Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University offers MBBS / BDS Admission 2018. Admission in MBBS and BDS in the constituent institutions of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth shall be carried out through Central Counselling by Director General of Health Services (DGHS) as per the Supreme Court Guidelines.
All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University will have to follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committe www.mcc.nic.in or from the direct link given below.
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS & BDS Admission 2018
Admissions for MBBS & BDS courses in Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed University is conducted by Director General Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for NEET Counselling 2018 for admission to MBBS & BDS Admission in Deemed Universities.
Counselling and Admission Procedure
Student should visit www.mcc.nic.in, and Login for “New-Registration”. On choosing Login ID & password and updating requisite data, the candidate registration is completed. Subsequently, candidate can login using “Candidate login” to access his/her account.
- As per counseling schedule, when choice filling opens, the candidate has to Log in at mcc.nic.in through Candidate Login.Then go to the “Choice Filling” window
- The software will show all the choices available as per the category (General/ Jain/ NRI) of the candidate.
- To Select Sumandeep Vidyapeeth for MBBS /BDS, candidates need to choose college code 330 for MBBS and 329 for BDS.
- Candidate can now take the printout of the locked choices.
- Candidates who have been allotted institute as per result published shall download the allotment letter.
- Students who have been allotted to Sumandeep Vidyapeeth need to report alongwith all original documents, two sets of xerox copies and fees within the date(s) given by DGHS – MCC.
For Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Select following college code during ‘Submission of Choices’:
- College Code / College: GJ01/ SBKS Med. Inst. and Res. Centre, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth (For MBBS)
- College Code / College: DGJ1/ K M Shah Dental Collegel, SumanDeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara (For BDS)
Category of Seats
There shall be three distinct categories for admission into this university
- Management Quota
- NRI Quota
- Minority Seats (if any)
Following shall be the seats distribution.
|College/University||Category||No. of Seats|
|SBKS Medical Institute & Research Centre (MBBS) (Seats – 150)||Management||64|
|Jain Minority Quota||63|
|K.M. Shah Dental College & Hospital (BDS) (Seats – 100)||Management||43|
|Jain Minority Quota||42|
Fee structure for MBBS and BDS admissions for the session 2018-19 is given as under:
To facilitate the counseling, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University has
created a ‘Helpdesk” at Admission Cell of University. The students can personally visit
the Helpdesk during working hours to have complete understanding of the procedure
Student can contact:
- Dr Manoj Kulkarni (for admissions to MBBS course): +91 9737554665
- Dr Ashit Bharwani (for admissions to BDS course): +91 8511577664
Official Website: www.sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in
For more information Download Information Brochure.