|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
SVIMS offered MD (PG Medical) and released applications through online from the eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana for admission into the B r o a d specialties in Anaesthesiology-08, Biochemistry – 0 1 , Emergency Medicine– 02, Medicine- 04, Microbiology -01, Nuclear Medicine -02, Pathology -02, Radio-diagnosis -02, Radiotherapy -02 and Transfusion Medicine-01. Get here complete information of SVIMS MD Application Form 2016 such as application fee, application process and other information.
|Commencement of Online Registration||24 Mar 2016|
|Last date for Online Registration of Applications||11 Apr 2016|
Important Notice – The candidates who have paid the application fee but not completed the filling up of application. They are informed to complete the process on or before 09.04.2016, failing which the application fees will not be refunded and not permitted for the exam. In case you find any difficulty, please do not hesitate to mail your problem to [email protected]
Check the list of candidates with incomplete application forms HERE.
SVIMS MD Admission 2016 Application Form
Candidate seeking admission to Entrance Examination is required to Apply through On-line from the official website http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in as per schedule mention above. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before filling online application. Candidate can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
Note: An account must be created by using a valid e-mail id and Mobile number. Ensure that DND is not activated in your mobile.
- Application fee is Rs. 2000/- has to be made through Credit/Debit card / online transfer.
Instruction for Filling Online Application
- Log on to www.svimstpt.ap.nic.in and navigate to link “Apply On-line SVIMSPGET-2016” or click on direct link provided above to apply online.
- Candidates have to register yourself by using a valid e-mail id, Candidate’s name and Mobile number.
- The system will generate an application ID. The same will be sent to the applicant’s registered email id and registered mobile number by way of SMS provided during the registration process. The candidate can logon to the application using the application number and password.
- Step I: Payment details screen will appear. Payment of application fee of Rs.2000/- has to be made through Credit/Debit card / online transfer. No other mode of payment will be accepted. All Banking charges for transaction will have to be borne by the candidate. For successful transaction of the fees, don’t close the web page or press any key on keyboard/ mouse, until the web page displays the message “Transaction is successful”. If your internet connection is slow or browser is closed due to any reason while making payment, re-login and verify the payment status allowing minimum of 24 hrs for it to be updated.
- Step-II: Personal details screen will appear. Carefully fill the required details as per MBBS degree certificate. The mandatory columns mentioned with ‘*’ must be filled and click on “save”. Enter study details as per the place of study from class VI to MBBS. For the period of study from class VI to Inter, please mention the place of study in terms of the District/s where the school / college is located.
- Step-III: Upload Passport size Photograph & Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format only having size not exceeding 500 KB. The following documents (mandatory mentioned with ‘*’) shall be uploaded in .pdf format only having size not exceeding 1MB (1024 KB).
- MBBS degree provisional / original certificate.
- MBBS consolidated marks memo. If not available, computerized marks statement of all the years prepared in a single sheet and attested by Principal/ Gazetted officer to be uploaded.
- Certificate of Internship.
- Medical council registration certificate(Temporary/Permanent).
- Caste certificate for those who are claiming under reservation category.
- Person with Disability (PWD) certificate for those who are claiming reservation under PWD category.
- Candidates who have studied MBBS from other than SVU local area comes under un-reserved (UR) category. In which case :
- Candidates who have studied MBBS from Telangana and Andhra University region need not to upload additional documents
- If the application is completed, verified and uploaded all the documents then submit to generate registration slip. Take a print for future reference.
- All the copies of documents have to be uploaded along with the application. No hard copy should be sent.
- Incomplete application, application not submitted through online and documents not uploaded will be rejected without any intimation.
- Candidates eligible to appear for the Entrance Test should download their e-Hall Ticket which will be hosted on the website. The Hall Tickets will not be sent by post.
- The Online application form involves the following stages of process: Registration, Login, Payment, Personal details, Education details, choice of city selection, uploading of photograph, signature and certificates. Download the Application registration slip.
Note: All the candidates are advised to remember the password and also retain their application and e-Hall ticket printout till the completion of admission process.
For any query, be specific and send through email only mentioning the application ID and password to [email protected]