TamilNadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 – TN Health Association has released the application form for Tamil Nadu B.Pharma Admission 2020-21. B. Pharm or Bachelors of pharmacy is an undergraduate course for the student of medical science who is interested in pharmacy education except to become a doctor after completing 12th standard. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence/ request for reconsideration will be entertained. Get here all the information about Tamil Nadu B.Pharm admissions 2020-2021, from this page.
Latest: Application form has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020
Tamilnadu B.Pharm lateral entry application process is available now. Online duly attested applications along with supportive documents will be accepted by the committee so candidates are instructed to fill the application form carefully and send it to the given address via post before the due date i.e February 23, 2021. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling up the application form and check the site for daily updates related to exam and counselling. Schedule for the Admission of B.Pharm 2020 is given below:
Important schedule for Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020
|Date of Notification||17 Feb 2021|
|Availability of Application Form||17 Feb 2021|
|Last to Submission of Form||21 Feb 2021|
|Last date for receipt of the online|
|23 Feb 2021 till 05:00 PM|
|Deceleration of Merit List||to be announced|
|Tentative Allotment of seats||to be announced|
|Last date of admission||to be announced|
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to B.Pharm (Lateral entry) should submit the filled-in application form and scrutiny form with necessary enclosures which should reach the given address. The candidates shall ensure that the application form with enclosures reaches the Selection Committee within the date and time specified i.e., on or before February 23, 2021 at 5.00 P.M. Applications received by speed post/ courier or any other means after the last date & time will not be accepted, irrespective of the date of booking. The Selection Committee shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020.
No.162, Periyar E.V.R High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10
Procedure for Filling and Submission of Application Form
- Before filling up the application form and Scrutiny form, read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the Application form and scrutiny form legibly, neatly and correctly. The information will be processed for preparing the merit list. Any mistake committed by the candidate will prejudice the selection.
- Cutting, overwriting and erasing in the application form and in the scrutiny form should be strictly avoided.
- Application with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected.
- Filled up application without the signature and photo of the candidate will be rejected.
- Do not make hole, pin or Stapler on the scrutiny form. Do not fold any of the forms under any circumstances.
- D Pharm Mark Sheets –I & II Year.
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of D.Pharm course.
- 500/ 750 hours of Practical Training Certificate.
- Provisional / Diploma Certificate.
- Pharmacist Registration Certificate.
- Service Certificate for Candidates in Government Service.
- Mark sheet of H.S.C. (Academic) examination (both sides of mark sheet should be photocopied) or any other equivalent examination of the first appearance.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Certificate for proof of study from X standard to XII standard and D.Pharm Course. xi Nativity Certificate with supporting documents.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 Eligibility
For OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Categories
- Candidates should have an aggregate of 40% marks in the first and second year D.Pharm. Examination with a pass in H.S.C or Individual pass mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics both in theory and practical with not less than 40% aggregate marks in the above subjects in the qualifying H.S.C. examination (Academic stream) with a pass in D.Pharm Course.
- Candidates should have passed in H.S.C. qualifying Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course.
- Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates belonging to other States cannot claim nativity of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu and have studied 8th Standard to 12th standard in schools of Tamil Nadu and studied Diploma in Pharmacy course in Tamilnadu need not enclose the “Nativity Certificate”.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 Merit List
The merit list for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) course will be prepared by computing the marks obtained in B.Pharm. course. It will be reduced to the base of 100 marks. The marks will be accurate to two decimals. The Secretary, Selection Committee has published the merit list at the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10 and the same is available on the website, tnhealth.org or tnmedicalselection.org.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 Counselling Procedure
Admission to B.Pharm course shall be made by counselling on the basis of merit of the candidate. All the candidates attending the counselling for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Degree course will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs. 250/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” as processing fee. Candidates who fail to attend the counselling session when called for by the Secretary, Selection Committee, has to forfeit his / her right to claim admission to B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry) course and his / her name will not be considered further. If a candidate chooses a Govt. quota seat in Self-Financing Colleges category when seats are available in Government Colleges, he/she has to give a declaration to that effect.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Fee Payable after admission to B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) Tuition Fee Per Annum
|Tuition fee for Govt college per annum||3,000/-|
|Tuition fee for self-financing institute per annum||43,000/-|
Note: The above fee does not include Hostel, Transport/Mess charges, etc.
SC/SCA/ST candidates are exempted from payment of tuition fee. Candidates who have been selected under Orthopaedically physically disabled category are also exempted from paying Tuition fee and Special fee.
Official Website: tnhealth.org
For more information regarding about Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2020 – Download Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.