Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020: The application form for Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020 has been released on the official website www.suas.ac.in. Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS), Indore invites the application of those candidates who have obtained 50% as an aggregate percentile in their graduation and some relevant experience to appear in the SAET entrance. It is a University level examination that is conducted for the purpose of granting admission into MBA-BFSI courses for the following academic year. For more details on Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020, candidates must scroll down below.
Symbiosis Indore MBA 2020 – Entrance Exam SAET
The application process has been started. Candidates must book their exam slot positively. Registered candidates would be issued the e-admit cards as per the schedule provided below. This hall ticket must be carried on the exam day.
The important dates are mentioned in the table below:
|Registration, Payment for Entrance Test||25 Sep 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Registration Form||To be announced|
|Last Date of Booking of Exam Slot||To be announced|
|Hall ticket download by the student||To be announced|
|SUAS Entrance Test (MBA – BFSI)||To be announced|
|Date & Duration of Entrance Test||To be announced|
|Rank list of candidates||To be announced|
|Date of GD/PI||To be announced|
|Admission Round 1 Close||To be announced|
|Admission Round 2 Close||To be announced|
Application Form 2020
Online applications for Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore” for admissions through SAET online examinations for the academic batch related to MBA-BFSI (2 years residential programme) has been released. All the eligible candidates are required to apply in online mode by visiting the official website at suas.ac.in.
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
Steps to Fill the Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020 application form
- Candidates’ first and foremost step is to get themselves registered by providing details like- name, contact number and other asked details.
- After making registration by the above process you are able to login further.
- Pay the Application form fee as per the Student Category.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
- Candidates are required to carry the printout of the application form for submission at the time of Counseling/Personal Interview round.
- Candidates need to carry a printed copy of application form and original documents with two sets of photocopy as given below:
- Click here to check the required documents.
- Students are required to submit the attested copies of the documents along with DD of 1st Installment of Academic Fees, Medical Fees & Caution Money drawn in favor of “Symbiosis University of Applied Science”, payable at Indore to confirm their seats.
The candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking. The application fee differs as pe to the student category. Candidates can refer to the table given below for the same.
|Indian students||Rs 1000/-|
|SAARC||Rs 5386/- (approx)|
|Other Country||Rs 7182/- (approx)|
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Symbiosis Indore MBA 2020 admission from below. No application invite of the non-eligible candidate is accepted by the University.
For MBA Program
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Years duration.
- Secured at least 50% marks for general (open) category in the qualifying Examination.
- Secured at least 45% marks in case of candidates belonging to the State of Madhya Pradesh in a reserved category in the qualifying Examination.
- Valid Scorecard of entrance exam of State/National Level as notified by University.
- Qualify in Personal Interview conducted by Symbiosis University Indore.
For MBA Executive
- Candidates aspiring to join MBA programs offered by Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS) have to appear for the Symbiosis Applied Entrance Test (SAET).
- Academic requirement- undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Minimum marks requirement- 50%
- 1-3 years of experience in the industry would be given more preference.
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS), Indore issues the admit card for the exam to be held on the scheduled date. Candidates can download their hall ticket for the exam by login into their account. After the arrival of the admit card, candidates can see the details printed on it such as exam date, exam time, centre code, important instructions which should be kept in mind while giving the entrance, candidates’ personal and communication details and many more.
The candidates are selected based on their performance in the online examination. A candidate must pass a 120 marks entrance exam. There are total 120 questions of worth 1 mark each question. The entire paper is divided into 4 sections. Section-A- General English, Section-B- Quantitative Aptitude, Section-C- General Studies and Section-D- Analytical and Logical Reasoning. After this, candidates also have to appear for Group discussion and Personal interview rounds.
- Number of marks- 120
- Total number of questions- 120
- Duration (in minutes)- 120 minutes
|Section||Subject||Number of questions||Number of marks|
|D||Analytical and Logical Reasoning||30||30|
Symbiosis University declares the result for candidates who took the entrance test for Symbiosis Indore for MBA admission through online mode only. Candidates have to visit the official website in order to check their results. Submit your Login credentials that are User ID and password to log in and obtain their scorecard. Soon after the declaration of result, a merit list would be published by the university. With the help of the merit/rank list, candidates can get their seats in the University and attend further admission processes of Symbiosis Indore.
Fee structure for MBA BFSI programme in Symbiosis Indore has been provided below, candidates who wish to take admission in MBA course must check the fee structure from the below-provided link or the image provided below.
For MBA Program
For MBA Executive
About Symbiosis University
Symbiosis was founded by visionary Dr S B Mujumdar in 1971 as an International Cultural and Educational Center. Symbiosis provides a “home away from home” to a large number of students including foreign students who come to Pune in pursuit of higher education. Symbiosis, Indore offers short-term skill-based courses as well as degree programs in high growth sectors of CSIT, Automobile, Mechatronics, Retail, BFSI, Executive MBA and MBA in BFSI. Symbiosis, Indore has imported specialized skill training machinery from Germany to impart hands-on practical training to its students.
Symbiosis University has released the list of Frequently Asked Questions by the students while taking admission in MBA Programme, candidates can have access to the FAQ’s from the official website.
- Click here to check the FAQ’s for MBA in Banking Financial Services And Insurance
Ques 1: Is the score of other exams like CAT/MAT or any other exams is valid for getting admission in MBA – BFSI at Symbiosis Indore?
Ans: Yes, the score of CAT/ SNAP/XAT/MAT/CMAT Entrance test is valid for the admission in MBA – BFSI at Symbiosis Indore.
Ques 2: I’m not from Indore, how can I take admission at Symbiosis Indore?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for the admission in Symbiosis Indore on its official website. Make sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Ques 3: What about the examination system and evaluation scheme?
Ans: The University follows the continuous comprehensive evaluation (CCE) scheme and end-semester evaluation for both theory and practical skills. The examination system focuses more on practical assessment as it consists the total weightage of 70% and the remaining 30% are evaluated fro the theory assessment.
Ques 4: What are the opportunities after completion of MBA-BFSI?
Ans: After the completion of this course, candidates can opt for the career of being an independent financial consultant or a professional in banking, financial services, the insurance industry and many more.
Official Website: suas.ac.in