SVUCET Hall Ticket 2020 – The Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has issued the SVUCET 2020 admit card online at svudoa.in. To download the hall ticket of SVUCET 2020, the candidates will have to submit Application Number and Date of Birth. It is definitely be required to gain entry in the exam hall. However, candidates will also need it during further stages of admission. On the exam day, the candidates will have to carry SVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket as a hard copy on an A-4 sheet. Check more facts and details about SUVUCET Hall Ticket 2020 from this page.
Latest: SVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket is out now. Scroll below to access the link.
SVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket
The admit card is released in online mode only. The candidates will not receive it at their registered e-mail id or residential address. It should also be noted that the Hall Ticket of SVUCET 2020 is an important document.
Schedule for SVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket is given below:
|Downloading of Hall Ticket|
05 Oct 2020
|Entrance tests||09 Oct 2020 to |
Admit Card: Click here to download SUVCET Admit Card 2020.
Official Website: svudoa.in
SVUCET 2020 Entrance Test Schedule
Click here to check the above Notice.
SVUCET 2020 Admit Card Release Date
How to Download SUVCET Hall Ticket 2020?
To download the SUVCET Hall Ticket 2020 the candidates will have to follow the process below:
- Click on the link above or visit the official webiste.
- It will lead to a new window where you will look for Admit Card link:
- Then, candidates have to submit Application Number and Date of Birth in the appropriate space as shown below image.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Submit’ button after entering all the details.
- Download the displayed hall ticket.
If candidates will found any error in the mentioned details on the SUVCET 2020 Hall Ticket then they must contact the conducting body, without delay.
- SVUCET 2020 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission. The candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper hall ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rules, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aid into the examination hall.
- If the Government/University approves the starting of a P.G. course at a new centre after the last date for submission of filled applications but before the admissions are closed, all the candidates who qualify in the concerned test that makes them eligible for admission into that course will be considered for admission at the new centre also.
- If the applications received for any test/course are equal to or less than the number of available seats, entrance test will not be conducted for that Course. However, the candidates will be admitted directly in such courses after verifying the eligibility criteria and marks in the qualifying examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.