|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TANUVAS Application Form 2017 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University offers admission in various UG and PG Courses for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can fill their application from here as per schedule. The complete details of TANUVAS Application form 2017 for UG and PG courses is given below.
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form for UG Courses|
|Last date for receipt of hardcopy UG Courses||12 Jun 2017 (5:45 PM)|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form for PG Courses||31 Aug 2017|
TANUVAS Application Form 2017
TANUVAS admission application form for UG & PG courses is available as per schedule. Candidates are advised before filling the Application form must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully.
Download / Apply Application Form here:-
|Courses Name||Application Forms|
|UG Courses Application Form||Application process is over now…!!!|
|PG Courses Application Form|
|MVSc & M.Tech Application form||Click here to Apply Online|
|Ph.D Application Form|
|M.Sc Application Form|
For UG Courses
|No. of Degree Programmes applied||Application fee to be paid online|
|One||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 700/-|
|Two||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1400/-|
|Three||Rs. 1050/-||Rs. 2100/-|
|Four||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 2800/-|
Mode of payment : Candidates should ensure that correct amount of online application fee paid by using the method viz. a) Credit Card b) Debit Card c) Internet Banking and d) IMPS in the payment gateway.
After the online submission of application, the candidate will receive an SMS and e-mail that his / her application(s) is (are) submitted successfully.
If the candidate has applied for more than one degree course, the downloaded online filled application along with necessary enclosures should be placed in a separate unfolded envelope superscribed with name of the degree programme and placed in a bigger unfolded cover and send to
Admission Committee (UG)
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Madhavaram Milk Colony
Chennai – 600 051
so as to reach on or before 07.06.2017, 05.45PM.
The applicant should check and ensure, before submitting the printed online application, to the Chairman, Admission Committee (UG), TANUVAS, Chennai – 600 051, whether his / her application has the following enclosures:
- Print out of the downloaded filled online application
- Attested copy of Mark Sheet of HSC / CBSE / Equivalent Examination
- Attested copy of Transfer Certificate
- Attested copy of Permanent Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Attested copy of relevant certificate(s) as given in Annexure I to VI of the Prospectus (if applicable)
- Signature of the candidate and parent / guardian
For PG Courses
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST and
- Rs.1000/- for others
Registration fee should be sent only in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, TANUVAS, Chennai-51” payable at Chennai.
- Filled in application with passport size photograph.
- Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
- Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable).
- Attested copy of the SSLC / HSC mark sheet or First page of Service Register in proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of the Community Certificate. Employees of TANUVAS and Government of Tamil Nadu can enclose attested copy of the first page of the Service Register in proof of community to which they belong.
- Attested copy of the Provisional / Degree Certificate of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree.
- Attested copies of Statement of Marks / Report cards / Transcript card showing the details of courses underwent and the marks/OGPA obtained in the degree course concerned.
- Attested copy of the conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Duly filled hall ticket (do not stitch the hall-ticket to the application form). Use gem clip for attachment to the application form.
- Attested copy of the Service Certificate showing the details of service / experience.
- Copies of Research article, Popular article, Book, Manual, Booklet published, Proof for Medals / Awards etc., (for PhD candidates only) need to be enclosed.
Note: Hard copy of online filled application should reach the Chairman, Admission Committee (PG), Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai- 600 051 on or before: 04.09.2017 at 5.45 P.M.