SVET Application Form 2020: The application form for admission to Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya are available on svvv.edu.in. Eligible candidates interested in UG, PG, Dual Degree, Diploma or Doctoral programmes of the institute can submit applications online. Rs 1000 has to be paid as the application fee for each course. The candidates who successfully submit the application form before the deadline can download the admit card and take the SVET 2020 from home. Get more information about SVET Application Form 2020 including application procedure, document required, details to enter etc. from this article.
Latest: The application form in available online. Scroll down to apply for all the courses.
SVET Application Form 2020
There is a common application form and procedure to apply for any programme. Candidates must check the deadline for submission of SVET Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form and submit the form well in advance to avoid last-minute congestion.
Schedule for SVET Application Form 2020 Application Form
|Applications commence||14/15 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit SVET 2020 Application Form||14 Aug 2020|
|Admit Card issues||2 days before exam date|
Apply Online: Click here to submit SVET Application Form 2020.
SVET Entrance Exam 2020 Application Fee
All the applicants have to pay the same amount of fee for applying, irrespective of the course they are applying for.
Application Fee: Rs 1000 for all the courses
Mode of Payment: Candidates can use either an online or an offline mode to pay the application fee, details of which are provided below.
- Online: One can use a credit card, debit card, internet banking or payment wallets to pay the application fee via payment gateway.
- Offline: Those who do not wish to pay the fee online can use bank challan for this purpose. Applicants have to take a print out of the bank challan and using it, deposit the application fee in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra. After doing so, submit a copy of paid challan to the Fee Clerk of SVVV Account Section, otherwise candidate’s application form is not accepted.
Document Required to Fill SVET Application Form 2020
Before applying online, make sure to arrange the following documents. Either the information in these documents is required to complete the application form or the document itself is required to be uploaded.
- Passport Size Photograph – Scanned copy
- Signature – Scanned Copy
- Class 10 Certificate and Mark sheets – Scanned Copies
- Class 12 Certificate and Mark sheet – Scanned Copies
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheets – Scanned Copies
- JEE or any other state/national level entrance test scorecard – Scanned Copy
- Caste Certificate – Scanned Copy
- Bank Account Details
- Blood Group
- Aadhaar Card – Scanned Copy
Image Specifications for SVET Application Form 2020
Certain documents have to be uploaded in the online registration form. Special care must be taken to upload these certificates and documents as per the prescribed format and size. Check the table given below regarding these details.
|Mark sheets and Certificates of 10th,12th, JEE, |
Qualifying Degree, Caste Certificate
How to Fill SVET Application Form 2020?
The step-by-step guide to fill and submit the application form for SVVV Admission 2020 is provided below.
Step 1: Visit the application page on the SVVV’s website using the application link given above.
Step 2: Registration
- Click on the button that says “Click here for New Admission”.
- The following page appears. Read and tick mark all the boxes and click on “Proceed” button to move forward.
- Enter basic details to register and press “Continue”.
- A confirmation message with Application number is sent to the email id and mobile number provided. Enter the Application number and OTP to set up a new password.
- The registration for SVVV Entrance Exam 2020 is successfully done. Next, candidates have to complete the application form.
Step 3: Sign in
Candidates have to sign in to fill the application form. Enter Application ID and Password to sign in.
Step 4: Complete SVET Application Form
The application form is divided into 8 sections. Applicant has to sequentially complete each of the following 8 sections.
- Apply Programme
- Address Details
- Upload Supporting Documents
- Educational Details
- Personal and Bank Details
- Photo and Signature Details
- List of Enclosed Documents
- Payment Details
Complete the form including application fee payment and click on “Submit” button to lock the details.
Step 5: Book a Slot
Reserve a test slot as per choice. Candidates can choose a slot 5 days prior to the test date.
Click here to check online application guidelines.
Details to Enter in SVET Application Form 2020
The details can be classified into following 2 categories:
Profile Details (to be filled in Registration Form)
- Full Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
Application Form Details (to be entered after signing in)
- Selection of Programme and Branch Preferences
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Educational Qualification details
- Entrance Test details (JEE/SVET)
- Personal Information
- Bank Details
- List of Documents Attached
- Application Fee Payment details
- Preference for Test Slot (Date and Time)
Admit Card for SVET Entrance Exam 2020
SVET 2020 Admit Card is generated 2 days before the date of the exam. It is generated only for those candidates whose application forms are submitted in time and are free of any errors. Candidates can download SVET Admit Card 2020 from the official website of SVVV, svvv.edu.in. To download the admit card, following details are required: Application Number and Date of Birth. The admit card comprises of candidates’ personal information such as name, father’s name, DOB etc and test details such as date and time of the test, important instructions to be followed etc.
SVET Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.