Tamilnadu Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 – Health and Family Welfare (PME) Department, Tamil Nadu has issued the application form of Tamilnadu Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2018 on the official website. Interested & eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of Health and Family Welfare (PME) Department, Tamil Nadu. The complete detail of Tamilnadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2018 suc ash how to apply and its dates are given below.
Tamilnadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2018
The Application Form has been available online for downloading from the official website. Candidates are advised to fill the correct information in the application form, which will be processed for the preparing merit list. Any mistake made by the candidate will prejudice the selection. Here we mention the important date of the event for an application form.
|Commencement of downloading||26 Sep 2018|
|Last date for downloading||03 Oct 2018|
|Last date for receipt of the application||04 Oct 2018|
Application Form: Click here to download the Application form of Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2018.
Procedure For Filling Up of Application And Scrutiny Form
- Before filling up the application form and Scrutiny Form, read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the Application form and scrutiny form legibly, neatly and correctly. The information will be processed for preparing merit list. Any mistake committed by the candidate will prejudice the selection.
- Cutting, overwriting and erasing in the Application form and in the scrutiny form should be strictly avoided.
- Application with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected.
- Filled up application without the signature of the candidate will be rejected.
- Do not make hole, pin or stapler on the scrutiny form. Do not fold any of the forms under any circumstances.
Document Attached with Application Form
No document enclosed with the application will be returned. Candidates are required to enclose photo copies of the following certificates along with the application.
- HSC Mark Sheet.
- Diploma in Nursing Mark Sheet (I Year II Year & III Year) along with internship mark sheet
- Midwifery / Psychiatry Nursing Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate obtained after the completion of Diploma in Nursing Course.
- Nativity Certificate (wherever necessary)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card (wherever necessary)
- Service Certificate : The Service candidates should have completed 2 years of continuous regular service as on 31.05.2018 excluding the leave for which the candidate is eligible/ availed other than casual and compensatory leave.
- Provisional Certificate / Completion of Diploma in Nursing Certificate.
- Permanent Registration Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery/ Psychiatry Nursing.
- Candidates of Tamil Nadu origin who had studied in other universities and other States have to produce the Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai–600 032.
- Candidates seeking admission to Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course should
submit the application form with necessary enclosures which should
No.162, E.V.R Periyar High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10
on or before 04 Oct 2018 before 5.00 pm
- The candidates shall ensure that the completed application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Selection Committee within the date and time specified. Applications received by Speed post / Courier or any other means after the last date and time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
- The Selection Committee shall not be responsible for any delay in the receipt or for the loss in transit of application form etc.
- Request for extension of time for submission of documents called for, after the specified date and time will not be entertained.
- Any application or the supporting documents or any other particulars received after the due date of application will not be accepted.
- Candidates seeking admission under Special Category for Post Basic B.Sc.(N) Course under Orthopaedically Physically Disabled shall submit a separate Special Category Form along with the main application in the prescribed format available along with an additional fee of Rs.100/- by way of a Demand Draft enclosing with the relevant certificates. If the Certificates are not enclosed by the candidates, they will not be considered under the special category without any intimation to the candidate.
- The demand drafts should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee”. (payable at Chennai)
- Candidates selected under General category will not be allowed to claim the very same status as the candidates selected under Special Category and vice versa.
- No oral enquiry would be entertained.
- Photocopy/Fax copy of the application will not be accepted.
- Both upper limbs, vision and hearing should be normal for all candidates (including) the candidates applying under Orthopaedically physically disabled category.