Candidates whose names will appear in the merit list will be granted admission. The admission will be given on the basis of the candidate qualifying the entrance test. Those accepting the offer of admission are required to complete admission formalities in order to confirm their admission. There would be three merit list on the basis of the entrance test score. The merit list will be announced after the result of the entrance test. Candidates can get all the information related to Merit list on the page.
St. Xavier’s College Mumbai Merit Lists 2021
The merit list for the courses has prepared on the basis of Entrance exam scores. The candidates must have to appear and secure a valid score in the Entrance exam for admission to the college. After the declaration of the result, the merit list will be published. The list will display the Roll Numbers of candidates and their merit.
|Date of Entrance Exam for BMM||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam for BMS||To be announced|
|First Merit List||To be announced|
|Second Merit List||To be announced|
Merit List: Candidates can check St. Xavier’s College Mumbai Merit Lists 2021 from the official website.
How to Check Merit list?
The candidates can check the merit list by following the steps below:
- Click on the official website i.e. http://xaviers.edu.
- It will lead to the home page.
- Scroll down to the page.
- Click on the Button Merit List of the course you want to view.
- A new page will open, scroll down and select the merit list from any category
Admissions Procedure to the BMM / BMS Courses
- Admissions are based on Merit lists which are time bound.
- If a candidate in the first Merit list fails to complete the admission process within the stipulated date and time as mentioned on the notifications, their candidature stands lapsed. The candidates in the Second and Subsequent merit lists will be offered admission.
- Candidates who accept the offer of admission shall pay the necessary fees.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Reservation of Seats
The reservation of seats, on the basis of last year examination, is mentioned below. Candidates can check for the same.
No. of Seats
Note: Candidates should note that they are not allowed to apply in more than one of the above Categories.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.