TamilNadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 – Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu has released the application form for the Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021. The last date for receipt of the online application form is December 20, 2021 up to 5:00 pm.
B. Pharm or Bachelors of pharmacy is an undergraduate course for the student of medical science who is interested in pharmacy education except to become a doctor after completing 12th standard. Get here all the information about Tamil Nadu B.Pharm admissions 2021-2022, from this page.
Latest – Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 application form has released. Scroll down to apply online.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021
Tamilnadu B.Pharm lateral entry application process is available now. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling up the application form and check the site for daily updates related to exam and counselling. Schedule for the Admission of B.Pharm 2021 is given below:
Important dates for Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021
|Date of Notification||12 Dec 2021|
|Commencement of sale of online application / download of online application form||12 Dec 2021 10.00 am|
|Last date for sale of online application / download of online application||17 Dec 2021 05.00 pm|
|Last date for receipt of the online application||20 Dec 2021 05.00 pm|
|Deceleration of Merit List||to be announced!|
|Tentative Allotment of seats||to be announced!|
|Last date of admission||to be announced!|
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to B.Pharm (Lateral entry) should submit the filled-in application form and uploading the details in the required fields. Candidates should submit only one application form more than one application form, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) via bank portal.
The filled-in online application form along with the necessary enclosures should be reached to the following address on or before the last date.
No.162, E.V.R. Periyar High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10
Procedure for Filling and Submission of Application Form
- Before filling up the application form and read all the instructions carefully.
- Application with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected.
- Filled up application without the signature and photo of the candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates should send their filled-in online application form along with all the enclosures in an A4 size cloth lined cover. The template with the requisite details should be printed and pasted on the cover.
- AR Number (Application Registration Number) will be assigned by the Selection Committee on receipt of the filled-in online applications.
Candidates are instructed to enclose only the photocopies (not original) of the following certificates in the order indicated below along with the filled-in online application form.
- D Pharm Mark Sheets –I & II Year.
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of D.Pharm course.
- 500/ 750 hours of Practical Training Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate / Diploma in Pharmacy certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate (If applicable)
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of D.Pharm. Course.
- D.Pharm Mark Sheets
- HSC Mark Sheet
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying Examination of the Higher Secondary Course conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other Equivalent Board in the following group of subjects with minimum eligibility marks.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course.
For OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Categories:
- Candidates should have an aggregate of 40% marks in the first and second year D.Pharm. Examination with a pass in H.S.C or Individual pass mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics both in theory and practical with not less than 40% aggregate marks in the above subjects in the qualifying H.S.C. examination (Academic stream) with a pass in D.Pharm Course.
For SC/SCA/ST Categories:
- Candidates must have obtained pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology (or) Mathematics both in Theory & Practical with a minimum of 35% marks in the above subjects with a pass in D. Pharm Course.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy should have completed 500/750 hours of practical training on or before 31.05.2021 and should have obtained the provisional certificate for having passed the Diploma Examination.
- Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates belonging to other States cannot claim nativity of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu and have studied 6th Standard to 12th standard in schools of Tamil Nadu and studied Diploma in Pharmacy course in Tamilnadu need not enclose the “Nativity Certificate”.
- Permanent Residence Certificate in Lieu of Nativity Certificate will not be accepted.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 Merit List
The merit list for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) course will be prepared by computing the marks obtained in B.Pharm. course. It will be reduced to the base of 100 marks. The marks will be accurate to two decimals. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website, which are tnhealth.tn.gov.in or tnmedicalselection.org.
Determination of Inter-se-merit: Such candidates who obtains equal marks, the rank candidates will determined by the following order.
- No. of attempts in D.Pharm. course
- Date of Birth – weightage given to seniority in age
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 Counselling Procedure
Admission to B.Pharm course shall be made by counselling on the basis of merit. All the candidates attending the counselling for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Degree course will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs. 250/- through online mode via bank payment portal.
Counselling for the special Category (Persons with Disability) will be done before the General Category. There will be no re- allotment/ change of college allotted for the Special Category. A candidate who have not registered and have not locked the choices in the 1st round of online counselling they will not be permitted to the subsequent rounds of online counselling.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Fee Payable after admission to B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) Tuition Fee Per Annum
|Tuition fee for Govt college per annum||3,000/-|
|Tuition fee for self-financing institute per annum||43,000/-|
Note: The above fee does not include Hostel, Transport/Mess charges, etc.
SC/SCA/ST candidates are exempted from payment of tuition fee. Candidates who have been selected under Orthopaedically physically disabled category are also exempted from paying Tuition fee and Special fee.
For more information regarding about Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 – Download Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.