Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020 – The last date to apply for Symbiosis Indore MBA admission has been extended again till May 29, 2020. The candidates can apply for the MBA-BFSI and executive course using the online application form at suas.ac.in. The candidates can apply for admission via SNAP / CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / MAH-CET scores. Those candidates who have obtained 50% as an aggregate percentile in their graduation and some relevant work experience can apply for admission. The final admission is granted based on SNAP / CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / MAH-CET score followed by GD / Presentation & Personal Interview conducted at the Symbiosis University Indore campus. For more details on Symbiosis Indore MBA admission 2020, like eligibility, admission process, etc., read below.
Latest: The last date to submit the application form for Symbiosis Indore MBA admission 2020 is extended. Candidates can apply from the direct link below.
Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020
The complete schedule of Symbiosis Indore MBA admission 2020 is given in the table below.
|Registration starts||25 Sep 2019|
|Last date to apply|
|Round 1 – Personal Interview|
|Round 2 – Personal Interview|
|Round 3 – Personal Interview|
30 May 2020
Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020 Last Date – Extended!
Notification regarding the last date to apply for MBA admission 2020 has been extended. Check the official notification below.
Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check below the drect link to apply for Symbiosis Indore MBA admission 2020.
Steps to Fill the Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020 application form
- Candidates’ first and foremost step is to get themselves registered by providing details like- name, contact number and other asked details.
- After making registration by the above process you are able to login further.
- Pay the Application form fee as per the Student Category.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
The candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking. The application fee differs as pe to the student category. Candidates can refer to the table given below for the same.
|Indian students||Rs 1000/-|
|International students||Rs 1000/-|
Mode of application fee payment is: Credit Cards / Internet banking / Debit cards / Cash Cards / IMPS / Wallets
Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Symbiosis Indore MBA 2020 admission from below. No application invite of the non-eligible candidate is accepted by the University.
Qualification for MBA program
- Passed 3 years of UG degree at the time of admission.
- General candidates must have 50% marks in aggregate in UG
- Candidates belonging to the State of Madhya Pradesh in a reserved category must have 45% marks in aggregate in UG
- Must have a valid score of SNAP / CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / MAH-CET
Qualification for MBA Executive
- Must have a UG degree with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must have work experience of at least 2 years.
Admission process of Symbiosis Indore MBA course
For the session 2020-21, the admission process of Symbiosis Indore is given below:
Step 1: Fill the online application form with the national level entrance score of SNAP / CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / MAH-CET
Step 2: Candidates are called for GD and PI candidates have to appear for it as per the schedule given on this page above.
Step 3: Next the candidates have to check the final selection status. If selected the candidates to have to appear for admission with all the necessary documents.
The documents to be carried on the day of GD and Pi are as follows:
- SSC / 10th Std. or equivalent Mark Sheet
- HSC / 12th Std. of equivalent Mark Sheet (If Result is declared)
- Graduation or equivalent Mark Sheet (For MBA students only)
- Certificate of passing the qualifying examination SSC / 10th Std. or equivalent
- Certificate of passing the qualifying examination HSC / 12th Std. of equivalent
- Certificate of passing the qualifying examination Graduation or equivalent
- Domicile Certificate (for Madhya Pradesh Student)
- Entrance Test Mark Sheet / Rank Certificate for MBA and B.Tech students only (If Result is declared)
- Proof of address Aadhaar Card / Election Voting Card / Passport / Driving license etc.
- Work Experience Details (For Executive MBA students only)
Documents for Reserve Category Only
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Current/Valid Non-Creamy layer certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Tribe Validity Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate/Leaving Certificate.
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Original Character Certificate.
- Gap Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of change of name if applicable published in the Government Gazette.
- Recent four pass port size colour photographs.
- Two sets of self-attested copies of above documents.
- Necessary Certificate for J&K / NRI Student.
- Domicile of father in case of ward of Ex-Servicemen.
- Blood Group.
Programme Structure of Symbiosis Indore MBA BFSI
The programme structure of MBA in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance is given in the table below:
|Accounting for Finance Management – I||Principles and Practices of Insurance||Business Law||Business Ethics|
|Managerial Economics||Accounting for Finance Management – II||Financial Derivatives||Internship|
|Advance Management Practices||Financial Management and Analysis||Goods and Service Tax|
|Marketing of BFSI Products||Mutual Fund||Wealth Management|
|Banking & Financial Services||Business Valuation||Debt Recovery Agent and|
Loan Approval Officer
|Business Research Methods||Risk Modelling||Financing Start-ups|
|IDSC||IDSC||Application of Life and|
Practices of General Insurance
|Internship -I||Retail Banking Operations and Branch Banking|
|Financial Engineering and Structured Finance|
|Risk Management in Insurance|
Programme Structure of Symbiosis Indore MBA Executive Programme
The programme structure of the executive programme is given below:
- Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Accounting & Finance for Managers
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Business Environment
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Information Systems
- Management of Operations
- Design Thinking
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
- Business Transformation Project
The elective subjects can be selected from the categories below:
- Family Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource
Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The candidates can check below the fee structure of Symbiosis Indore MBA Admission 2020 below:
Note: Academic fees shall be increased up to 15% every year as per the University policies.
Below is the fee structure of the MBA – BFSI course
Below is the fee structure of the MBA – Executive course
About Symbiosis University
Symbiosis was founded by visionary Dr S B Mujumdar in 1971 as an International Cultural and Educational Center. Symbiosis provides a “home away from home” to a large number of students including foreign students who come to Pune in pursuit of higher education. Symbiosis, Indore offers short-term skill-based courses as well as degree programs in high growth sectors of CSIT, Automobile, Mechatronics, Retail, BFSI, Executive MBA and MBA in BFSI. Symbiosis, Indore has imported specialized skill training machinery from Germany to impart hands-on practical training to its students.
Symbiosis Indore MBA 2020 Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes, you can apply for the admission in Symbiosis Indore on its official website. Make sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Ans : MBA-BFSI is a specialized course for preparing students specifically for Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Industry. Unlike normal MBA the curriculum is designed more for practical skill orientation rather than providing theoretical inputs. The course structure contains general management subjects but focuses on banking, financial services and insurance. While the first year contains courses providing exposure in banking, financial services and insurance at the retail level, specialization in Banking, Financial services or Insurance in the second year depending on the student’s choice and aptitude. The curriculum of MBA BFSI is designed in such a manner that will equip students to clear the all mandatory modules prescribed by NISM and IRDAI. After clearing the modules the student can start their own one stop finance shop or can easily be recruited in any company related to BFSI Sector.
Ans : You can meet the faculty, visit campus and Hostel on any working day after prior appointment.
Ans : After the completion of this course, candidates can opt for the career of being an independent financial consultant or a professional in banking, financial services, the insurance industry and many more.
Ans : You can meet the faculty, visit campus and Hostel on any working day after prior appointment The banker for Symbiosis Indore is Union Bank of India. They have schemes of loan for education at Symbiosis Indore. Other banks also provide education loan for students of Symbiosis Indore. Symbiosis Indore is recognized by UGC. You can check it for yourself on the following link: UGC-State Private University.
Ans : Yes, Symbiosis Indore has industry collaborations. In this unique model of Skill Development the University has also joined forces with top industry leaders such as MAN Trucks India, John Deere India, VE Commercial Vehicles Limited, Larsen and Turbo, Reliance Capital, HDFC Bank, Future Group and Mahindra and Mahindra Etc. to set up their bases at the University campus in order to provide skill training to students. Industry Tie-Ups.
Official Website: suas.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.