SUAT Slot Booking 2018 is a online procedure. Slot booking can be done by candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the exam. This is a process in which students schedule their exam date. Candidates must book a day, date, center and time for the online entrance exam. The slots are booked on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Candidates will be able to book their slots for the exam immediately after they have their user id & password. Booking of slot is a very important step as, it is only after this step that the candidate will receive their admit cards. The SUAT Admit card 2018 is generated at the end of this process.
Sharda University Admission Test 2018 is an online test conducted under the supervision of Sharda University to grant admission to students in the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university. You can get complete information about SUAT Slot Booking 2018 on this page below.
SUAT Slot Booking 2018
The slot booking process is open to candidates as soon as they have submitted their duly filled application form. Candidates will receive a link from the university on their registered email address that will comprise of details such as their user id & password. We would advise the candidates to book their slots as soon as they can. As delaying the process may result in not getting the exam centre or time slot of their choice.
Steps To Book Your Slot For SUAT 2018
Slot booking is a really simple process. Candidates need to ensure that they have good internet connection as help in booking your exam slot easily. We have listed the step wise process of booking your slot below.
- Firstly, the candidates will receive a confirmation e-mail from the university. It will comprise of the Slot booking link, user-id / system-id, and password.
- Candidates will have to click on the provided link.They will be directed to the booking portal
- Now, the candidates will have to enter User-id/System-id, and Password in the required space.
- Once, all the required details are submitted successfully the slot booking portal will open.
- Candidates will be required to choose Exam State, Exam City, Center, Test Date, Time/Slot.
- Once all the details are submitted, the candidates will be required to confirm the booking.
- Recheck the details entered by you and click on the submit button.
- Your slot for the exam will be booked and admit card will be generated.
SUAT Admit Card 2018
The admit card of SUAT 2018 will be issued only when the candidate will book their exam slot successfully. Once, the slot booking confirmation is displayed, the option to print the admit card will be available on the screen. We would advise the candidates to save a soft copy of the admit card and secure a hard copy of it as well.
SUAT 2018 Exam Centres
Candidates appearing for SUAT can appear for SUAT either at Sharda University campus or Sharda University Regional Offices or at SUAT attest centres. There are nearly 51 SUAT attest centres across the nation. Candidates will just have to locate the nearest centre to appear for the exam.
Important Instructions For SUAT 2018
We have listed a few important points that you should remember on the day of your entrance exam. Please refer to the pointers below so that you do not miss on any important information.
- Candidates need to report the exam centre on time.
- They will have to carry two copies of their admit card with a recent passport size photo pasted on it.
- They need to carry an original valid government authorised photo id proof.
- Candidates also need to carry the fee deposit confirmation slip with them on the day of exam
- The invigilator will retain a copy of the hall ticket at the exam centre.
- Use of mobile phones and calculators is strictly prohibited.
Insofar, official details of SUAT Slot Booking 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Sharda University releases SUAT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.