SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 (CET/PGET) – It is conducted by Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) for admissions to various UG and PG courses. Application form of SVNIRTAR PGET 2020 will be released on May 15, 2020, on the official website (svnirtar.nic.in). Candidates may know that SVNIRTAR CET and PGET the Common Entrance Test for admission to various UG courses (BPT, BOT & BPO). and PG courses (MPT, MOT & MPO). The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Common Entrance Test (CET) / Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET). Read all the information about SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 (CET / PGET) on this page.
Latest: The SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 PGET notification has been released on the website. You can check from below also.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 – CET / PGET
The candidates have to appear for CET / PGET according to the desired course which will be held as per the schedule. Candidates willing to get admission to UG courses have to qualify the SVNIRTAR CET 2020 while the candidates willing to admission to PG courses have to qualify the SVNIRTAR PGET 2020. The schedule for the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 is provided below.
Schedule of events for SVNIRTAR CET/ PGET Entrance Exam 2020 is given below.
|Publication of Application form on the website||15 May 2020|
|Last date of receipt of Application Form||10 Jul 2020|
|Availability of Admit Cards on the web portal||17 Jul 2020|
|Post Graduation Entrance test||02 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of Result||14 Aug 2020|
|Certificate verification and first Counseling||29 Sep 2020|
|Session begins||01 Oct 2020|
|Application and online submission||15 May 2020|
|Last date of receipt of Application Form||10 Jul 2020|
|Availability of Admit Cards||17 Jul 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||02 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of Result||12 Aug 2020|
|Counselling||24 Aug – 04 Sep 2020|
|Session Begins||14 Sep 2020 (NIEPMD, Chennai|
01 Oct 2020 (NILD, Kolkata and SVNIRTAR, Cuttack)
PGET 2020 Exam Notification
The examination notice has been released for PGET 2020 Exam. You can check here-
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For CET – Only those candidates who are born between January 01, 1999 and December 31, 2002 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible. For SC, ST & PH category candidates, the candidate should be born between January 01, 1994 and December 31, 2002 (inclusive of both dates).
For Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T/ B.O.T/ B.P.O):
For Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)
- Pass in full-time regular BPT/B.Sc. (PT) course from any recognized University with the completion of all requirements of the degree course including completion of Internship.
For Master Occupational Therapy (M.O.T)
- Pass in a full time, regular BOT/B.Sc. (OT) course from any recognized University with the completion of all requirements of the Degree course including completion of internship.
For Master of Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO)
- BPO/ B. Sc (P&O) degree or equivalent from any recognized University in India with minimum 50% marks.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
Online and Offline Application Form for SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 will be available on the official website of Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research as per the schedule.
- For CET – Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates and Rs.750/- for Others.
- For PGET – Rs.900/- for SC/ST/PH candidates and Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC/NE.(As per previous year details)
Instruction for Application Form of CET
- Download the application form (2 pages) and fill the entries. No printed application form will be available in the Institute.
- The application form is to be filled up neatly and legitimately. Please ensure to write address and Signature on the application form only in the space provided. Email ID and mobile No. is mandatory for future correspondence.
- The photograph of the size 3.5cm x 4.5cm must be against a light background.
- Information required in the relevant boxes is to be filled in capital letters only and tick (√) clearly the required information in the boxes wherever provided.
- Option for test centers filled once cannot be changed by the candidate. However, in unavoidable circumstances, the examination centre may be changed by the competent authority of CET-2020.
- Please note that name, father’s name and date of birth should be as recorded in the 10th class or equivalent certificate. Any deviation may lead to cancellation of your candidature, whenever noticed.
Instruction for Application Form of PGET
- Candidates can apply for PGET – 2020 only through “Online” mode.
- Candidates must retain printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form and also proof of fee payment with them as a reference for future.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by Debit Card/ credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ internet banking).
- The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Registration Number shall be generated.
- Applicant must quote the registration number/ Application number generated after submission of all his/her required personal data as a reference in all his/her future correspondence with SVNIRTAR regarding PGET-2020.
Note: Application must be completed in all respect. Incomplete/ unsuccessful submission of application will lead to outright rejection. It is not necessary to send the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the SVNIRTAR office.
Document required for uploading along with PGET 2020 application form:
- Recent passport size photograph,
- Left Thumb Impression
- Caste Certificate (For Candidates seeking Category Reservation).
- PH Certificate (For Candidates seeking Reservation under PH Category).
- Residence/Domicile/Nativity certificate (For Candidates seeking Reservation under NE Category).
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Admit Cards of eligible candidates for CET and PGET will be uploaded on SVNIRTAR website (svnirtar.nic.in). Candidates may contact on or before the last date for CET and PGET for any issue related to admit card. The admit card must be downloaded and carried in hard copy mode to the exam hall. No one will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 Entrance Exam Details
The scheme of entrance examination is different for CET and PGET as prescribed by SVNIRTAR. The candidates are advised to go through the scheme of examination to get a better idea of SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020.
For CET 2020
The Entrance Test will be of 2 hours (120 minutes) duration. Questions will be multiple choices objective type of 10+2 science Standard. The entrance test shall have one paper consisting of two parts.
Part A – General Ability & General Knowledge – 10 Marks
Part B – Biology (Zoology & Botany) OR Mathematics – 30 Marks each
There will be 100 multiple choices objective type questions of one mark each. More than one option answered against a question will be deemed as incorrect. Any question not attempted shall be awarded ZERO marks.
For PGET 2020
The Post Graduate Entrance test will carry 100 marks and the duration of the test will be 90 minutes. The medium of Entrance Examination will be English only.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centers
Here we mentioned the examination centres of CET and PGET 2020.
For CET 2020
The candidates can opt any three centres as per their convenience. Normally the candidates are allotted the centre of the first choice; however, it can be changed at the discretion of the competent authority. The request for change of centres will not be considered.
- New Delhi
For PGET 2020
Examination Centres can be changed as per the discretion of the Chairman, PGET-2020
- New Delhi
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 Selection Process
Merit list/ Waiting list will be generated on the basis of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test-2020. The admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit of the eligible candidates determined by the marks obtained in CET-2020.
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the CET-2020, the merit of candidates will be determined according to the following criteria:-
- The candidates getting higher marks for Biology/ Mathematics in CET-20 shall rank higher in the merit list.
- In case of a tie in (i) above, the candidates securing higher marks in Chemistry in CET-20
shall rank higher.
- In case of a tie in (i & ii) above, then the candidate getting higher marks in Physics in CET-2020 shall rank higher.
- In case of a tie in (i), (ii) & (iii) above, the candidate getting higher marks in 10+2 shall
- In case of a tie in (i), (ii), (iii) & (iv) above, the candidate elder in age shall rank higher.
The admission to the above courses will be made strictly on the basis of rank based upon the marks obtained in PGET-2020
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the PGET-2020 the merit of candidates will be determined according to the following criteria: –
- The candidates getting higher marks in Final year/7th + 8th Semester/Part-IV in BPT/B.Sc.(PT)/BOT/B.Sc.(OT)/BPO/ B.Sc.(P&O) shall rank higher in the merit list.
- In case of tie in (i) above, the candidates securing total higher marks in BPT/B.Sc.(PT)/BOT/B.Sc.(OT)/ BPO/ B.Sc.(P&O) shall rank higher in the merit list
- In case of tie in (i & ii) above, the candidate elder in age shall rank higher.
Separate merit lists will be drawn for each course MPT, MOT & MPO. As per the order of merit list, candidates will be asked to report for the counselling at SVNIRTAR if Registration and choice locking made by the candidate, without which the candidate will not be allowed to attend Counseling.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The candidates who will appear in the PGET 2020 will able to check their rank card. The document verification and counselling will be start after the declaration of result. To download the result candidates will have to login using the login credentials. The result will be displayed on the screen. The candidates must take a print out of the result for future use.
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) will release the SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam CET/PGET 2020 merit list on the official website. The candidate has to visit the official website to check their merit list.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 Fees Structure
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 Seat Distribution
Check the distribution of seats from the table below. However, the seat distribution is given below
Official Website: svnirtar.nic.in
For detailed information about SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2020 check Information Brochure:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.