SUAT Application Form 2018 has been issued by Sharda University. It is available on the online mode on the official website of Sharda University. Students who wish to appear in the Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2018 need to fill the application form for SUAT 2018. SUAT which is a comprehensive online test is conducted under the supervision of Sharda university to grant admissions to eligible students in the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university. The process of filing the application form hardly take 10-15 minutes. The best browser for viewing and filing of the application form is Internet Explorer 6.0 or later and at 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
|Your State||Application Form|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Other States||Apply Here|
SUAT Application Form 2018
Candidates have to register themselves for the exam. Candidates have to fill their basic information such as name, contact details, email id etc. They will also be required to enter their educational qualifications and various other details during the registration process. Once the candidate has filed and submitted the registration form they will receive a mail from Sharda University containing a booking link, user-id or system-id & password.
|SUAT 2018 Application Form||Dates|
|Application form starts||05 Feb 2018|
|Application form ends||Apr 2018|
|SUAT Exam Date||15 Apr 2018 onwards|
Application Form: Click Here for SUAT Application Form 2018.
It is necessary that the candidates fill all the information in the application form. Application forms that are submitted with lack information or documents that have to be uploaded will be considered invalid. The application fees for SUAT 2018 will be approximately Rs. 1200. The application fees can be paid in both online and offline modes. Candidates can either use their credit/debit card or net banking to pay the fees. They can also pay the fees through cash or demand draft.
Official Website: www.sharda.ac.in.
Application Fees & Mode of Payment For SUAT 2018
The registration process is incomplete without the submission of the application fees. The fees for SUAT Application Form 2018 is expected to be Rs 1200. It can be paid in both online and offline modes. Candidates can either pay the application fees using their credit/debit card or netbanking. They can also pay the fees using cash or demand drafts.
Steps To Fill SUAT Application Form 2018
Candidates can refer to the flowchart below to understand the chronological way of filing and submitting the SUAT Application Form 2018.
Steps To Retrieve SUAT Application Form 2018
Under any given situation if a candidate fails to fully fill and submit their application form for SUAT. They can retrieve their application forms by following the steps listed below.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of SUAT.
- Then, they will have to click on the “retrieve my application form” option
- Enter your System ID and Date of Birth OR System ID and Application number.
- Click on submit button, your application form will be retrieved.
Important Instructions For Filing SUAT Application Form 2018
Since, filing the application form is a very important steps for students appearing in any entrance or competitive exam. We have listed a few instructions that would help the candidates in filing the application form of SUAT easily.
- Candidates must fill all the fields in the application form.
- Application forms submitted without the necessary documents will be considered invalid.
- Students should provide a working email id and contact number as the university will use it for further communication.
- Internet explorer 6.0 or later are the recommended browsers for filing the application forms.
- If a candidate fails to complete the filing of application form in one go they can retrieve their application form and fill in the left over details.
- Application fees once submitted will not be refunded.