|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SVUCET 2017 – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has released notification for admission to various Post graduate courses for the academic year 2017-18. The University will conduct the SVUCET 2017 entrance test from 15 May to 21 May, 2017. The candidates can read the complete details about SVUCET 2017, such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, selection proces, etc, from this page.
Latest: SVUCET 2017 Result has been declared. Check the link below.
SVUCET 2017 for MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, MLISc, MS, & MSc Tech
SVUCET 2017 Entrance tests are being conducted for admission into M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.Ed., M.L.I.Sc., M.S., and M.Sc. Tech Courses offered in the Campus and affiliated colleges of Sri Venkateswara University for the academic year 2017-2018. The admissions are governed by the SVUCET – 2017 rules and regulations. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submit the application form.
Schedule of SVUCET 2017 is given below.
|Online Application starts from||12 Mar 2017|
|Last date for Online Application|
|Last date for submission of printout of online application|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket|
15 May to 21 May 2017
SVUCET 2017 Quick Links
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has declared the Result of SVUCET 2017. The result is in Hall Ticket number order & can also be checked through the link provided below.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50%. For admission into M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology, the aggregate marks in M.Sc. should be 50%. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to take the tests. But they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time the SVUCET-2017 admissions take place.
- Candidates who qualify themselves in the SVUCET-2017, but do not have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination or not satisfying the subject eligibility requirement are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who pass the qualifying examinations in September / October supplementary examinations of 2017 are not eligible for admission during the academic year 2017-2018.
SVUCET-2017 Entrance Tests
- Entrance tests will be conducted at Tirupati only. No Entrance test for the courses if less number of applications received than the existing seats.
- There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test as given in item 17. The syllabus of each test consists of Section A for 30 questions, Section B for 30 questions and Section C for 40 questions.
- Each entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice type questions. Each question carries one mark. A few model questions are given in Section 20.
- The question papers for Computer Science, English, Space Technology and Hydrogeology tests will be only in English while language tests will be in the respective languages. For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper hall ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rules, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aid into the examination hall.
- If the Government/University approves the starting of a P.G. course at a new centre after the last date for submission of filled applications but before the admissions are closed, all the candidates who qualify in the concerned test that makes them eligible for admission into that course will be considered for admission at the new centre also.
- The different courses, the number of seats and the eligibility criteria for admission into each course along with the entrance test one has to take.
- In case of the course where there are seats with different eligibility criteria, the vacant seats in either category (after exhausting the complete list) can be filled with candidates of other category.
- If the applications received for any test / course are equal to or less than the number of available seats, entrance test will not be conducted for that Course. However, the candidates will be admitted directly in such courses after verifying the eligibility criteria and marks in the qualifying examination.
- All admissions pertaining to all the colleges would be made through web councelling only by the Directorate of Admissions, S.V.University, Tirupati.
- The special category admissions (i.e. PH / NCC / NSS / CAP and Sports) will be conducted through offline mode. It will be done at directorate of admissions, S.V. University, Tirupati after the Certificate Verification.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks as mentioned in para 3.1, when he/she is called for the Certificate Verification for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in rank would be allowed.
- Guidelines for certificates verification and web options will be intimated after test results.
- Admission into each course will be done by calling at least three candidates for every seat in each category. Candidates have to attend the Certificate Verification at the DOA, at their own expenses with the required documents and fees.
- If a candidate fails to attend the Certificate Verification at the specified date and time for whatever reason he/she shall forfeit the seat and the candidate next in rank will be considered for Certificate Verification. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of personal appearance will not be entertained.
- If a candidate reports himself/herself after the Certificate Verification is over with some valid reason, such a candidate on written representation may be considered for Certificate Verification into the course if only there is a vacancy in the particular category for which he/she is eligible.
- The DOA issue the Scratch Card / OTP to each eligible candidate. It should be preserved by the candidate until the admission procedure is completed.
- Web Counselling Process.
- The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered.
At the time of Certificate Verification at DOA S.V.University, Tirupati, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate.
- SVUCET-2017 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted) **
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2017 OR permanent caste certificate.
- White Ration Card / Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained in 2017 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged /extra curricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
**Note: Bonified /Course completed Certificates are not allowed for Admission instead of Transfer Certificate).
For More Detail Regarding SVUCET 2017 – Download Information Brochure