Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will be granted admission. The admission will be given on the basis of candidate qualifying the entrance test. Those accepting the offer of admission are required to complete admission formalities in order to confirm their admission. There would be three merit list on the basis of entrance test score. The merit list will be Announced after the result of entrance test. Candidates can get all the information related to Merit list on the page.
St. Xavier’s College Mumbai Merit Lists 2018
The merit list for these courses will be prepared on the basis of Entrance exam scores. The candidates must have to appear and secured a valid score in the Entrance exam for admission to the college. After the declaration of the result, the merit list will be published. The list will display the Roll Numbers of candidates and their merit.
|Date of Entrance Exam for BMM||01 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam for BMS||02 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of Jun 2018|
|Merit List||To be Announced|
How to Check Merit list?
The candidates can check the merit list by following the steps below:
- Click on the http://xaviers.edu.
- It will lead to the home page.
- On left row, you will find “Merit List”
- Click on the Button “Merit List”
- Enter Course, Registration Number, Day, and Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
- Check Merit list.
Admissions Procedure to the BMM / BMS Courses
- Admissions are based on Merit lists which are time bound.
- If a candidate in the first Merit list fails to complete the admission process within the stipulated date and time as mentioned on the notifications, their candidature stands lapsed. The candidates in the Second and Subsequent merit lists will be offered admission.
- Candidates who accept the offer of admission shall pay the necessary fees.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Reservation of Seats
No. of Seats
- TOTAL SEATS-60
- Management Quota-9
- Total Reserved Category** 13
- SC- 2**
- ST- 2 **
- DT (A)- 1 **
- NT (B)- 1 **
- NT (C)- 1 **
- NT (D)- 1 **
- OBC- 2 **
- SBC- 1 **
- Physically Challenged- 1
- ** Special- 1
Note: Candidates should note that they are not allowed to apply in more than one of the above Categories.