|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
SVUCET Application Form 2017 – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has issued the application form of SVUCET 2017. Now Application Form of SVUCET 2017 is available online on website at www.svudoa.in. Candidates who are seeking admission to the various PG course for the academic year 2017-18 should fill and submit the application before the last date.
|Online Application starts from||12 Mar 2017|
|Last date for Online Application|
|Last date for submission of printout of online application|
SVUCET Application Form 2017
The SVUCET Application Form 2017 should be submitted through online only at the website www.svudoa.in by registering the name and other details. A Separate registration is not required for each Test. The Candidate can apply more than one test in single registration. Such candidates have to pay the applicable fee depend upon the tests selected. Candidates can also fill the SVUCET Application Form 2017 online through the direct “Apply online” link.
The payment of registration and processing fee Rs.300/- (SC/ST/PH) and fee Rs. 400/- (OC/BC/Others) should be made either by SBI generated challan or by online payment gateway (like credit / debit card/ Net banking). Bank Charges applicable as per the payment option selected by the applicant
How to Apply Online SVUCET 2017?
- The Online application for SVUCET 2017 is available at website at svudoa.in
- To fill online application, you should have with you. Mobile Phone, SVUCET -2016 Information Brochure and Guidelines, Documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records, Scanned Passport Photo and Signature.
- Open the website http://svudoa.in from browser like Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox /Google Chrome
- Select the button SVUCET – 2017 for Apply.
- After clicking the required button, you will get a detailed menu options screen
- After reading the Guidelines, Click on Online Application button in the left menu
- On filling the Qualifying examination along with the details of Medium of Study, First Language, Second Language, Subject 1, Subject 2, and Subject 3, a list of eligible courses for your degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible Courses List”. Select the Course(s) you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of “Selected Test(s)” and “Amount for the Selected Course(s)”.
- Then proceed to fill the Name of the Candidate and other personal details with present address and Date of Birth. Please fill the details as per SSC certificate.
- While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (SVUCET-2017) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
- After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS (OTP) of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green colour.
- Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper only).
- Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip, Take the printout after 24 hours and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect / Bill Desk. After payment of fee in bank, you have to take a printout in the website “Print Filled Application Button” of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
- Fee Paying Process
- Click on Online Payment Button from left side navigation panel. For online payment or Challan payment. Now Click on the Online Payment through SBI Collect / Bill Desk Button. Read the instruction and Click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button
- Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No : xxxxx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”.
- If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI / Andhra Bank. After payment of challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive application to your registered email after 24hours.
- If you select the online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit/ Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file after 24 hours.
- You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as password using “Print Application” option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
- If the candidates apply for a particular test and if found to be not eligible for that test, the test fee paid will not be refunded. Hence the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions carefully given in the instruction booklet before applying.
- The print out of the application should be submitted either in person or by registered post to
The Director, SVUCET – 2017
Directorate of Admissions, First Floor, SBI Building
S.V. University, Tirupati – 517 502
Note: The Candidates are advised to submit the filled in application well before the last date to avoid last minute rush