Sandip University has published a notification for eligible candidates for admission into various Undergraduate Programme, Post Graduate Programme and Diploma Programme for the academic year 2018-2019. Sandip University held Joint Entrance Examination which is known as SU JEE 2018. Candidates who have checked and satisfy the eligibility criteria mention below can fill their Application form from here. Candidates can check the complete information of Sandip University (SU) JEE 2018 like application process, exam pattern, selection process, result etc through this page below.
Sandip University (SU) JEE 2018
Candidates seeking admission in various UG, PG and Diploma programs have to fill the online application form on or before the last date of application. Admission in various programs will be made on the basis of Sandip University (SU) JEE 2018.
Schedule for the Sandip University (SU) JEE 2018 is given below.
|Application Form||24 Jan 2018|
|Date of Examination||22 April 2018 – Offline
29 April 2018 – Online
Official Website i.e., sandipuniversity.edu.in
SU JEE 2018 Application Form
Eligible candidates who are seeking admission in UG, PG and DIploma courses can fill their Application Form online from the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application will also be posted here as per official announcement.
- Candidate appearing for SU-JEE- 2018 must attain the minimum age of 16 years.
- For Undergraduate Programs: Applicants should have appeared or completed their HSC Examination from a recognized university or educational institute
- For Post Graduate Programs: Applicants should have appeared or completed their 3 year bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or educational institute.
- For Diploma Programs: Applicants should have appeared or completed their SSC or 10th from a recognize board or educational institute.
- A person who is a resident or nonresident of India can apply.
Entrance Test Details
The online entrance test of Sandip University is simple and requires just basic working knowledge of computers. However, it’s mandatory that students have a working knowledge of English.
Students attending the online entrance test will be starting it and finishing it at the same time across all centers. This is made possible because all the test centers are connected to a central server.
The test will have 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ), and students will be given precisely 120 minutes to complete the test. For each question the student must choose only one answer from the options given for the question.
Keep in mind the following:
- Your computer is switched on, the keyboard and mouse are working properly.
- Spend some time to get comfortable with your computer.
- The test has multiple choice questions, students must click the button next to the chosen option to answer.
- Students can navigate and see the different questions.
- Students are not allowed to carry any paper/s to the test center for the purpose of rough work. They must use the papers provided by the test center for the same.
- There are totally 100 MCQ questions in the test that must be answered in 120 minutes.
- Each question carries two marks. A correct answer gets two marks, an incorrect answer or unanswered questions will get no marks.
- There is ‘No-Negative’ marking for any question in any of the sections of this examination.
Syllabus for Sandip University (SU) JEE 2018 is given below.
- SU-JEE Diploma Engineering
- SU-JEE D.Pharmacy
- SU-JEE M.Sc.Physics
- SU-JEE M.Tech Computer
- SU-JEE M.Tech Electrical
- SU-JEE MA
- SU-JEE MBA
- SU-JEE MCA
- SU-JEE MSc Botany
- SU-JEE MSc Chemistry
- SU-JEE MSc Computer Science
- SU-JEE MSc Maths
- SU-JEE MSc Zoology
- SU-JEE MTech Civil
- SU-JEE MTech Cloud Technology
- SU-JEE MTech Mechanical
- SU-JEE MTech E&Tc
- SU-JEE Engineering
Students must read the below rules and regulations carefully as will be enforced in the Test Center.
- Students must reach their test centers as per their reporting time mentioned in their E-hall ticket. They must be present for the pre-test procedures that include registration and basic test orientation.
- Students will not be permitted to appear for the test if they arrive once the orientation is over.
- Students must register their name at the registration counter of the center.
- Students are advised that they enter the Test hall at least 20 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- Students are not permitted to carry any paper, blank / written or even rough pages to the test hall. Calculators, electronic watches, slide rulers, laptop, palm top computers, walkie-talkie sets, mobile/smart phones or any other foreign object.
- Students, once the test has begun you will not be permitted to leave the Test Hall premises and you can leave only after the test finishes.
- Under any circumstances, students who leave the Test hall will not be permitted to return back.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Test-Hall and so is drinking of Tea, Coffee or having snacks.
- Complete Silence is to be maintained once the Test commences.
- The Test Hall is under constant surveillance and students are constantly being watched by electronic security cameras. Anyone found guilty of causing disturbance or indulging in misconduct in the Test Hall will be reprimanded immediately.
- Students found guilty of examination malpractices like impersonation i.e. appearing the exam on behalf of someone else will have his or her candidature cancelled. The student will debarred for attending that particular exam or even permanently as per the discretion of Sandip University authorities.
- Sandip University reserves the absolute right to withhold the results of these students.
- Students must ensure that they have signed the attendance sheet, and must get the invigilator’s signature on their Hall ticket before leaving the Test center.
SU JEE 2018 Scholarship
In the pursuit of attaining overall excellence, we are going to reserve 30% of the total intake of the University for the meritorious students. For that we are going to conduct national level entrance cum scholarship test “SU-JEE-18” Examination.
Sandip University Scholarships Scheme for Maharashtra State
|S.No||Scholarship Type||Criteria||Value of Scholarship|
|1||Merit Scholarship -I||85% and above in the qualifying examination*||100% Tuition Fee waive off|
|2||Merit Scholarship -II||80% to 84.99% in the qualifying examination*||50% Tuition Fee waive off|
|3||Merit Scholarship -III||75% to 79.99% in the qualifying examination*||25% Tuition Fee waive off|
Sandip University Scholarships Scheme for Outside Maharashtra State (OMS)
|S.No||Scholarship Type||Criteria||Value of Scholarship|
|1||Merit Scholarship -I||80% and above in the qualifying examination*||100% Tuition Fee waive off|
|2||Merit Scholarship -II||75% to 79.99% in the qualifying examination*||50% Tuition Fee waive off|
|3||Merit Scholarship -III||70% to 74.99% in the qualifying examination*||25% Tuition Fee waive off|
* Qualifying Examination – Last appeared academic exam. (e.g HSc, Graduation)
# Programs in collaboration with IBM and CDAC are not applicable for any kind of scholarship.
Insofar, only the date and Scholarship details of Sandip University (SU) JEE 2018 have been announced. Other details updated here as per the last year brochure. As soon as Sandip University releases SU JEE 2018 information brochure, same will be updated here.