Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) offers the various IT related programmes in Self-Sustaining mode for the academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates can check all the details of SUIIT Admission 2017 like course offered, Application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest – Admit Card for SUIIT Admission 2017 has been released. To download, Click on the link provided below.
SUIIT Admission 2017
Admissions to the following programmes are open.
- B. Tech.: Computer Science and Engineering
- B. Tech. : Electronics and Communication Engg.
- B. Tech.: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- M. Tech. : Computer Science and Engineering
- M. Tech. : Communication System Engineering
- M. Tech. : Embedded Systems Design
- MCA (Master in Computer Application)
- M. Sc. : Computer Science
- M. Sc. : Electronics
- M. Phil : Computer Science
- M. Phil : Electronics
Schedule of Events
|Online Availability of forms (Online/Offline)||12 May 2017|
|Last Date for submission of Online Form||12 Jun 2017|
|Last Date for receiving hard copy||17 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of Classes (for MCA /M. Sc/M. Phil /M. Tech)||20 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of Classes (for B.Tech – Regular & Lateral Entry)||as per OJEE Counselling|
|Last date of Admission for – MCA / M. Sc / M. Phil / M. Tech programmes||31 Aug 2017|
Admit Card is now available on the web for eligible candidates after the application process is over. Candidates should login and download the same. Admission Applications incomplete in any respect will be rejected. The list of eligible applicants will also be displayed on our website. The syllabus for entrance examination for various programmes is available in our website. The format for entrance examination will be of multiple choices.
- To download the Admit Card – Click here
|Programme||Date of Entrance||Time|
|M.Sc Electronics||19 Jun 2017||12:00 NN – 2:00 PM|
|M.Sc Computer Science||23 Jun 2017||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|MCA||23 Jun 2017||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||22 Jun 2017||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|M. Tech Communication System Engineering||26 June 2016||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|M. Tech Embedded Systems Design||27 June 2016||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|M. Phil Computer Science||28 June 2016||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|M. Phil Electronics||21 Jun 2017||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
While appearing for the entrance examination the candidates are required to produce the admit card duly signed by them.
Application Form 2017
There are two modes (Online / Offline) to apply in SUIIT.
Open www.suiit.ac.in. Click on the Admissions tab to go to the Admissions section in the official website and then click on the Instructions and go through them. After going through the Instructions, click on the online form button to access the form. Candidates can also click on the direct link to fill the application form from below.
- Application Process are over now….!!!
Instruction Online Form
- Kindly go through the INFORMATION BROCHURE for the minimum eligibility criteria for each programme the candidate wishes to apply.
- The candidate should deposit Rs. 500/- as processing fee through Demand Draft made in favour of Director SUIIT payable at SBI Jyoti Vihar (Code: 6672)or UCO Bank, A. Katapali (Code: 710). OR the Online payment can be done through SBI Collect
- Keep a soft copy of your Passport Size Photograph (Maximum dimension of 132 x 170 px. and size of 50kB) and Scanned signature (Maximum dimension of 132 x 60 px. and size of 30kB) to upload with the form. If not available paste the photo on the final generated form.
- Click on “PROCEED” below this page and select on “SIGN-UP” for registeration. The candidate is allowed to register for a maximum of THREE courses at once with seperate Demand Drafts/I-Collect for each course.
- After successful registration, enter the email address and password entered in the previous step to “LOGIN” and fill the form.
- The form consists of the following 5 sections to be filled sequentially:
- Personal Information
- Academic Information
- Course & Payment Information
- Photo & Signature Upload
- Final Submission
- At any step you can choose to “LOGOUT” and fill rest-of the form at a later date as well as modify details of previous sections. But no changes are permitted after FINAL SUBMISSION.
- After final sudmission, take a print of the form by clicking on “PRINT” option and send it after signing along with all relevant documents(DD/I-Collect reciept,3 passport photographs,self attasted copies of all mark sheets and certificates) to:
Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT),
Odisha – 768019
- The enclosing envelope must be superscribed as: Application for Admission into Programme ____, Form No. ____.
Offline Application Form
The Admission Application Form can be obtained by downloading from our website www.suiit.ac.in. Separate application form can be submitted to the following mailing address by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier Service for all PG programmes.
- Download Application Form – Application Process are over…!!
Payment of Rs. 500.00 (for each form) in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, SUIIT, Sambalpur University” payable at SBI, Jyoti Vihar branch (code no – 6672) be made at the time of submission of completed application form. Incomplete application form will not be considered.
Selected candidates can take admission to different courses of SUIIT, for which they are selected, in person or by post. The process of admission is done by depositing the following documents to the institute.
- College Leaving Certificate (CLC) in original and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Mark Sheet and Certificates in original starting from Xth to last qualifying examinations (In case, detailed marks are not provided in the final mark sheet, Mark sheets of first and second Examinations / all previous semesters are to be submitted separately).
- Migration Certificate in original for candidate from other University. In case the parent University is not providing the migration certificate at the time of admission, the admission of candidate will still be allowed if he/she gives an undertaking to produce the same latest by 31 st October, 2017.
- Original OJEE / JEE Main – 2016 Score card / e-printout of result of JEE Main –2016 for direct admission to B.Tech programmes.
- Five self-attested passport size coloured photographs.
- Caste Certificate in original for SC/ST. candidates if applicable.
- Copy of e-receipt of depositing of required fees specified in the Intimation Letter.
- Certificate regarding disability in original for Physically Handicapped Person if applicable.
- Three self-addressed (own address) envelopes of size 4’’ X 10”
- Photocopy of all original certificates.
The institute will notify to candidates indicating the completion of the admission process and details regarding commencement of classes.
For more details of SUIIT Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.