SUIIT Admission 2018 – Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) offers the various IT related programmes such as B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.phil and M.Sc. in the Self-Sustaining mode for the academic year 2018-19. Interested candidates can check all the details of SUIIT Admission 2018 like course offered, Application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
SUIIT Admission 2018
Admissions to the following programmes are open.
- B. Tech.: Computer Science and Engineering
- B. Tech. : Electronics and Communication Engg.
- B. Tech.: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- M. Tech. : Computer Science and Engineering
- M. Tech. : Communication System Engineering
- M. Tech. : Embedded Systems Design
- MCA (Master in Computer Application)
- M. Sc.: Computer Science
- M. Sc.: Electronics
- M. Phil: Computer Science
- M. Phil: Electronics
Schedule of SUIIT Admission 2018 is given below:
|Online Availability of forms (Online/Offline)||12 May 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Online Form||15 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for receiving hard copy||16 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of Classes (for MCA /M. Sc/M. Phil /M. Tech)||20 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Classes (for B.Tech – Regular & Lateral Entry)||as per OJEE Counselling|
|Last date of Admission for – MCA / M. Sc / M. Phil / M. Tech programmes||20 Aug 2018|
Schedule for Entrance Examinations:
|Programme||Date of Entrance|
|M.Sc Electronics||18 Jun 2018|
|M.Sc Computer Science||22 Jun 2018|
|MCA||23 Jun 2018|
|M.Tech Computer Sc.& Engg.||25 Jun 2018|
|M.Tech Comm. Sys. Engg.||26 Jun 2018|
|M.Tech Embedded System Design||26 Jun 2018|
|M.Phil Computer Science||27 Jun 2018|
|M.Phil Electronics||27 Jun 2018|
NOTE: Reporting for B.Tech candidates (OJEE – 2018) – offline admission for OJEE final list B.tech CSE, EEE, and ECE students will be done at SUIIT during 24- Jul 28, 2018.
Notice Regarding Spot Admission for B.Tech Programmes
Notice Regarding Spot Admission for PG Programmes
Notice Regarding Reporting for B.Tech candidates for 2nd Round
Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology has published the merit list of the Entrance Examination. Candidates have to visit the official website to check the merit list. For ease of the candidates, the direct link to check result is also provided below. The following candidates have been provisionally selected for admission into M.Tech Computer Sc. & Engg, MCA, M.Sc Computer Science, M.Sc Electronics Programme for the academic session 2018-19. The intimation letter will be sent by email. If unable to receive intimation, selected candidates can come directly to SUIIT for admission.
- Click here to check the provisional List for M.Tech Embedded System Design.
Click here to check the provisional List for M.Tech Comm. Sys. Engg.
- Click here to check Provisional merit list for M.Phil Computer Science.
- Click here to check Provisional merit list for M.Tech Computer Sc. & Engg.
- Click here to check Provisional merit list for MCA.
- Click here to check Provisional merit list for M.Sc Computer Science.
- Click here to check Provisional merit list for M.Sc Electronics.
Admit Card is made available on the web for eligible candidates after the application process was over. Candidates have to log in and download the same. Admission Applications incomplete in any respect will be rejected. The list of eligible applicants will also be displayed on our website. The syllabus for entrance examination for various programmes is available on the official website. The format for entrance examination will be of multiple choices.
Admit Card: Click here to download for Entrance Examination.
Application Form 2018
There are two modes (Online / Offline) to apply for SUIIT Admission 2018.
Open www.suiit.ac.in. Click on the Admissions tab to go to the Admissions section in the official website and then click on the Instructions and go through them. After going through the Instructions, click on the online form button to access the form. Candidates can also click on the direct link to fill the application form from below.
Apply Online: Click Here for SUIIT Admissions 2018 in various courses.
Instruction Online Form
- Kindly go through the INFORMATION BROCHURE for the minimum eligibility criteria for each programme the candidate wishes to apply.
- The candidate should deposit Rs. 500/- as processing fee through Demand Draft made in favor of Director SUIIT payable at SBI Jyoti Vihar (Code: 6672) OR the Online payment can be done through SBI Collect.
- Keep a soft copy of your Passport Size Photograph (Maximum dimension of 132 x 170 px. and size of 50kB) and Scanned signature (Maximum dimension of 132 x 60 px. and size of 30kB) to upload with the form. If not available paste the photo on the final generated form.
- Click on “PROCEED” below this page and select on “SIGN-UP” for registration. The candidate is allowed to register for a maximum of three courses at once with separate Demand Drafts/I-Collect for each course.
- After successful registration, enter the email address and password entered in the previous step to “Log in” and fill the form.
- The form consists of the following 5 sections to be filled sequentially: Personal Information
Course & Payment Information
Photo & Signature Upload
- At any step, you can choose to “LOGOUT” and fill a rest-of-the form at a later date as well as modify details of previous sections. But no changes are permitted after FINAL SUBMISSION.
- After final submission, take a print of the form by clicking on “PRINT” option and send it after signing along with all relevant documents(DD/I-Collect receipt,3 passport photographs, self-attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates) to:Director
Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology(SUIIT),
Odisha – 768019The enclosing envelope must be superscribed as:Application for Admission into Programme _____________________, Form No. _______________________
Offline Application Form
The Admission Application Form will be obtained by downloading from official website www.suiit.ac.in. Separate application form can be submitted to the following mailing address by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier Service for all PG programmes.
Application Form: Click here to download the application form for SUIIT Admissions 2018 in various courses.
Payment of Rs. 500.00 (for each form) in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, SUIIT, Sambalpur University” payable at SBI, Jyoti Vihar branch (code no – 6672) be made at the time of submission of completed application form. The incomplete application form will not be considered.
|Programme||Date of Entrance||Time|
|M.Sc Electronics||18 Jun 2018||1.30 PM to 3.30 PM|
|M.Sc Computer Science||22 June 2018||8.30 AM to 10.30 AM|
|MCA||23 June 2018||8.30 AM to 10.30 AM|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||25 June 2018||8.30 AM to 10.30 AM|
|M. Tech Communication System Engineering||26 June 2018||8.30 AM to 10.30 AM|
|M. Tech Embedded Systems Design||26 June 2018||8.30 AM to 10.30 AM|
|M. Phil Computer Science||27 June 2018||8.30 AM to 10.30 AM|
|M. Phil Electronics||27 June 2018||8.30 AM to 10.30 AM|
While appearing for the entrance examination the candidates are required to produce the admit card duly signed by them.
Selected candidates will be able to take admission to different courses of SUIIT, for which they are selected, in person or by post. The process of admission will be done by depositing the following documents to the institute.
- College Leaving Certificate (CLC) in original and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last
- Mark Sheet and Certificates in original starting from Xth to last qualifying examinations (In case,
detailed marks are not provided in the final mark sheet, Mark sheets of first and second
Examinations / all previous semesters are to be submitted separately).
- Migration Certificate in original for the candidate from other University. In case the parent University is
not providing the migration certificate at the time of admission, the admission of the candidate will still be
allowed if he/she gives the undertaking to produce the same latest by 31st October 2018
- Five self-attested passport size colored photographs
- Caste Certificate in original for SC/ST candidates (if applicable).
- Certificate regarding disability in original for PWD candidates (if applicable).
- Any other certificates like Sports Achievements, ESM, SDP, CoM, NCC, NSS, Rover & Ranger,
Kasmir Migrants etc. (if applicable).
- Demand Draft/copy of e-receipt of depositing of required fees specified in the Intimation Letter
- Three self-addressed (own address) envelopes of size 4’’ X 10”
- Photocopy of all original certificates mentioned above.
The institute will notify candidates indicating the completion of the admission process and details regarding the commencement of classes.
For more details of SUIIT Admission check 2018’s – Information Brochure.