SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2018 conducted by Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) for admissions to various UG and PG courses viz. BPT, BOT, BPO, MPT, MOT, and MPO. Candidates please may know that SVNIRTAR CET and NIOH CET is a same Common Entrance Test for admission to various UG courses (BPT, BOT & BPO). The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Common Entrance Test (CET) / Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET). Read all the information about SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2018 – CET / PGET, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Entrance test etc. on this page.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2018 – CET / PGET
The candidates have to appear for CET / PGET according to the desired course which was held as per the schedule. Candidates willing to get admission to UG courses have to qualify the SVNIRTAR CET 2018 while the candidates willing to admission to PG courses have to qualify the SVNIRTAR PGET 2018. The schedule for the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2018 is provided below.
Schedule of events for SVNIRTAR CET Entrance Exam 2018 is given below.
|Publication of Application form on website||13 Apr 2018|
|Last date of receipt of Application Form||25 May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Cards||02 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||17 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||03 Jul 2018|
|Session begins||To be announced|
|Publication of Application form on website||16 Apr 2018|
|Last date of receipt of Application Form||31 May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Cards||11 Jun 2018|
|Post Graduation Entrance test||01 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Result||23 Jul 2018|
|Counselling Registration||07 to 31 Aug 2018|
|Choice filling and Locking||07 to 31 Aug 2018|
|1st Round Provisional Allotment||01 to 28 Sep 2018|
|1st Round Reporting / Document Verification||28 Sep 2018|
|Session begins||01 Oct 2018|
After the successful completion of the examination and declaration of merit list, counselling process will take place. The conducting body had released the list of candidates called for counselling as well as a notice regarding the same. Candidates must read the notice carefully as it has details regarding time and venue for the counselling.
- Click here to check the step by step for web based choice locking.
- Click here to check the distribution/ allotment of seats in different specialization and categories for MPT and MOT courses in PGET-2018.
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) has released the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam CET/PGET 2018 merit list on the official website. The candidate has to visit the official website to check their merit list. For ease of the candidate’s direct link to check the same is also provided below. Candidates has to download the Counselling Letter and submit it in the Nodal Centre at the time of admission.
Merit List/ Rank Card:
- Click here to check provisional merit list for 2nd counselling of PGET.
- Click here to download SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam PGET 2018 Merit List.
- Click here to download Rank Card for PGET 2018.
- Click here to download SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam CET 2018 Merit List.
Admit Cards of eligible candidates for CET and PGET have been uploaded on SVNIRTAR website i.e. www.svnirtar.nic.in. Candidates may contact on or before the last date for CET and PGET for any issue related to admit card. Any query may be made on Telephone (No. 0671-2805347) or Fax: 0671-2805862 or email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Application Form for SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2018 are available online on the official website of Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research. The candidates can also get the Application Form using the link which is provided below.
Application process is over now..!!
For CET 2018 – Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates and Rs.750/- for Others.
For PGET 2018 – Rs.900/- for SC/ST/PH candidates and Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC/NE.
Instruction for Application Form
- Download the application form (2 pages) and fill the entries. No printed application form will be available in the Institute.
- The application form is to be filled up neatly and legitimately. Please ensure to write address and Signature on the application form only in the space provided. Email ID and mobile No. is mandatory for future correspondence.
- The photograph of the size 3.5cm x 4.5cm must be against a light background.
- Information required in the relevant boxes is to be filled in capital letters only and tick (√) clearly the required information in the boxes wherever provided.
- Option for test centers filled once cannot be changed by the candidate. However, in unavoidable circumstances, the examination centre may be changed by the competent authority of CET-2018.
- Please note that name, father’s name and date of birth should be as recorded in the 10th class or equivalent certificate. Any deviation may lead to cancellation of your candidature, whenever noticed.
For CET – Only those candidates who are born between January 01, 1998 and December 31, 2001 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible. For SC, ST & PH category candidates, the candidate should be born between January 01, 1993 and December 31, 2001 (inclusive of both dates).
For Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T/ B.O.T/ B.P.O):
For Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)
- Pass in a full-time regular BPT/B.Sc. (PT) course from any recognized University with the completion of all requirements of the degree course including completion of Internship by September 27, 2018.
For Master Occupational Therapy (M.O.T)
- Pass in a full time, regular BOT/B.Sc. (OT) course from any recognized University with the completion of all requirements of the Degree course including completion of internship by September 27, 2018.
For Master of Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO)
- BPO/ B. Sc (P&O) degree or equivalent from any recognized University in India with minimum 50% marks.
The candidates can opt any three centers as per their convenience. Normally the candidates are allotted the centre of the first choice; however, it can be changed at the discretion of the competent authority. The request for change of centers will not be considered.
Entrance Exam Details
The scheme of entrance examination is different for CET and PGET as prescribed by SVNIRTAR. The candidates are advised to go through the scheme of examination to get a better idea of SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2018.
For CET 2018
As per last year, the Entrance Test will be of 2 hours (120 minutes) duration. Questions will be multiple choices objective type of 10+2 standard. The entrance test shall have one paper consisting of two parts.
Part A – General Ability & General Knowledge – 10 Marks
Part B – Biology (Zoology & Botany) OR Mathematics – 30 Marks each
There will be 100 multiple choices objective type questions of one mark each. More than one option answered against a question will be deemed as incorrect. Any question not attempted shall be awarded ZERO marks.
For PGET 2018
The Post Graduate Entrance test will carry 100 marks and the duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
Merit list/ Waiting list will be generated on the basis of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test-2018. The admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit of the eligible candidates determined by the marks obtained in CET-2018.
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the CET-2018, the inter- se-merit of candidates will be determined according to the following criteria:-
- The candidates getting higher marks for Biology/ Mathematics in CET-18 shall rank higher in the merit list.
- In case of a tie in (i) above, the candidates securing higher marks in Chemistry in CET-18
shall rank higher.
- In case of a tie in (i & ii) above, then the candidate getting higher marks in Physics in CET-
18 shall rank higher.
- In case of a tie in (i), (ii) & (iii) above, the candidate getting higher marks in 10+2 shall
- In case of a tie in (i), (ii), (iii) & (iv) above, the candidate elder in age shall rank higher.
The admission to the above courses will be made strictly on the basis of rank based upon the marks obtained in PGET-2018.
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the PGET-2018, the inter- se-merit of candidates will be determined according to the following criteria:-
- The candidates getting higher marks in Final year/Semester/Part-IV in BPT/B.Sc.(PT)/BOT/B.Sc.(OT)/BPO shall rank higher in the merit list.
- In case of a tie in (i) above, the candidates securing total higher marks in BPT/B.Sc.(PT)/BOT/B.Sc.(OT)/BPO shall rank higher in the merit list.
- In case of a tie in (i & ii) above, the candidate elder in age shall rank higher.
The fee Detail of entire programme is listed below
Official Website: www.svnirtar.nic.in
For detailed information about SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam check 2018’s Information Brochure: