Sumandeep Vidyapeeth stands as a testimony to the grit, determination, enthusiasm , vision and ‘never say die’ attitude of Dr. Mansukh Shah, a dentist and a philanthropist, who dared to dream big and translate it into reality. A man of humble beginnings, with sheer persistence he has converted a patch of barren land into a sprawling, pulsating educational centre. Starting with a small clinic with two dental chairs, the KM Shah Charitable Trust created by him and other benefactors, has slowly metamorphosed into a health care and educational centre which can pride itself as one amongst the best in the country. Having been awarded the status of “Deemed to be University ”for having introduced a unique and innovative Evidence Based Education System , it has meticulously worked for implementing this system in true word and spirit, and in the process has created parameters for other institutions to emulate. Today all it’s constituent colleges: Medical, Dental. Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing and MBA-(Health Care) Management, are utilizing this system in the teaching and learning processes, thereby not only creating a paradigm shift in education, but also giving a natural impetus to research activities.
The All India Post Graduate Allied Common Entrance Test – 2016 (AIPGACET – 2016) Which was Scheduled on 25 June 2016 has been CANCELLED. The Applicants are requested to contact Admission cell for further details.
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University AIPGACET 2016
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University AIPGACET 2016 is the All India PG Allied Common Entrance Test for MPT, M.Sc. (Nursing), M.Pharm, Pharm D., MBA (Health Care) and M.Sc. (Medical). All India PG Allied Common Entrance Test 2016 (AIPGACET-2016) shall be conducted for the admission to the various Post graduate Allied courses offered by the Sumandeep Vidyapeeth (deemed to be University). Medical aspirants, who seek admission in the constituent colleges of the university, can apply for the All India PG Allied Common Entrance Test (AIPGACET) 2016, appear in the exam and obtain merit for admission. Get here complete details of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth AIPGACET 2016 such as application form, admit card, results, exam pattern, updates and other information.
|Last Date of Submission of Application Forms||21 June 2016|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Forms with late Fee Rs. 500/-||24 June 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||
Application Form – AIPGACET 2016
The application Form can be obtained From University Office or by downloading from the official website at www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in. Interested candidates can also download the application form of AIPGACET 2016 through the direct link, which is given below.
Application Form is to be submitted along with Demand Draft of Rs. 2600/- ( From Fee + Test Fee) by registered post.
The Application Form obtained from University Office after 21 June 2016 is to be submitted along with Demand Draft of Rs. 3100/- (Form Fee + Test Fee + Late Fee) in person at admission cell by 24 June 2016 up to 4.00 p.m.
The attested copies of the following documents must be submitted along with application form for Entrance Test and originals should be submitted at the time of Admission.
- Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
- Year wise examination marks statement
- Rotating internship training Completion certificate (If applicable )
- Registration Certificate Issued by respective council where ever applicable.
- Bonafide certificate from the Dean / Principal of the college in case the internship is still on going.
- Recent photographs (12 copies)
- Valid photo ID
For MPT Course : Candidates admitted into the Master of Physiotherapy course should have passed the B.P.T. deegree examination of this university or B.P.T. / B.Physio. or B.Sc (PT) degree examination of any other recognized university accepted by the authority of this university as equivalent thereto and has completed six months compulsory rotatory internship in a teaching institute or other institutions recognized by this university and the National body of Physiotherapists . It is desirable that applicants should have worked as a qualified physiotherapist for at least one year in a Hospital / Institution prior to admission to the post-graduate course.
For M.Pharm Course : A Candidate who has passed the B.Pharm degree examination either from this university or any other recognized Indian University by law in India or any other degree courses in pharmacy recognized as equivalent by pharmacy council of India (PCI) / All India post graduate allied council of Technical Education (A.I.P.G.A.I.C.T.E) / University Grants Commission (UGC) for this purpose and who has secured not less than 55% of the maximum marks in aggregate or not less than 55% marks in the final year B.Pharm examination shall be eligibility for the admission to the M.Pharm course.
For SC/CT/ (Gujarat) Category -1 candidates, the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximum marks in the qualifying examinations, provided they have genuine certificate from concerned Govt. Office.
For Pharm.D Course (Post Baccalaureate) : A Pass in B.Pharm from either this university or institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act: The candidate should be registered with PCI before joining the course.
For M.Sc. Nursing Course : The minimum education requirement shall be the passing of :
- B.Sc. Nursing /B. Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.sc. Nursing with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone B.Sc. Nursing /B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post basic B.Sc Nursing in an Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of clinical work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of clinical work prior or after post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- The candidate should be registered with INC before joining the course
For MBA Course : Candidate who have MBBS/ BDS/ BPT/ BAMS/ BHMS or any other degree recognized by University are eligible for AIPGACET – 2016. Those candidates holding valid CAT/MAT/XAT/SNAP or any other recognized score are exempted from this entrance exam.
For M.Sc. (Medical) Course :
- Bachelors degree in any stream of Science with Microbiology / biotechnology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Zoology / Botany / Life Sciences or B.Pharm / M.B.B.S / B.D.S./BAMS/BHMS/B.U.M.S./ B.P.T form any recognized Indian university or equivalent qualification.
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 50% marks (40% for candidate belonging to reserved category) in qualifying examination.
- Candidate should secured minimum 50% Passing marks at the Entrance Examination.
Mode of Entrance Test
- The AIPGACET 2016 will be of three hours duration having 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Questions will be of single best response objective type with four options. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers. The Medium of Examination will be English.
- The Questions in AIPGAICET-2016 shall be based on the UG Syllabus of that particular course with equal weightage.
- If the number of applicants for the entrance is either less then or equal to intake capacity of that particular program then in that case the admission shall be given on the merit of the qualifying exam.
- There is no provision for Rechecking and Reassessment of answer books.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of inter-se-merit of the candidate taking into consideration the preference given by the candidate and availability of seat in the branch/discipline of his/her choice when it is his/her turn for counseling.
Tie Breaker : In case of equal marks at AIPGACET – 2016 Inter-semerit of the candidates will be determined by applying following tiebreaker rules:
- Attempts :
- A candidate securing higher percentage of marks in the aggregate of marks at the first, second, third & final year exam taken (as applicable) all together will be preferred.
- A candidate securing higher percentage of marks in the aggregate of marks in the final year examinations will be preferred.
- The age will be considered and who is older in age will be preferred.
For More Detail of AIPGACET 2016 – Download Information Brochure
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University AIMSSCET 2016
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University AIMSSCET 2016 is the All India Medical Super Speciality common Entrance Test for M.CH., D.M.All India Medical Super Speciality Common Entrance Test 2016 (AIMSSCET) shall be conducted for the admission to the Post Graduate Super Speciality courses in Medical of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth. Get here complete details of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth AIMSSCET 2016 such as application form, admit card, results, exam pattern, updates and other information.
|Last Date of Submission of Application Forms||05 July 2016|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Forms with late Fee Rs. 500/-||08 July 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||09 July 2016|
Application Form – AIMSSCET 2016
The application Form can be obtained From University Office or by downloading from the official website at www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in. Interested candidates can also download the application form of AIMSSCET 2016 through the direct link, which is given below.
Application form is to be submitted along with Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- ( From Fee + Test Fee) by registered post. The Application Form obtained from University Office after 05 July 2016 is to be submitted along with Demand Draft of Rs. 5500/- (Form Fee + Test Fee + Late Fee) in person at admission cell by 08 July 2016 up to 4.00 p.m.
The Candidate must be an Indian National.
The Candidate must have passed following examination form a recognized Medical college.
- For M.CH. M.S. (Surgery)
- For D.M. M.D. (Medicine) and M.D. (Paediatrics)
The candidate should not more that 35 years of age as on 31 Dec 2015.
Mode of Entrance Test
- The AIMSSCET – 2016 will be of three hours duration containing 300 (MCQ) questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- The Entrance Test shall be of the standard laid down by the MCI
- The Syllabus for entrance Test will be of masters level that is M.S level for surgical Superspecialities and MD level for Medical Superspecialities
- The Examinations will be conducted in English.
- There is no provision for Re-Checking and Reevaluation of the answer book.
The Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Inter-se-merit of the candidate taking into consideration the preference given by the candidate and availability of seat in the branch/discipline of his / her choice when call for counseling as per His/her turn.
Merit : In case fo equal marks at AIMSSCET-2016 Inter-se-merit of the candidates will be determined by applying following tiebreakers rules :
- First level: a ) A candidate securing higher percentage of marks in the aggregate of marks at the Post Graduate examination.
- Second level: A candidate securing higher percentage of marks in the Final M.B.B.S (Part I & II) / Examinations will be preferred. If the tie still persists then.
- Third level: The Age will be considered and who is elder in age will be given first merit.
For More Detail of AIMSSCET 2016 – Download Information Brochure