SVUCET Hall Ticket 2017 is now available for download.The Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati issued it today, on May 12, 2017, on the official website – www.svudoa.in. The SVUCET 2017 Admit Card has only been released for the registered candidates. To download the hall ticket of SVUCET 2017, the candidates will have to submit Application Number and Date of Birth. On the exam day, the candidates will have to carry SVUCET 2017 Hall Ticket as a hard copy on an A-4 sheet. Check more facts and details about SUVUCET Hall Ticket 2017 from this page.
SVUCET 2017 Hall Ticket
The admit card has only been released online. The candidates will not receive it at their registered e-mail id or residential address. It should also be noted that the Hall Ticket of SVUCET 2017 is an important document. It will definitely be required to gain entry in the exam hall. However, apart from that the candidates will also need it during further stages of admission.
The revised dates for the issuance of SVUCET Hall Ticket and the examination are as mentioned below:
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||May 12, 2017|
|Entrance tests||May 15 to 21, 2017|
- Download Here – To download the SVUCET Hall Ticket – Click Here
How to Download SUVCET Hall Ticekt 2017
To download the SUVCET Hall Ticket 2017 the candidates will have to follow the process below:
- Click on the link above.
- It will lead to the window below:
- The candidates will then have to submit Application Number and Date of Birth in the appropriate space.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the displayed hall ticket.
If candidates will found any error in the mentioned details on the SUVCET 2017 Hall Ticket then they must contact the conducting body, without delay.
- SVUCET-2017 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission. The candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper hall ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rules, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aid into the examination hall.
- If the Government/University approves the starting of a P.G. course at a new centre after the last date for submission of filled applications but before the admissions are closed, all the candidates who qualify in the concerned test that makes them eligible for admission into that course will be considered for admission at the new centre also.
- If the applications received for any test / course are equal to or less than the number of available seats, entrance test will not be conducted for that Course. However, the candidates will be admitted directly in such courses after verifying the eligibility criteria and marks in the qualifying examination.