SVUTEE 2018 – Sri Venkateswara University, (SVU), Tirupati, will be conducting SVUT Engineering Entrance Test (EET) 2018 in the month of May 2018. The exam will be held for the admission of deserving candidates in 6 year B.Tech + M.Tech dual degree programme.
The sepecializations offered under SVUTEE 2018 are EEE, ECE, Civil, CSE, and Mechanical Engineering (Self-Finace). The application process for the Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test will be started in the month of April 2018. Candidates can check the complete information of SVUEET 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Candidates can submit their application in online mode through official website http://www.svudoa.in as per schedule. Admissions will be limited to only those candidates who are local to one or the other University areas of AP State. Candidates can download their Admit card for SVUEET 2018 which will be held in the month of May 2018 as per schedule. All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded SVUEET 2018 test Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
|Online registration available from||2nd week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for online application||2nd week of May 2018|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||2nd week of May 2018|
|SVUTEE 2017 held on||3rd week of May 2018|
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to take admission:
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate Education (10+ 2 pattern) 10+2 from Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) or Central Board of Education (CBSE)/ ICSE with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent recognized by Board from India with a minimum of 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects.
- The candidates should have completed 16 years of age.
- Admission shall be based on the SVUEET-2018 Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- The university shall not be responsible for either non-receipt or delayed receipt of communications in this regard.
- At the time of admission candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification.
- SVUEET-2018 Rank card & Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- Migration Certificate, (for other Institutions)
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates obtained in the year 2018 or permanent cast certificate.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O. / Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under ECA/CAP/PH quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
- The university reserves the right to deny entry into SVUEET-2018 if the University finds the antecedents of the candidate are bad. If the University finds the antecedents of the candidates are bad subsequent to the appearance of SVUEET-2018, his/her rank can be cancelled and the candidate can be denied admission into any programme under SVUEET-2018 or admission can be cancelled even if admission is given
- All the admissions are purely provisional and the university reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
- Cancellation of seats: Cancellation of seats will be made with 90% refund of total fee prescribed before completion of second phase counseling and with no fee refund after second phase of counseling.
SVUEET 2018 Application Form
The application should be submitted through on-line only at the website http://www.svudoa.in by registering the name and ther details. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center). After going through the prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, soft copies of Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature.
Apply Online: Application Form will be available at www.svudoa.in.
The payment of registration and processing fee Rs.1000/- should be made either by SBI generated challan / Bill Desk or by online payment gateway (like credit / debit card/ Net banking).
e-challan is generated after submitting the personal details through Online payment Link.
Steps for Filling Online Application
- The Online application for SVUEET 2018 will be available at website http://svudoa.in or candidates can also fill their application from the above direct link.
- To fill online application, you should have with you, Mobile Phone, SVUEET Information Brochure and Guidelines, Documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records, Scanned Passport Photo and Signature.
- Select the button SVUEET – 2018 for Apply.
- After clicking the required button, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
- After reading the Guidelines, Click on Online Application button in the left menu.
- Then proceed to fill the Name of the Candidate and other personal details with present address and Date of Birth. Please fill the details as per SSC certificate.
- While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (SVUEET-2018) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
- After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS (OTP) of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green colour.
- Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper only).
- Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip, Take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect / Bill Desk. After payment of fee in bank, After 24 hours you have to take a printout in the website “Print Filled Application Button” of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
SVUEET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates will be able to download the Hall-Tickets for Entrance Test from the website: http://www.svudoa.in and attend the examination.The hall-ticket should be retained by the Candidate carefully as it has to be produced at the time of admission. In case of non – availability of hall-ticket in the website, candidates are advised to contact the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. Direct link to download Admi card is also provided below for the candidates.
SVUEET 2018 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Examination (Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test SVUEET- 2018) will be conducted by the Director, Directorate of Admissions, S.V. University, Tirupati. The pattern of SVUEET Entrance Examination Syllabus is same prescribed for EAMCET.
The examination is 100 multiple choice questions (Mathematics: 50 questions, Physics and Chemistry: 25 questions each) with 2 hours duration. Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of SVUEET-2018 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation.
- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
- Candidates will not be admitted into the examination hall without hall-ticket and / or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time
- Calculators, pagers, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the examination hall.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
SVUEET 2018 Result
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will declare the Result of SVUEET 2018. The result is in Hall Ticket number order & can also be checked by visiting the University Website. The result will be declare after the successful completion of the Entrance test.
All candidates appeared for the Entrance Test will be awarded SVUEET-2018 test Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. In case of a tie between candidates securing the same marks in the test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Part-A of the Test. In case of a further tie, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Part-B and in case of further tie, the date of birth of the candidate shall be taken into account, with priority to older candidate. Rank card can be downloaded from the website: http://www.svudoa.in There is no provision for revaluation or personal verification of the answer sheet.
Allotment of Seats
- Admissions into 6 Year Dual Degree Programme: (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) will be processed as per rank order obtained in the Entrance Test SVUEET -2018 conducted by Directorate of Admissions, S.V. University, Tirupati.
- The Candidates admitted into this programme shall be awarded B.Tech + M.Tech Degree after successful completion of 6-Year course.
- The Programme shall be run in a semester pattern with internal and external assessment.
Admissions will be made basing on the marks obtained in the entrance examination SVUEET-2018 following the rule of reservation.
Seats allocated for different reserved categories are as follows: SC-15%, ST-6%, BCA-7%, BCB-10%, BCC- 1%, BCD-7%, BCE-4%, ECA (Extra-curricular activity)-4%, PH (Physically handicapped)-3% and CAP (Children of Armed Personnel)-2%.
Reservation for women: 33.33% of the seats are reserved for women candidates in each category (i.e., OPEN, SC, ST, BC, ECA, PH and L/NL). This rule is not applied if women candidates selected on merit in a category form one third or more of the seats therein. If there are no suitable women candidates in a category, the seats will be filled with men candidates of the same category.
Courses Offered & Fee Structure
SVUEET 2018 Model Question Paper
Time: 120 Min.
Max. Marks: 100
The test paper consists of 3 parts of a total 100 questions. Part – A: Mathematics consists of questions from 1 to 50, Part – B: Physics consists of questions from 51 to 75 and Part – C: Chemistry consists of questions from 76 to 100. Each question carries one mark.
Part – A: Mathematics (50 marks) (Questions 1-50)
1. If the plane x/2 + y/3 + z/6 = 1 cuts axes of coordinates at points A, B and C then the area of the triangle ABC ( in square units) is
Part – B: Physics (25marks) (Questions 51 – 75)
51. The working principle in atom bomb is
(a) Under critical chain reaction
(b) Critical chain reaction
(c) Super critical chain reaction
(d) Over critical chain reaction
Part – C: Chemistry (25 marks) (Questions 76 – 100)
76. When universal gas constant (R) is divided by Avogadro number (N) then the value R/N is equivalent to
(a) Rydberg’s constant
(b) Boltzmann’ constant
(c) Planck’s constant
(d) Vander wall’s constant
Official Website: www.svudoa.in.
For more details of SVUEET – Download 2017 Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of SVUEET 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Sri Venkateswara University releases SVUEET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.