SVIMS MBBS Admission 2020 through NEET – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) University will release notification for admission to the MBBS programmes through NEET for the year 2020. Candidates should fill the application form after checking whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the university. Candidates should note that counseling will be conducted by Medical Counselling committee (MCC), DGHS, Govt. of India. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding SVIMS NRI Admission 2020 for MBBS through NEET such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
SVIMS MBBS Admission 2020 through NEET
Admission to Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) University will made on the basis of NEET 2020. Candidates who have appeared in the NEET 2020 are eligible to fill the application form for admission into MBBS Course.
The application form for admission into MBBS courses can be filled before the last date of application. Candidates are requested to read the complete information before filling the application form. Also for the ease of candidate we will provided a link here on this page for the ease of candidate to fill the application form.
- Intermediate examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with optional subjects of botany, zoology, physics, chemistry & English securing not less than 50% marks.
- Merit in the NEET exam conducted by CBSE.
- Satisfying the residential status in A.P / Telangana state.
List of Documents to be submitted at the time Admission
Those who got selected by Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada for admission into SVIMS, Sri padmavathi medical college for women under merit category shall report at the medical college office within the stipulated date and submit the following original documents at the time of reporting for the admission.
- Allotment order issued by Dr.NTR UHS
- NEET Hall ticket
- NEET Rank card
- SSC marks list
- Intermediate or equivalent marks list
- Transfer certificate of qualifying examination
- Study certificates from class VI to Intermediate
- Recently obtained caste certificate for SC/ST/BC categories
- Residence certificate (those who studied in an unrecognized institution or studied outside the state of AP/TS but resided within the state) for claiming under un-reserved category.
- Four Passport size photos & two stamp size photos
- Custodian Certificate : If the candidate already admitted in any course in other college, such candidate has to produce Custodian Certificate from the Head of the Institution/university, admission order, Xerox copies of all the certificates attested by the Principal/Gazetted officer.
- An Anti-ragging affidavit duly signed by self and parent / guardian. The affidavit is available in the website http://www.aman movement.org.
The Selected candidate has to pay the registration fee as fixed by Dr NTRUHS. Below we have provided the last year which the candidate paid in order to take admission.
During the time of reporting for admission the candidate has to pay Rs. 5,000/- and submit all the original certificates as specified in these regulations. In case, the candidate wants to cancel the admission / slide to other college, the amount paid will not be refunded.
The tuition and other fee is to be paid for 5 years.
- All India Quota: 15% seats (26) are filled by the Medical Counselling committee (MCC), DGHS, Govt. of India. For details of counseling schedule, please refer to MCC web site : (www.mcc.nic.in)
- State Quota (Merit Category): 70% seats (126) are filled by Dr NTRUHS, Vijayawada. For details of counseling schedule, please refer to DR NTRUHS website: (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in)
- NRI Category: 23 seats are filled by Dr NTRUHS, Vijayawada. For details of counseling schedule, please refer to DR NTRUHS website :(http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in)
Note: The admissions are not conducted directly by SVIMS university for any of the seats in the above categories.
VENUE FOR REPORTING: The Selected candidates after generating the allotment order from DGHS / DR N TRUHS shall report in the Office of the Principal, SVIMSSRI PADMAVATHI MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, TIRUPATI within the date prescribed in the order. Those who do not report within the schedule as notified by the counseling authority, their seat gets cancelled automatically without further notice.
- All admissions shall be deemed as provisional and subject to further scrutiny. They are liable for cancellation at any time during the study by reason of incorrect or false information furnished by the applicant or her parents at the time of admission. The cancellation of admission does not exclude penal action under the relevant criminal law.
- The selected candidates shall undergo medical examination by the authority specified by the university. The admission is subject to their fitness. The admitted candidates shall abide by the rules and regulations of the university laid down from time to time.
- The university reserves the right to revise any of these rules without notice.
- The candidate admitted for MBBS course shall not be permitted to register for any other degree/diploma/ correspondence courses concurrently.
- The candidates who got admitted in to the course shall not be given the original certificates under any circumstances. They are advised to keep sufficient Xerox copies of certificates for their future use.
- The students shall maintain strict discipline during the period of study/training programme in terms of conduct rules of the institute. The candidates shall not resort to any strikes during the period of their study. The students are not permitted to approach print or electronic media, legal authorities, MCI and government directly without prior permission by the head of the institution. Their grievances (if any) shall be submitted to the Principal through proper channel. In case of violation of the conduct rules, the admission of the candidate is liable for cancellation.
- The selected candidates must join the course, on the date specified by Dr.NTR UHS calendar. Those who do not report before the said date, their admission shall automatically stand cancelled without further notice.
Official Website: svimstpt.ap.nic.in.
Insofar, official details of SVIMS MBBS Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) releases SVIMS MBBS Admission 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.