TN Health Association has released application form for Tamil Nadu B.Pharma Admission 2018-19. The provisional merit list is now available to download from the official website or you can download it from the link given below. B. Pharm or Bachelors of pharmacy is an undergraduate course for the student of medical science who is interested in pharmacy education except to become a doctor after completing 12th standard. Get here all the information about Tamil Nadu B.Pharm admissions 2018-19.
Tamil Nadu B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Admission 2018-19
Tamilnadu B.Pharm lateral entry application process is over. Online duly attested applications along with supportive documents will be accepted by the committee so candidates are instructed to fill the application form carefully and send it to the given address via post before the due date i.e 4 Oct 2018. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling up the application form and check the site for daily updates related to exam and counselling. Schedule for the Admission of B.Pharm 2018-19 is given below:
|Notification||26 Sep 2018|
|Commencement of Downloading Application||26 Sep 2018|
|Last date of downloading Application||03 Oct 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||04 Oct 2018|
|Date for declaration of merit list||22 Oct 2018|
|Counselling for service candidates Rank- 140 & 146||26 Oct 2018|
|Counselling for all community||29 Oct 2018|
Vacant Seat: Click here to check Vacancy position for B Pharm Lateral Entry course 2018-2019 Session as on 26th October 2018.
Allotted List: Click here to check Allotted list for B Pharm Lateral Entry 2018-19 session on October 29, 2018
The merit list for B.Pharm(Lateral Entry) course has been prepared by computing the marks obtained in B.Pharm. course. It will be reduced to the base of 100 marks. The marks will be accurate to two decimals. The Secretary, Selection Committee has published the merit list at the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10 and the same is available on the website: http://www.tnhealth.org/ http://www.tnmedicalselection.org.
- Click here to check the Erratum to the merit list of B Pharm Lateral Entry course 2018-19
- Click here to download provisional merit list for eligible candidates.
Admission in B.Pharm course shall be made by counselling on the basis of merit of the candidate. All the candidates attending the counselling for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Degree course will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs. 250/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” as processing fee.Candidates who fail to attend the counselling session when called for by the Secretary, Selection Committee, has to forfeit his / her right to claim admission to B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry) course and his / her name will not be considered further.If a candidate chooses a Govt. quota seat in Self-Financing Colleges category when seats are available in Government Colleges, he/she has to give a declaration to that effect.
- Click here to Download call Letter for B Pharm Lateral Entry Course 2018-2019 Session.
- Click here to check the dates and notice regarding couselling for B. PHARM (LATERAL ENTRY) 2018-2019.
Candidates seeking admission to B.Pharm (Lateral entry) should submit the filled in application form and scrutiny form with necessary enclosures which should reach at the given address The candidates shall ensure that the application form with enclosures reaches the Selection Committee within the date and time specified i.e., on or before 04-10-2018 at 5.00 P.M. Applications received by speed post/ courier or any other means after the last date & time will not be accepted, irrespective of the date of booking. The Selection Committee shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc.
No.162, Periyar E.V.R High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10
Process is Over….!!!
Application Form: Tamilnadu B.Pharm Application Form Download now.
Procedure for Filling and Submission of Application Form
- Before filling up the application form and Scrutiny form, read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the Application form and scrutiny form legibly, neatly and correctly. The information will be processed for preparing the merit list. Any mistake committed by the candidate will prejudice the selection.
- Cutting, overwriting and erasing in the application form and in the scrutiny form should be strictly avoided.
- Application with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected.
- Filled up application without the signature and photo of the candidate will be rejected.
- Do not make hole, pin or Stapler on the scrutiny form. Do not fold any of the forms under any circumstances.
- D Pharm Mark Sheets –I & II Year.
- Transfer certificate obtained after the completion of D.Pharm course.
- 500/ 750 hours of Practical Training Certificate.
- Provisional / Diploma Certificate.
- Pharmacist Registration Certificate.
- Service Certificate for Candidates in Government Service.
- Mark sheet of H.S.C. (Academic) examination (both sides of mark sheet should be photocopied) or any other equivalent examination of the first appearance.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Certificate for proof of study from X standard to XII standard and D.Pharm Course. xi Nativity Certificate with supporting documents.
For OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Categories
- Candidates should have an aggregate of 40% marks in the first and second year D.Pharm. Examination with a pass in H.S.C or Individual pass mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics both in theory and practical with not less than 40% aggregate marks in the above subjects in the qualifying H.S.C. examination (Academic stream) with a pass in D.Pharm Course.
- Candidates should have passed in H.S.C. qualifying Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course.
- Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates belonging to other States cannot claim nativity of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu and have studied 8th Standard to 12th standard in schools of Tamil Nadu and studied Diploma in Pharmacy course in Tamilnadu need not enclose the “Nativity Certificate”.
Fee Payable after admission to B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) Tuition Fee Per Annum
|Tuition fee for Govt college per annum||3,000/-|
|Tuition fee for self-financing institute per annum||43,000/-|
Note: The above fee does not include Hostel, Transport/Mess charges, etc.
SC/SCA/ST candidates are exempted from payment of tuition fee. Candidates who have been selected under Orthopaedically physically disabled category are also exempted from paying Tuition fee and Special fee.
Official Website: www.tnhealth.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.