SVNIRTAR (CET/PGET) Entrance Exam 2019 is conducted by Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) for admissions to various UG and PG courses. Application form of SVNIRTAR CET 2019 has released on the official website and Application form of SVNIRTAR PGET 2019 is available from April 12, 2019. Candidates please may know that SVNIRTAR CET and NIOH CET is the same Common Entrance Test for admission to various UG courses (BPT, BOT & BPO). The SVNIRTAR PGET 2019 is the entrance test for admission to various PG courses (MPT, MOT & MPO). The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Common Entrance Test (CET) / Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET). Read all the information about SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2019 – CET / PGET, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Entrance test etc. on this page.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2019 – CET / PGET
The candidates have to appear for CET / PGET according to the desired course which will be held as per the schedule. Candidates willing to get admission to UG courses have to qualify the SVNIRTAR CET 2019 while the candidates willing to admission to PG courses have to qualify the SVNIRTAR PGET 2019. The schedule for the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2019 is provided below.
Schedule of events for SVNIRTAR CET/ PGET Entrance Exam 2019 is given below.
|Publication of Application form on the website||12 Apr 2019|
|Last date of receipt of Application Form||31 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards on the web portal||11 Jun 2019|
|Post Graduation Entrance test||23 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||19 Jul 2019 (Tentative)|
|Certificate verification and first Counseling|
|Session begins||01 Oct 2019|
|Application and online submission||01 Apr 2019|
|Last date of receipt of Application Form|
|Availability of Admit Cards|
|Date of Entrance Examination||09 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||28 Jun 2019|
|Counselling||23 – 26 Jul 2019|
|Session begins||To be announced|
The candidates who had appeared in the PGET 2019 Exam on June 23, 2019 will able to check their rank card now. The document verification and counselling will be start from August 01, 2019. Candidates are advised to check the link given below for getting their rank card information.
Result: Click here to make login for getting the rank card.
Online and Offline Application Form for SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2019 of CET is available on the official website of Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research. The candidates can also get the Application Form using the link which is provided below.
- Click here to apply for SVNIRTAR CET Entrance Exam 2019.
- Click here to download the offline SVNIRTAR CET Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form.
- For CET 2019 – Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates and Rs.750/- for Others.
- For PGET 2019 – Rs.900/- for SC/ST/PH candidates and Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC/NE.(As per previous year details)
Instruction for Application Form of CET
- Download the application form (2 pages) and fill the entries. No printed application form will be available in the Institute.
- The application form is to be filled up neatly and legitimately. Please ensure to write address and Signature on the application form only in the space provided. Email ID and mobile No. is mandatory for future correspondence.
- The photograph of the size 3.5cm x 4.5cm must be against a light background.
- Information required in the relevant boxes is to be filled in capital letters only and tick (√) clearly the required information in the boxes wherever provided.
- Option for test centers filled once cannot be changed by the candidate. However, in unavoidable circumstances, the examination centre may be changed by the competent authority of CET-2019.
- Please note that name, father’s name and date of birth should be as recorded in the 10th class or equivalent certificate. Any deviation may lead to cancellation of your candidature, whenever noticed.
Instruction for Application Form of PGET
- Candidates can apply for PGET – 2019 only through “Online” mode.
- Candidates must retain printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form and also proof of fee payment with them as a reference for future.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by Debit Card/ credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ internet banking).
- The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Registration Number shall be generated.
- Applicant must quote the registration number/ Application number generated after submission of all his/her required personal data as a reference in all his/her future correspondence with SVNIRTAR regarding PGET-2019.
Note: Application must be completed in all respect. Incomplete/ unsuccessful submission of application will lead to outright rejection. It is not necessary to send the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the SVNIRTAR office.
Document required for uploading along with PGET 2019 application form:
- Recent passport size photograph,
- Left Thumb Impression
- Caste Certificate (For Candidates seeking Category Reservation).
- PH Certificate (For Candidates seeking Reservation under PH Category).
- Residence/Domicile/Nativity certificate (For Candidates seeking Reservation under NE Category).
For CET – Only those candidates who are born between January 01, 1999 and December 31, 2002 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible. For SC, ST & PH category candidates, the candidate should be born between January 01, 1994 and December 31, 2002 (inclusive of both dates).
For Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T/ B.O.T/ B.P.O):
For Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)
- Pass in full-time regular BPT/B.Sc. (PT) course from any recognized University with the completion of all requirements of the degree course including completion of Internship by September 25, 2019.
For Master Occupational Therapy (M.O.T)
- Pass in a full time, regular BOT/B.Sc. (OT) course from any recognized University with the completion of all requirements of the Degree course including completion of internship by September 25, 2019.
For Master of Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO)
- BPO/ B. Sc (P&O) degree or equivalent from any recognized University in India with minimum 50% marks.
Admit Cards of eligible candidates for CET and PGET will be uploaded on SVNIRTAR website i.e. www.svnirtar.nic.in. Candidates may contact on or before the last date for CET and PGET for any issue related to admit card.
Entrance Exam Details
The scheme of entrance examination is different for CET and PGET as prescribed by SVNIRTAR. The candidates are advised to go through the scheme of examination to get a better idea of SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2019.
For CET 2019
The Entrance Test will be of 2 hours (120 minutes) duration. Questions will be multiple choices objective type of 10+2 science Standard. The entrance test shall have one paper consisting of two parts.
Part A – General Ability & General Knowledge – 10 Marks
Part B – Biology (Zoology & Botany) OR Mathematics – 30 Marks each
There will be 100 multiple choices objective type questions of one mark each. More than one option answered against a question will be deemed as incorrect. Any question not attempted shall be awarded ZERO marks.
For PGET 2019
The Post Graduate Entrance test will carry 100 marks and the duration of the test will be 90 minutes. The medium of Entrance Examination will be English only.
Here we mentioned the examination centres of CET and PGET 2019.
For CET 2019
The candidates can opt any three centres as per their convenience. Normally the candidates are allotted the centre of the first choice; however, it can be changed at the discretion of the competent authority. The request for change of centres will not be considered.
- New Delhi
For PGET 2019
Examination Centres can be changed as per the discretion of the Chairman, PGET-2019.
- New Delhi
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) will release the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam CET/PGET 2019 merit list on the official website. The candidate has to visit the official website to check their merit list. For ease of the candidate’s direct link to check the same will also be provided below.
Merit list/ Waiting list will be generated on the basis of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test-2019. The admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit of the eligible candidates determined by the marks obtained in CET-2019.
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the CET-2019, the inter- se-merit of candidates will be determined according to the following criteria:-
- The candidates getting higher marks for Biology/ Mathematics in CET-19 shall rank higher in the merit list.
- In case of a tie in (i) above, the candidates securing higher marks in Chemistry in CET-19
shall rank higher.
- In case of a tie in (i & ii) above, then the candidate getting higher marks in Physics in CET-2019 shall rank higher.
- In case of a tie in (i), (ii) & (iii) above, the candidate getting higher marks in 10+2 shall
- In case of a tie in (i), (ii), (iii) & (iv) above, the candidate elder in age shall rank higher.
First counselling for admission shall be held from 23 to 26 July 2019 at reporting time 09.00 am at National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD), Bonhooghly, Kolkata – 700 090 (West Bengal). The candidate will have to secure the seat on the same day after counselling by depositing the admission fees.
The admission to the above courses will be made strictly on the basis of rank based upon the marks obtained in PGET-2019.
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the PGET-2019, the inter- se-merit of candidates will be determined according to the following criteria: –
- The candidates getting higher marks in Final year/7th + 8th Semester/Part-IV in BPT/B.Sc.(PT)/BOT/B.Sc.(OT)/BPO/ B.Sc.(P&O) shall rank higher in the merit list.
- In case of tie in (i) above, the candidates securing total higher marks in BPT/B.Sc.(PT)/BOT/B.Sc.(OT)/ BPO/ B.Sc.(P&O) shall rank higher in the merit list
- In case of tie in (i & ii) above, the candidate elder in age shall rank higher.
Separate merit lists will be drawn for each course MPT, MOT & MPO. As per the order of merit list, candidates will be asked to report for the counselling at SVNIRTAR if Registration and choice locking made by the candidate, without which the candidate will not be allowed to attend Counseling.
Web Based Counselling
Check the distribution of seats from the table below.
Official Website: www.svnirtar.nic.in
For detailed information about SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam check 2019 Information Brochure:
- Download CET 2019 Information Brochure
- Download PGET 2019 Information Brochure | Admission Notification