TANUVAS Application Form 2020 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University offer admission in various UG and PG Courses for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates can fill their application form here as per schedule. The complete details of TANUVAS Application form 2020 for UG and PG courses are given below.
Latest: Application form has been extended for UG Admission 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
TANUVAS Application Form 2020
TANUVAS admission application form is available as per schedule. Candidates are advised before filling the Application form must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully.
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form||24 Aug 2020|
|Last date of submission online application form|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the TANUVAS Application Form 2020.
TANUVAS Application Form 2020 Extension Notice
Candidates should ensure that the correct amount of ONLINE APPLICATION FEE paid by Credit Card, Debit Card or by Internet Banking in the online payment gateway. Payment by any other mode will not be accepted.
|Degree Programme||Application fee to be paid online|
|BVSc & AH||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 700/-|
|B.Tech. Courses ( Food Technology, Poultry Technology & Dairy Technology)||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
After submitting the application online, the candidates should take the printout, duly signed by the candidate, attach relevant certificates/ documents and send them separately for each application by post / in person to the chairman, admission committee (pg), Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram milk colony, Chennai-600 051.
The hard copy of online filled application should be sent with the following:
- Duly signed a hard copy of online filled-in application.
- Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable).
- Self attested copy of the SSLC / HSC mark sheet or First page of Service Register in proof of date of birth.
- Self attested copy of the Community Certificate. Employees of TANUVAS and Government of Tamil Nadu can enclose attested copy of the first page of the Service Register in proof of community to which they belong.
- Self attested copy of the Provisional / Degree Certificate of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree.
- Self attested copies of Statement of Marks / Report cards / Transcript card showing the details of courses underwent and the marks/OGPA obtained in the degree course concerned.
- Self attested copy of the conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Self attested copy of the Service Certificate showing the details of service/experience if applicable.
- First page of copy of Research article, Popular article, Book, Manual, Booklet published, Proof for Medals / Awards etc., (for PhD candidates only) need to be enclosed.
Documents to be Submitted
The following original documents must be submitted at the time of admission:
- Provisional/Degree certificate of Bachelor and Master degree.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Mark Sheets/Report Cards / Transcript Card of Bachelor’s and Masters degree.
- Community Certificate Failure to submit any of the above documents will make the candidate ineligible for admission.
Click here to check the Instruction to fill the Application Form 2020.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.