Sandip University has published a notification for eligible candidates for admission into various Undergraduate Programme, Post Graduate Programme and Diploma Programme for the academic year 2017-2018.Sandip University held Joint Entrance Examination which is known as SU JEE 2017. Candidates who have check and satisfy with the eligibility criteria mention below can fill their Application form from here. Candidates can check the complete information of Sandip University (SU) JEE 2017 like application process, exam pattern, selection process, result etc through this page below.
Sandip University (SU) JEE 2017 Result has been announced – Check Details Here
Sandip University (SU) JEE 2017
Candidates seeking admission in various UG, PG and Diploma programs have to filled the online application form on or before the last date of application. Admission in various programs will be made on the basis of Sandip University (SU) JEE 2017.
Schedule for the Sandip University (SU) JEE 2017 is given below.
|Last date of Registration (Online / Offline)||05 Apr 2017|
|Offline SU JEE-2017 Offline Exam||16 Apr 2017|
|Offline SU JEE-2017 Online Exam||23 Apr 2017|
SU JEE 2017 Application Form
Eligible candidates who are seek admission in UG, PG and DIploma courses can fill their Application Form online from the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Application Form is available in both mode (Online / Offline)The direct is also given below.
- Candidate appearing for SU-JEE- 2017 must attain the minimum age of 16 years.
- For Undergraduate Programs: Applicants should have appeared or completed their HSC Examination from a recognized university or educational institute
- For Post Graduate Programs: Applicants should have appeared or completed their 3 year bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or educational institute.
- For Diploma Programs: Applicants should have appeared or completed their SSC or 10th from a recognize board or educational institute.
- A person who is a resident or nonresident of India can apply.
Entrance Test Details
he online entrance test of Sandip University is simple and requires just basic working knowledge of computers. However, it’s mandatory that students have a working knowledge of English.
Students attending the online entrance test will be starting it and finishing it at the same time across all centers. This is made possible because all the test centers are connected to a central server.
The test will have 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ), and students will be given precisely 120 minutes to complete the test. For each question the student must choose only one answer from the options given for the question.
Keep in mind the following:
- Your computer is switched on, the keyboard and mouse are working properly.
- Spend some time to get comfortable with your computer.
- The test has multiple choice questions, students must click the button next to the chosen option to answer.
- Students can navigate and see the different questions.
- Students are not allowed to carry any paper/s to the test center for the purpose of rough work. They must use the papers provided by the test center for the same.
- There are totally 100 MCQ questions in the test that must be answered in 120 minutes.
- Each question carries two marks. A correct answer gets two marks, an incorrect answer or unanswered questions will get no marks.
- There is ‘No-Negative’ marking for any question in any of the sections of this examination.
Students must read the below rules and regulations carefully as will be enforced in the Test Center.
- Students must reach their test centers as per their reporting time mentioned in their E-hall ticket. They must be present for the pre-test procedures that include registration and basic test orientation.
- Students will not be permitted to appear for the test if they arrive once the orientation is over.
- Students must register their name at the registration counter of the center.
- Students are advised that they enter the Test hall at least 20 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- Students are not permitted to carry any paper, blank / written or even rough pages to the test hall. Calculators, electronic watches, slide rulers, laptop, palm top computers, walkie-talkie sets, mobile/smart phones or any other foreign object.
- Students, once the test has begun you will not be permitted to leave the Test Hall premises and you can leave only after the test finishes.
- Under any circumstances, students who leave the Test hall will not be permitted to return back.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Test-Hall and so is drinking of Tea, Coffee or having snacks.
- Complete Silence is to be maintained once the Test commences.
- The Test Hall is under constant surveillance and students are constantly being watched by electronic security cameras. Anyone found guilty of causing disturbance or indulging in misconduct in the Test Hall will be reprimanded immediately.
- Students found guilty of examination malpractices like impersonation i.e. appearing the exam on behalf of someone else will have his or her candidature cancelled. The student will debarred for attending that particular exam or even permanently as per the discretion of Sandip University authorities.
- Sandip University reserves the absolute right to withhold the results of these students.
- Students must ensure that they have signed the attendance sheet, and must get the invigilator’s signature on their Hall ticket before leaving the Test center.
SU JEE 2017 Syllabus
- SU-JEE Diploma Engineering
- SU-JEE D.Pharmacy
- SU-JEE M.Sc.Physics
- SU-JEE M.Tech Computer
- SU-JEE M.Tech Electrical
- SU-JEE MA
- SU-JEE MBA
- SU-JEE MCA
- SU-JEE MSc Botany
- SU-JEE MSc Chemistry
- SU-JEE MSc Computer Science
- SU-JEE MSc Maths
- SU-JEE MSc Zoology
- SU-JEE MTech Civil
- SU-JEE MTech Cloud Technology
- SU-JEE MTech Mechanical
- SU-JEE MTech E&Tc
- SU-JEE Engineering