|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University offers MBBS / BDS Admission 2017. Admission in MBBS and BDS in the constituent institutions of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth shall be carried out through Central Counselling by Director General of Health Services (DGHS) as per the Supreme Court Guidelines.
All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University will follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in or from the direct link given below.
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University MBBS & BDS Admission 2017
Admissions for MBBS & BDS courses in Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed University will be conducted by Director General Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for NEET Counselling 2017 for admission to MBBS & BDS Admission in Deemed Universities.
Online Registration for Counselling
Before Registration, the candidate is requested to go through following important Annexures:
- Annexure A – For MBBS Admission
- Annexure B – For MBBS Seat Distribution
- Annexure – Bond Information For MBBS
- Annexure A – For BDS Admission
- Annexure C – For BDS Seat Distribution
- Annexure – Bond Information BDS
For registration – Click here or Apply from “NEET Counselling 2017 for Deemed Universities” link given above.
For Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Select following college code during ‘Submission of Choices’:
- College Code / College: GJ01/ SBKS Med. Inst. and Res. Centre, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth (For MBBS)
- College Code / College: DGJ1/ K M Shah Dental Collegel, SumanDeep Vidyapeeth Vadodara (For BDS)
Category of Seats
There shall be three distinct categories for admission into this university
- Management Quota
- NRI Quota
- Minority Seats (if any)
Following shall be the seats distribution.
|College/University||Category||No. of Seats|
|SBKS Medical Institute & Research Centre (MBBS) (Seats – 150)||Management||64|
|Minority Seats (if any)||64|
|K.M. Shah Dental College & Hospital (BDS) (Seats – 100)||Management||42|
|Minority Seats (if any)||43|
To facilitate the counseling, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University has
created a ‘Helpdesk” at Admission Cell of University. The students can personally visit
the Helpdesk during working hours to have complete understanding of the procedure
Student can contact:
- Dr Manoj Kulkarni (for admissions to MBBS course): +91 9737554665
- Dr Ashit Bharwani (for admissions to BDS course): +91 8511577664