SVIMS PGET 2016 e-Hall Ticket / Admit Card for the Computer based Entrance test shall be available for download to the eligible candidates, whose applications are complete and accurate in all aspects as per schedule. The e-Hall Ticket will contain the Application Number, Name, Photo, Signature and Venue of the Entrance test. Get here complete information regarding SVIMS PGET Admit card 2016.
|Last date for Online Registration of Applications||11 Apr 2016|
|Download of Admit Card (e-Hall Ticket)||20 Apr 2016|
|Computer based Entrance Test||24 Apr 2016|
SVIMS PGET Admit Card 2016 – Available
Candidates can download their e-hall ticket or Admit card from the official website http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in as per schedule mention. The candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Test on submission of the e-Hall Ticket and one of the original photo ID (PAN card/Driving License/Aadhar card/Passport/Voter id/any govt. issued ID Proof) at the test center. Direct link to download is also provided here for the candidates.
- Click here to download Admit Card.
For any queries, the candidate shall contact through Email:[email protected] mentioning the application number.
How to download SVIMS PGET 2016 Admit Card?
- Go to the admit card download page on SVIMS website. Link for the same is given above.
- Enter Login credentials.
- Click on Log in.
- Download and print the hall ticket.
Significance of SVIMS PGET Admit Card 2016
- On the day of exam, candidates must carry only e-Hall Ticket and original photo ID proof inside the hall. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without producing the valid e-Hall Ticket and photo ID.
- The qualified candidates have to report for counselling in person with e-hall ticket, rank card and other required original documents as detailed in the brochure. Not attending to the counseling shall render the candidate forfeiting his/her right for admission and the next candidate in the order of merit will be preferred
Please note that mere payment of fees does not confer the right for issue of e-hall ticket. Registration should be completed in all respects as per the instructions. No communication in this regard will be entertained.
For inquiries regarding online entrance test, e-hall ticket & results contact:
Examination Section: 0877-2287777
Ext. : 2290, 2406
Fax & Phone : 0877-2287324
Email : [email protected]
Regarding counseling and admissions contact:
Academic Section : 0877-2287777
Ext. : 2202, 2458, 2267
Fax & Phone : 0877-2288002
Email : [email protected]