SVUCET Application Form 2021 – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will be released Application Form of SVUCET 2021 online on the website at svudoa.in. Candidates who are seeking admission to the various PG course for the academic year 2021-22 should fill and submit the application before the last date. The Candidate can apply more than one test in a single registration. Such candidates have to pay the application fee depends upon the tests selected. Separate registration is not required for each Test. Check complete details on SVUCET Application Form 2021 from this page.
SVUCET Application Form 2021
The SVUCET Application Form 2021 should be submitted through online only at the website svudoa.in by registering the name and other details. Candidates can also fill the SVUCET Application Form 2021 online through the direct “Apply online” link which will be provided below.
Schedule for SVUCET Application Form 2021 is given below:
|Online Application starts from||to be announced|
|Last Date to submit the online application form||to be announced|
|Uploading of Online Application with fine R.500/- + Registration fee||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of printout of online application||to be announced|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for SVUCET 2021 as per schedule.
Official website: svudoa.in
SVUCET 2021 Application Fee
Application Fees is as per last year. The payment of registration and processing fee Rs.300/- (SC/ST/PH) and fee Rs. 400/- (OC/BC/Others) can be made either by SBI generated challan or by online payment gateway (like credit/debit card/ Net banking). Bank Charges applicable as per the payment option selected by the applicant.
also check, SVUCET Hall Ticket 2021
How to Apply Online SVUCET 2021?
- The Online application for SVUCET 2021 will be available at the website at svudoa.in.
- To fill an online application, you should have with you. Mobile Phone, SVUCET Information Brochure, and Guidelines, Documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records, Scanned Passport Photo, and Signature.
- Open the website svudoa.in from the browser like Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox /Google Chrome
- Select the button SVUCET 2021 for Apply.
- After clicking the required button, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
- After reading the Guidelines, Click on Online Application button in the left menu.
- On filling the Qualifying examination along with the details of Medium of Study, First Language, Second Language, Subject 1, Subject 2, and Subject 3, a list of eligible courses for your degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible Courses List”. Select the Course(s) you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of “Selected Test(s)” and “Amount for the Selected Course(s)”.
- Then proceed to fill the Name of the Candidate and other personal details with present address and Date of Birth. Please fill the details as per SSC certificate.
- While entering the personal details, please give the correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (SVUCET 2020) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
- After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS (OTP) of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green color.
- Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper only).
- Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip, Take the printout after 24 hours and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect / Bill Desk. After payment of a fee in the bank, you have to take a printout in the website “Print Filled Application Button” of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
- Fee Paying Process
- Click on Online Payment Button from left side navigation panel. For online payment or Challan payment. Now Click on the Online Payment through SBI Collect / Bill Desk Button. Read the instruction and Click the checkbox to proceed payment and click the proceed button
- Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No: xxxxx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”.
- If you select the online payment and after the successful payment is done using Debit/ Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file after 24 hours.
- You can get a printed copy of the registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as the password using “Print Application” option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
- If the candidates apply for a particular test and if found to be not eligible for that test, the test fee paid will not be refunded. Hence the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions carefully given in the instruction booklet before applying.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.