SVUCET 2020 – SVUCET 2020 Third round document verification and web counseling schedule has been released at svudoa.in. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati was conducted the SVUCET from 09 to 14, October 2020. Entrance tests is conducted for admission into M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. M.Ed., M.P.Ed. M.L.I.Sc., M.S., and M.Sc. Tech Courses offered in the Campus and affiliated colleges of Sri Venkateswara University. The candidates can read the complete details about SVUCET 2020, such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process, etc, from this page.
Latest: SVUCET PG 2020 3rd round document verification and web counselling schedule for all arts, commerce and science have been released. Scroll down to check it.
SVUCET 2020 for MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, MLISc, MS, & MSc Tech
The admissions will be governed by the SVUCET 2020 rules and regulations. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
Schedule for SVUCET 2020 is given below:
|Online Application starts from||03 Jun 2020|
|Last Date to submit the online application form|
15 Sep 2020
|Uploading of Online Application with fine R.500/- + Registration fee||11 – |
|Last date for submission of printout of online application|
20 Sep 2020 Up to 5:00 pm
|Downloading of Hall Ticket|
05 Oct 2020
|Entrance tests||09 Oct 2020 to 14 Oct 2020|
|Release of Rank card||16 Oct 2020|
SVUCET 2020 Certificate Verification Schedule
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has released the document verification schedule for admission. It contains the date, day, time, test name, ranks etc. The direct link to check the same is provided below.
Certificate Verification Schedule:
– Click here to check the SVUCET PG 2020 3rd round document verification and web counseling schedule for all arts, commerce, and science.
– Click here to check the SVUCET PG 2020 2nd round document verification and web counseling schedule for all arts, commerce, and science.
– Click here to check the SVUCET 2020 Certificate Verification Schedule.
SVUCET 2020 Result
There are no qualifying marks in the SVUCET 2020 Entrance test. All the candidates appeared for the Entrance test is awarded test-wise Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. Rank cards are available for downloading from the website svudoa.in or direct link which is provided on this page. After the publication of the results (Rank cards will not be sent by post), The rank obtained in SVUCET 2020 is valid for admission for the academic year 2020-2021 only.
Result: Click here to check the SVUCET 2020 Result.
When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the test as a whole, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section C. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section B. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
SVUCET 2020 Admit Card
Hall tickets will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website svudoa.in by entering the application number given in the student copy of the Registration form. SVUCET-2020 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission. The candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully for the future purpose.
SVUCET 2020 Entrance Test Schedule
Click here to check the above Notice.
SVUCET 2020 Application Date Extended
SVUCET 2020 Application Form
The application can be submitted through online only at the website svudoa.in by registering the name and other details. A Separate registration is not required for each Test. The Candidate can apply for more than one test in a single registration. Such candidates have to pay the applicable fee depends upon the tests selected.
The payment of registration and processing fee is Rs.300/- (SC/ST/PH) and fee Rs. 400/- (OC/BC/Others) should be pay through AB Bill Disk (like credit / debit card/ Net banking). Bank Charges applicable as per the payment option selected by the applicant.
SVUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50%. For admission into M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology, the aggregate marks in M.Sc. should be 50%. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to take the tests. But they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time the SVUCET-2020 admissions take place.
- Candidates who qualify themselves in the SVUCET-2020 but do not have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination or not satisfying the subject eligibility requirement are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who pass the qualifying examinations in September / October supplementary examinations of 2020 are not eligible for admission during the academic year 2020-21.
SVUCET 2020 Entrance Tests
- Entrance tests will be conducted at Tirupati only. No Entrance test for the courses if less number of applications received than the existing seats.
- There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test. The syllabus of each test consists of Section A for 30 questions, Section B for 30 questions and Section C for 40 questions.
- Each entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice type questions. Each question carries one mark.
- The question papers for Computer Science, English, Space Technology and Hydrogeology tests will be only in English while language tests will be in the respective languages. For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper hall ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rules, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aid into the examination hall.
- If the Government/University approves the starting of a P.G. course at a new centre after the last date for submission of filled applications but before the admissions are closed, all the candidates who qualify in the concerned test that makes them eligible for admission into that course will be considered for admission at the new centre also.
- The different courses, the number of seats and the eligibility criteria for admission into each course along with the entrance test one have to take.
- In case of the course where there are seats with different eligibility criteria, the vacant seats in either category (after exhausting the complete list) can be filled with candidates of other categories.
- If the applications received for any test/course are equal to or less than the number of available seats, entrance test will not be conducted for that Course. However, the candidates will be admitted directly in such courses after verifying the eligibility criteria and marks in the qualifying examination.
SVUCET 2020 Counselling
SVUCET 2020 counselling will be started after the Payment of online Counseling Registration fee. Candidates are advised to carry necessary certificates for certificate verification during counselling process. Information related to counseling will be provided below.
SVUCET 2020 Admission Process
- All admissions pertaining to all the colleges would be made through web counseling only by the Directorate of Admissions, S.V.University, Tirupati.
- The special category admissions (i.e. PH / NCC / NSS / CAP and Sports) will be conducted in offline mode. It will be done at Directorate of admissions, S.V. University, Tirupati after the Certificate Verification.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks, when he/she is called for the Certificate Verification for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in rank would be allowed.
- Guidelines for certificates verification and web options will be intimated after test results.
- Admission into each course will be done by calling at least three candidates for every seat in each category. Candidates have to attend the Certificate Verification at the DOA, at their own expenses with the required documents and fees.
- If a candidate fails to attend the Certificate Verification at the specified date and time for whatever reason he/she shall forfeit the seat and the candidate next in rank will be considered for Certificate Verification. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of personal appearance will not be entertained.
- If a candidate reports himself/herself after the Certificate Verification is over with some valid reason, such a candidate on written representation may be considered for Certificate Verification into the course if only there is a vacancy in the particular category for which he/she is eligible.
- The DOA issue the Scratch Card / OTP to each eligible candidate. It should be preserved by the candidate until the admission procedure is completed.
- Web Counselling Process.
- The cases of pending revaluation will not be considered.
At the time of Certificate Verification at DOA S.V.University, Tirupati, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate.
- SVUCET 2020 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted).
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2020 OR permanent caste certificate.
- White Ration Card / Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained in 2020 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged /extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates).
Note: Bonified /Course completed Certificates are not allowed for Admission instead of Transfer Certificate).
Official Website: svudoa.in.
For More Detail Regarding SVUCET 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.