St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2019 – St. Xavier College has announced the admission for B.Ed programme 2019. Process for the admission will be face to face interview. For the details regarding admission visit the official site or check information mentioned below. The college is Initiated by the Society of Jesus, a Christian Religious Order, St. Xavier’s College managed by a Governing Body. Admission will be available to all irrespective of caste and creed. However, as a Christian minority institution, Christian candidates will be given a certain priority. Check below or official site of St. Xavier’s College Kolkata for detailed information.
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2019
For admission in St. Xavier’s College Kolkata B.Ed 2019 candidates will face the interview at the college premises. Eligible candidates will get the privilege to join in St. Xavier College. For further details check the official site or check below.
|Availability Of Application Form||21 Feb 2019 (11 am)|
|Submission Application Form||12 Mar 2019 (1 pm)|
|Interview||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Selection List||3rd week of Apr 2019|
- Candidate having 50% marks in Bachelors or Masters Degree for General category and 45% for Reserved category.
- Fresher candidate should be the maximum age of 40 years on July 01, 2019.
- Along with good academic record, candidates must possess:
- Studied at least one subject offered in B.Ed course at St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata either at Graduation (with at least 300 marks) or at Post Graduate level.
- Excellent and fluency in English, both verbal and written.
The application form will be released on the official website of St. Xavier’s College. The application form will be for B.Ed programme 2019. Eligible candidates will go through the form filling process. Online form filling process will be over at the end date of filling the application form. Candidates those who will fill the application form can check further details on the official sites.
The fees to be paid for the registration of the application and the amount applicable for application fee is Rs.500/. The payment is to be made online by Debit card or Visa card or NetBanking only through college site for successful submission of the online application. For cash payment, Ban Challan is to be generated from the Syndicate Bank, Park Street Branch situated inside the campus of St. Xavier College for successful submission of the online application. If the payment is made through other bank/branch will not be accepted even if the bank/branch accepts the application fee.
Instruction to fill Application form
- To fill the application form visit the official site(www.sxccal.edu).
- Fill all the required information carefully.
- In the application, form candidates need to mention one of the following subject studied at Graduation level or Post Graduation level (highest one) from amongst the subjects listed below
- Political Science
- Physical Science
- Life Science
- After filling the form make the payment. Instruction for making payment mentioned above in the Application fee section.
- After successful online submission of application form take the print of filled in application form along with payment receipt and acknowledgment sheet.
Candidates selection will be done on the basis of the following Levels :
- Level 1: Candidates interview will be held on merit based on academic performance.
- Level 2: Candidate Enrolment will be done on merit considering academic performance, performance in the interview and co-curricular excellence.
Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
St. Xavier’s College will issue the schedule and list of shortlisted candidates for interview. Candidates should report at the venue for interview along with all relevant documents required at the time of the interview. Candidates can check schedule and list of shortlisted candidates from the official website or direct link will also be provided below.
- All relevant document and payment receipt should be submitted at the time of the interview details of the document will be mentioned below.
- Selected candidates list will be released on the college site.
- Selected candidates need to follow the instruction mentioned in the selection list for the interview.
- Due consideration will be provided to the candidates who are excellent in performing arts(dance, music, dramatics) or fine arts (painting, sculpture etc.), literary activities, sports & games.
- Information regarding interview and selection will be available on the College Website.
The interview will be conducted on the basis of Subject Knowledge, Communication, General Knowledge, Overall Impression. Candidates should carry the following documents during the interview.
- Filled in online application form and the acknowledgment sheet. Fee payment receipt of application.
- Admit card of the interview and all academic & co-curricular documents.
- Age verification certificate( Admit card X class).
- University registration certificate.
- Reserved category certificate.
- Disability certificate for differently abled candidates.
- Christian candidates need to submit a Baptism certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest.
- For transfer candidates.
- Approval of ID of School.
- Xerox copy of M.C. Resolution countersignature by DI/ADI.
(Candidate need to submit appropriately attested xerox copies of all documents to be and carry original for verification).
Candidates from distance place can stay in the college hostel. College provides the hostel for both male and female candidates.
- Candidates are informed that the original migration certificate should be submitted within 10 days of admission. If failed to do so admission will be canceled automatically.
- At the time of admission, the transfer candidate has to submit M.C. resolution in original countersignature by DI / ADI.
- Student of deficient means can apply for financial relief through the formal application to Vice Principal of education after admission.
Official Website: www.sxccal.edu
For more information regarding St. Xavier College B.Ed programme 2019, Download Prospectus.