SUIIT Admission 2019 – SUIIT was established in the year 2010 as a Constituent Autonomous Institute of Sambalpur University with approval of Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Odisha in the line of IIITs to impart quality training and to have quality research programme relating to Information Technology and allied subjects. Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) offers the various IT related programmes such as B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.phil, and M.Sc. in the Self-Sustaining mode for the academic year 2019-20. Interested candidates can check all the details of SUIIT Admission 2019 like course offered, Application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc from this page given below.
SUIIT Admission 2019
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) offers the various IT related programmes such as B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, M.phil, and M.Sc. in the Self-Sustaining mode during 2019-20 which are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- B. Tech.: Computer Science and Engineering
- B. Tech. : Electronics and Communication Engg.
- B. Tech.: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- M. Tech. : Computer Science and Engineering
- M. Tech. : Communication System Engineering
- M. Tech. : Embedded Systems Design
- MCA (Master in Computer Application)
- M. Sc.: Computer Science
- M. Sc.: Electronics
- M. Phil: Computer Science
- M. Phil: Electronics
Schedule of SUIIT Admission 2019 is given below:
|Online Availability of forms (Online/Offline)||20 May 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Online Form||17 Jun 2019|
|Last Date for receiving the hard copy||19 Jun 2019|
|Orientation and Registration for MCA /M. Sc/M. Phil /M. Tech||18 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Classes for MCA /M. Sc/M. Phil /M. Tech||19 Jul 2019|
|Last date of admission for MCA /M. Sc/M. Phil /M. Tech||20 Aug 2019|
|Commencement of Classes (for B.Tech – Regular & Lateral Entry)||As per OJEE Counseling|
|Last date of Admission for – B. Tech programmes||31 Aug 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Documents for RA cases||31 Aug 2019|
Schedule for Entrance Examinations:
|Programme||Date of Entrance||TIme|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engg.||21 Jun 2019||11:30 AM – 01:30 PM|
|M.Tech Communication System Engg.||22 Jun 2019||11:30 AM – 01:30 PM|
|M.Tech Embedded Systems Design||22 Jun 2019||11:30 AM – 01:30 PM|
|M.Sc. Electronics||24 Jun 2019||01:30 AM – 03:30 AM|
|M.Phil Electronics||25 Jun 2019||09:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|M.Phil Computer Science||25 Jun 2019||11:30 AM – 01:30 PM|
|MCA||26 Jun 2019||11:30 AM – 01:30 PM|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||27 Jun 2019||09:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology has been published the merit list of the Entrance Examination. Candidates have to visit the official website to check the merit list. For ease of the candidates, the direct link to check result is provided below. The intimation letter will be sent by email. If unable to receive intimation, selected candidates can come directly to SUIIT for admission.
- Click here to check the provisional list of selected candidates in M.Phil Electronics
- Click here to check the provisional list of selected candidates in M.Phil Computer Science.
- Click here to check the provisional list of selected candidates in MCA.
- Click here to check the provisional list of M.Sc Computer Science.
- Click here to check the provisional list of M.Sc Electronics.
- Click here to check the provisional list of M.Tech Embedded System Design.
- Click here to check the provisional list of M.Tech Comm. Sys. Engg.
- Click here to check the provisional list of M.Tech Computer Sc. & Engineering.
Application Form 2019
There are two modes (Online / Offline) to apply for SUIIT Admission 2019.
Open www.suiit.ac.in. Click on the Admissions tab to go to the Admissions section in the official website and then click on the Instructions and go through them. After going through the Instructions, click on the online form button to access the form. Candidates can also click on the direct link to fill the application form from below.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for SUIIT Admissions 2019 in various courses.
Instruction for Online Form
- Kindly go through the INFORMATION BROCHURE for the minimum eligibility criteria for each programme the candidate wishes to apply.
- The candidate should deposit Rs. 500/- as processing fee through Demand Draft made in favor of Director SUIIT payable at SBI Jyoti Vihar (Code: 6672) OR the Online payment can be done through SBI Collect.
- Keep a soft copy of your Passport Size Photograph (Maximum dimension of 132 x 170 px. and size of 50kB) and Scanned signature (Maximum dimension of 132 x 60 px. and size of 30kB) to upload with the form. If not available paste the photo on the final generated form.
- Click on “PROCEED” below this page and select on “SIGN-UP” for registration. The candidate is allowed to register for a maximum of three courses at once with separate Demand Drafts/I-Collect for each course.
- After successful registration, enter the email address and password entered in the previous step to “Log in” and fill the form.
- The form consists of the following 5 sections to be filled sequentially:
Course & Payment Information
Photo & Signature Upload
- At any step, you can choose to “LOGOUT” and fill a rest-of-the form at a later date as well as modify details of previous sections. But no changes are permitted after FINAL SUBMISSION.
- After final submission, take a print of the form by clicking on “PRINT” option and send it after signing along with all relevant documents(DD/I-Collect receipt,3 passport photographs, self-attested copies of all mark sheets and certificates) to:
Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology(SUIIT),
Odisha – 768019
The enclosing envelope must be superscribed as:Application for Admission into Programme _____________________, Form No. _______________________
Offline Application Form
The Admission Application Form will be obtained by downloading from official website www.suiit.ac.in. The separate application form can be submitted to the following mailing address by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier Service for all PG programmes.
Application Form: Click here to download the application form for SUIIT Admissions 2019 in various courses.
Payment of Rs. 500.00 (for each form) in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, SUIIT, Sambalpur University” payable at SBI, Jyoti Vihar branch (code no – 6672) be made at the time of submission of the completed application form. The incomplete application form will not be considered.
Admit Card will be made available on the web for eligible candidates after the application process is over. Candidates have to log in and download the same. Admission Applications incomplete in any respect will be rejected. The list of eligible applicants will also be displayed on our website. The syllabus for the entrance examination for various programs is available on the official website. The format for entrance examination will be of multiple choices.
B. Tech admission in SUIIT is done through OJEE Counseling. For admission into M.SC. / MCA / M. PHIL / M. TECH Programmes, candidates may apply through offline application mode or online application mode.
For PG Courses
Selection for admission into different Courses shall be done through the Written Entrance Test (with coding and decoding system) and Career Mark with 70% and 30% weightage, respectively. In the case of MCA, the selection for 50% of seats will be done on the basis of OJEE score / Equivalent rank and for rest 50% through its own entrance test. In case of vacancy in any category, seats will be transferred to other category. SUIIT does not participate in OJEE counseling for MCA and willing candidates are required to apply us directly with their OJEE rank or otherwise.
For UG (B. TECH) Candidates
All admissions into B. Tech CSE/ECE/EEE (Both Regular and Lateral Entry) shall be done through OJEE- 2019 counseling. SUIIT will strictly follow the “Return of the original documents”, “Cancellation or Withdrawal of Admission”, “Reservation policy” etc of OJEE – 2019.
Selected candidates will be able to take admission to different courses of SUIIT, for which they are selected, in person or by post. The process of admission will be done by depositing the following documents to the institute.
- College Leaving Certificate (CLC) in original and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Mark Sheet and Certificates in original starting from Xth to last qualifying examinations (In case, detailed marks are not provided in the final mark sheet, Mark sheets of first and second Examinations / all previous semesters are to be submitted separately).
- Migration Certificate in original for the candidate from other University. In case the parent University is not providing the migration certificate at the time of admission, the admission of the candidate will still be allowed if he/she gives the undertaking to produce the same latest by October 31, 2019.
- Five self-attested passport size colored photographs
- Caste Certificate in original for SC/ST candidates (if applicable).
- Certificate regarding disability in original for PWD candidates (if applicable).
- Any other certificates like Sports Achievements, ESM, SDP, CoM, NCC, NSS, Rover & Ranger,
Kasmir Migrants etc. (if applicable).
- Demand Draft/copy of e-receipt of depositing of required fees specified in the Intimation Letter
- Three self-addressed (own address) envelopes of size 4’’ X 10”.
- Photocopy of all original certificates mentioned above.
The institute will notify candidates indicating the completion of the admission process and details regarding the commencement of classes.
Official Website: www.suiit.ac.in
For more details of SUIIT Admission check 2019’s – Download Information Brochure.