. The year of admission will not be taken into account
While calculating five years from the year of passing the Previous qualifying examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.