TANCET 2021 Counselling – Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test i.e TANCET 2021 counselling is held in online mode. The Directorate of Technical Education and Directorate of Collegiate Education, Tamil Nadu conducts counselling for MBA and MCA courses, whereas for M.E. / M.Tech./ M.Arch. / M.Plan courses, the TANCET 2021 counselling is held by Tamil Nadu Common Admission (TANCA). Qualified candidates to register with their TANCET 2021 marks, available on tancet.annauniv.edu. Scroll below to check out the TANCET 2021 counselling dates, process and much more.
TANCET 2021 Counselling
Candidates have to register online in 2 different website i.e annauniv.edu/cfa/tanca for TANCA and tndce.in as per their course. The admission process also includes other evaluation processes like GD / PI and does not limit on the score obtained in TANCET 2021 examination. Shown below are the important dates for TANCET 2021 Counselling.
|TANCET 2021 Counselling||Dates|
|For MBA / MCA||May 2021|
|For M.E. / M.Tech./ M.Arch. / M.Plan courses||May 2021|
How to register for TANCET 2021 Counselling?
Candidates who secure marks as per TANCET 2021 cut off, are considered relevant for admission into the Anna University or Government and Private colleges of Tamil Nadu. Shown below are the steps.
TANCA 2021 Counselling
STEP 1: The admission into Anna University M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. degree programme have to register through TANCA. The students for admission in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Planning are grouped together.
Through GATE Category:
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE 2020, 2019, 2018 and assistantship in the appropriate discipline of Engineering can apply.
- Candidates who have a GATE score should also have a score with qualifying marks for assistantship in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers. They also have to appear for TANCET.
- Candidates who have chosen TANCET 2021 category have to appear for the examination.
Through Sponsored Category:
- Candidates who apply through sponsored category are given admission only in University Departments of Anna University, Chennai i.e. CEG, ACT, SAP and MIT Campuses.
- These seats are however available for full time only.
STEP 2: Then, the official authority releases the merit list for qualified candidates. They then have to appear for fee remittance and document verification.
For MBA / MCA
The registration process is as follows:
STEP 1: First of all, the candidates need to register at Directorate of Technical Education and Directorate of Collegiate Education, Tamil Nadu.
STEP 2: Then, the official authority releases the merit list of qualified candidates. These candidates have to then appear for fee payment and fee payment.
Important Documents Required for TANCET 2021 Counselling
Qualified candidates have to appear for the document verification along with the required documents in their original format only.
- Copy of TANCET 2021 hall ticket
- Copy of TANCET 2021 counselling application form page.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet.
- Mark sheet of all the semesters in graduation
- Provisional / degree certificate.
- Permanent caste certificate
- TANCET scorecard / marksheet
- Domicile certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Physically disabled certificate (if applicable)
- TANCA MBA / MCA counselling call letter 2021
About TANCET 2021
Anna University (AU), Tamil Nadu, conducts TANCET 2021 examination for admission into the M.E. / M.Tech./ M.Arch. / M.Plan / MBA and MCA courses. The seats are allotted on the basis of TANCET 2021 score and further evaluation processes. The payment of fee is done at the allotted Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges.
Ques 1. Is TANCET 2021 conducted offline or online?
Ques 2. What percentage of seats is reserved for government institutes for TANCET 2021 counselling?
Ques 3. Is call letter issued for TANCET 2021 qualified students?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.