Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS/BDS Admission through NEET 2020: Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University (SVU) will offer MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 thorough NEET 2020. Admissions in MBBS and BDS in the constituent institutions of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth shall be carried out through Counselling Committee (MCC), on mcc.nic.in, under Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS). The admission procedure is likely to commence in the 3rd week of June 2020. You can read this article to get information about Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020.
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS/BDS Admission through NEET 2020
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University will release the actual counselling schedule for admission to MBBS / BDS courses in due time. You are advised to keep checking this page to stay updated on all the latest events. For now, Candidates can check the expected counselling schedule given below.
Tentative Schedule of Important events
|Phase 1 registration start||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Phase 1 choice filling||4th week of Jun 2020|
|Phase 1 seat allotment||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Phase 1 reporting||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Phase 2 registration start||2nd week if Jul 2020|
|Phase 2 choice filling||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Phase 2 seat allotment||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Phase 2 reporting||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Mop up round||3rd week of Aug 2020|
Eligibility for Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS & BDS Admission 2020
For admission to concerned MBBS and BDS courses at Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates have to obtain a minimum of marks at 50th percentile in NEET 2020.
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile.
- For SC, ST and OBC candidates, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken in qualifying examination and competitive examination shall be 40% instead of 50%.
- For candidates with Bench Marked Disabilities (PwD), the minimum marks in qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology taken together should be 45% for General category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Moreover, candidates should have completed class 10+2 in regular mode.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from open schools or as a private candidate are not eligible. Furthermore, the study of biology/biotechnology as an additional subject at 10+2 level also is not permissible.
Documents required for Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
All the candidates need to carry following documents in original along with 3 sets of photocopies at the time of document verification.
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET rank card
- Class 10 certificate or any other date of Birth proof
- Class 10+2 marksheet
- Class 10+2 certificate
- School leaving certificate
- 12 passport size photos, same as affixed on NEET application form
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card, voter card, driving license etc
Along with the above mandatory documents, you also need to produce certain other documents if are an NRI or belong to Jain minority.
Click here to check the complete list of documents required at the time of admission.
Counselling for Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
The counselling process for Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS/BDS admission 2020 will proceed as follows:
Step 1: Registration
The students have to visit website of MCC, mentioned above, and login for “New-Registration”. On choosing login ID & password and updating requisite data, the candidate registration is completed. Subsequently, the candidate can log in using “Candidate login” to access his/her account.
Step 2: Choice filling
- As per counseling schedule, when choice filling opens, the candidate has to log in at MCC website through Candidate Login.
- Then go to the “Choice Filling” window.
- The software will show all the choices available as per the category (General/ Jain/ NRI) of the candidate.
- If the selected choice is not submitted and locked within the server time of mcc.nic.in, the choices will get automatically locked
- Please take the printout of the locked choices, after the completion of the process.
Step 3: Allotment letter and Reporting at institute
The MCC will notify about the allotment of seats. The students can check the same and download provisional allotment letter. This letter needs to be carried to the allotted institute along with the fee and documents notified above. The candidates have to report to the college on allotted time and day to avail admission.
Seat Matrix for Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
The seats in the university are divided category wise. There are following 3 categories for Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020:
- Jain Minority
You can see the category wise seat distribution below.
For MBBS (Total Seats 150)
For BDS (Total seats 100)
Fee Structure for Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
The fee structure for MBBS and BDS admissions for the last year is as under:
About Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth is a private deemed university under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, situated in the state of Gujarat in Vadodara district. The university has 7 constituent institutes offering various undergraduate, postgraduate, para medical sciences diploma and super speciality diploma courses. The institute is known to provide quality education in the field of medicine and health sciences. It was accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
Official Website: sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.