Sandip University (SU) will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for admission into UG, PG and Diploma courses. To appear for SU-JEE-2018 Online Admission test, it’s essential that you possess the E-Hall Ticket. Students note that the E-Hall ticket is a very important document as it has details like E-Hall Ticket number, the course/s applied for, your test center address and confirmed date and time of your SU-JEE-2018 test.
Sandip University (SU) JEE Admit Card 2018
Candidates who have filled their Application form online as per schedule date are able to download the SU JEE 2018 Admit Card. Candidates can also check it from the direct link given below.
|Admit Card||19 Apr 2018|
|Date of Exam||22 April 2018 – Offline
29 April 2018 – Online
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for SU JEE 2018.
Official website- sandipuniversity.edu.in
How to download admit card?
- First click on the link given above.
- A new page will be open.
- There you will have enter the asked information that is mobile number and registration number.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Your admit card will be open.
- Download it and keep it safe for future reference.
Points To Remember:
- The e-hall ticket will NOT be sent to you via post or fax.
- Students must take 2 print outs of the E-Hall ticket on A4 sized paper only.
- No Student will be allowed to appear for the test without a valid E-Hall Ticket.
- The E-Hall ticket is an official paper of Sandip University, students are not permitted to mutilate it, scribble or tear it after it has been authenticated.
- The E-Hall ticket is not transferable to anyone else; students found guilty of doing the same are committing an offence.
- The E-Hall ticket is an important document and should be preserved and produced by the student at the time of counseling or admission.
- It is the responsibility of the student to inform the admission office of Sandip University, in case they notice any discrepancy in their E-Hall ticket.
- You need to specify your application form number and online test booking password to download it.
- A copy of the E-Hall ticket will also be mailed to your registered email address.
NOTE: Please make sure that email address and mobile number provided during registration are active.
What students must bring on Examination day?
- Two photocopies of the E-Hall ticket.
- One copy of the admission application form and any one of the following documents for identify proof: Passport, Driving license, EC Voter ID card, IT PAN Card, or School/College photo bearing ID card.
Entrance Test Instructions
Sandip University’s online entrance test is trouble-free and easy to get through for most students. Students appearing for the test must know the basic use of computers especially the mouse and keyboard.
Important Points to Remember
- Students will prior be informed about the date and timing of their examination. All important information in this regard will be sent to them on their registered mobile number and email address.
- In the highly unlikely event of a power/technical failure, the student would be required to write the test for a second time.
- Students must regularly visit the site for important updates.
Password for Online Test
- Students will receive their unique online entrance test password on their registered email address submitted to Sandip University. In case, you do not receive the same, you must immediately get in touch with the admission office of Sandip University.
- Students cannot hold Sandip University responsible for non-receipt of password due to the incorrect email address provided by the student. Students must ensure the email address provided to Sandip University is active.
- Password received must be kept confidential by the student. The student must not share it with anybody, or autosave it or do anything that would result in its misuse.
- Students, the password is your online identity and will only be useful for your online test and related transactions. Thus it’s paramount that you keep it safe.
- Sandip University will not be held responsible for losses/damages arising directly/in-directly due to unauthorized misuse of the password.