|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SVIMS NRI Admission 2017 for MBBS through NEET – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) University has released notification for admission to the MBBS programmes through NEET for the year 2017. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding SVIMS NRI Admission 2017 for MBBS through NEET such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
SVIMS NRI Admission 2017 for MBBS through NEET
Admission to Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) University will made on the basis of NEET 2017. Candidates who have appeared in the NEET 2017 are eligible to fill the application form for admission into MBBS Course.
The application form for admission into MBBS courses can be filled before the last date of application. Candidates are requested to read the complete information before filling the application form.
- No. of seats to be filled under NRI category (15%) – 23
These seats are filled by Dr. NTR UHS under NRI category.
The Selected candidate has to pay the registration fee as fixed by Dr NTRUHS. The following fee is to be paid to SVIMS.
|Tuition fee per annum in US dollars||US $ 20000/-|
|University admission fee #||Rs. 9200/-|
|Sports fee per annum||Rs. 1700/-|
|Library fee per annum||Rs. 3300/-|
|Medical expenses fee per annum||Rs. 2000/-|
|Cultural Activities & calendar fee per annum||Rs. 600/-|
|Stationary fee per annum||Rs. 300/-|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)*||Rs. 5000/-|
The university admission fee is one time and non-refundable.
- The deposits to be paid at the time of joining.
- The tuition and other fee is to be paid for 5 years.
- The student who got selected shall submit 2 Demand Drafts (D.D) at the time of counselling 1 for Rs. 17,100 & 2 for US Dollars 20,000 or equivalent to Indian rupees.
- The regulations of admission, payment of fees, processing fee for cancellation, refund of tuition fee in case of withdrawal / cancellation shall be governed as per the regulations issued by Dr. NTR UHS.
- The selected student has to submit the declaration duly signed by the candidate and guardian / NRI in the proforma available with the regulations of Dr. NTR UHS in Rs. 100/- non-judicial stamp paper.
- While reporting for joining at SVIMS, Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women shall submit the allotment order, all the original certificates as prescribed by Dr. NTR UHS and fees, failing which they will not be allowed for admission.
- Four Passport size photos & two stamp size photos
- An Anti-ragging affidavit duly signed by self and parent / guardian. The affidavit is available in the website www.aman movement.org.
- All admissions shall be deemed as provisional and subject to further scrutiny. They are liable for cancellation at any time during the study by reason of incorrect or false information furnished by the applicant or her parents at the time of admission. The cancellation of admission does not exclude penal action under the relevant criminal law.
- The selected candidates shall undergo medical examination by the authority specified by the university. The admission is subject to their fitness. The admitted candidates shall abide by the rules and regulations of the university laid down from time to time.
- The university reserves the right to revise any of these rules without notice.
- The candidate admitted for MBBS course shall not be permitted to register for any other degree/diploma/ correspondence courses concurrently.
- The candidates who got admitted in to the course shall not be given the original certificates under any circumstances. They are advised to keep sufficient Xerox copies of certificates for their future use.
- The students shall maintain strict discipline during the period of study/training programme in terms of conduct rules of the institute. The candidates shall not resort to any strikes during the period of their study. The students are not permitted to approach print or electronic media, legal authorities, MCI and government directly without prior permission by the head of the institution. Their grievances (if any) shall be submitted to the Principal through proper channel. In case of violation of the conduct rules, the admission of the candidate is liable for cancellation.
- The selected candidates must join the course, on the date specified by Dr.NTR UHS calendar. Those who do not report before the said date, their admission shall automatically stand cancelled without further notice.
For more details of SVIMS NRI Admission 2017 – Download Official Notice.