SVUCET Hall Ticket 2018 will be available after the successful completion of the application form. The Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will issue the admit card in the month of May 2018, on the official website – www.svudoa.in. The SVUCET 2018 Admit Card will only be released for the registered candidates. To download the hall ticket of SVUCET 2018, the candidates will have to submit Application Number and Date of Birth. On the exam day, the candidates will have to carry SVUCET 2018 Hall Ticket as a hard copy on an A-4 sheet. Check more facts and details about SUVUCET Hall Ticket 2018 from this page.
SVUCET 2018 Hall Ticket
The admit card will only be released online. The candidates will not receive it at their registered e-mail id or residential address. It should also be noted that the Hall Ticket of SVUCET 2018 is an important document.
Schedule for SVUCET 2018 Hall Ticket is given below:
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||21 May 2018|
|Entrance tests||From 31 May 2018|
It will definitely be required to gain entry in the exam hall. However, apart from that, the candidates will also need it during further stages of admission.
Admit Card: Link to download SUVCET Admit Card 2018 will be available at www.svudoa.in.
How to Download SUVCET Hall Ticket 2018
To download the SUVCET Hall Ticket 2018 the candidates will have to follow the process below:
- Click on the link above.
- It will lead to the window below:
- The candidates will then have to submit Application Number and Date of Birth in the appropriate space.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the displayed hall ticket.
If candidates will found any error in the mentioned details on the SUVCET 2018 Hall Ticket then they must contact the conducting body, without delay.
- SVUCET-2018 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission. The candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper hall ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rules, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aid into the examination hall.
- If the Government/University approves the starting of a P.G. course at a new centre after the last date for submission of filled applications but before the admissions are closed, all the candidates who qualify in the concerned test that makes them eligible for admission into that course will be considered for admission at the new centre also.
- If the applications received for any test/course are equal to or less than the number of available seats, entrance test will not be conducted for that Course. However, the candidates will be admitted directly in such courses after verifying the eligibility criteria and marks in the qualifying examination.